- 1 Rules of operation and care of the microwave oven
- 2 We clean the microwave oven household chemicals
3 Clean the microwave oven folk remedies
- 3.1 Recipe 1. Acetic acid
- 3.2 Recipe 2. Lemon
- 3.3 Recipe 3. Soda
- 3.4 Recipe 4. Laundry soap
- 3.5 Recipe 5. Water bath
- 4 Conclusion
It is difficult for modern housewives to imagine a kitchen without a microwave oven - with its help you can easily and quickly defrost food, cook and heat food for the whole family. The equipment makes life much easier, but it also requires careful operation and regular cleaning.
You do not know how to clean the microwave from accumulations of fat and stains? I would like to share my experience and knowledge in the care of this unit with you.
Rules of operation and care of the microwave oven
Before cleaning the microwave from the fat inside, pay attention to the recommendations that will help to avoid accidental damage to technology.
Rules for using microwave ovens:
- Be sure to disconnect the oven from the power supply. before proceeding to clean it with your own hands, so as not to cause a circuit and failure in its work.
- Do not try to disassemble the technique yourselfif traces of fat penetrated too deep between the seams of the parts. Improper removal of parts may result in damage to the instrument.
- Use for cleansing a minimum of waterto avoid strong wetting of individual elements or parts of the structure.
- Try to give preference to mild detergents. free from hard abrasive particles - they will leave marks and scratch the inside or outside of the oven.
- Do not use rough metal brushes. or sponge. Do not press hard on contaminated areas of the oven, so as not to spoil the appearance of the unit.
- Always use a special cap when operating the stove., which will keep the inner walls of the device in a clean state for much longer.
- Try to immediately remove small stains and leftover food.as soon as you find them on the microwave, you will minimize the need for frequent and complex cleaning of the entire unit.
To make it easier to keep the equipment in a perfectly clean state, it is enough to wipe it with a damp cloth every evening and open the door of the oven to erode unpleasant odors.
We clean the microwave oven household chemicals
The stores have a large selection of special household tools, most often in sprays that allow you to clean the microwave without much difficulty. The principle of operation is almost always the same:
|Step 1||A short distance away the product is sprayed onto all surfaces and walls of the furnace. Particular attention is paid to highly contaminated sites.|
|Step 2||The furnace is left from several minutes to an hour. for the best impact of household chemicals on stains and the remaining traces of food.|
|Step 3||Slightly wet soapy sponge oven is wiped completely inside and out.|
|Step 4||In the end the oven is wiped dry with a clean cloth.|
Such chemicals are not very effective against old stains and marks, so they can be used to remove fresh dirt.
Clean the microwave oven folk remedies
The high price for purchased products does not always justify itself, and if the outside of the oven is not too difficult for them to be cleaned, then the inside surface sometimes needs to be rubbed off for long.
Then more effective, already proven folk remedies are in use, which every hostess has at hand:
- baking soda;
- lemon, lemon juice or acid;
- plain water;
- household or toilet soap.
How to clean the microwave at home with these tools? So:
Recipe 1. Acetic acid
|Step 1||Cooking Acetic Solution with water in a wide bowl in a ratio of 1: 4.|
|Step 2||We put the container with vinegar and water inside the oven and turn it on at maximum power.|
|Step 3||After 10 minutes, turn off and wash. the walls of the furnace from the inside with a damp sponge.|
|Step 4||Wipe camera inside with a dry cloth or napkin.|
Recipe 2. Lemon
Lemon copes wonderfully with old, dried-on leftovers:
|Step 1||1-2 small lemons cut into small slices.|
|Step 2||Put slices in a wide plate and pour 1 cup of plain water. You can make a solution of citric acid with water - a ratio of 1: 1.|
|Step 3||Put the container in the microwave at maximum power for 5-10 minutes.|
|Step 4||Carefully wash the chamber oven sponge or cloth napkin.|
Recipe 3. Soda
Soda is another magical remedy that removes fat and dried food residues with ease:
|Step 1||Preparing the solution: 1 tablespoon of soda for 1 cup of water.|
|Step 2||We turn on the microwave with a capacity inside the chamber at full capacity for 15-20 minutes.|
We clean the camera with a sponge and wipe with a dry cloth.
If the dirt in the oven is too strong, you can prepare a more concentrated solution by diluting 2 tablespoons of vinegar and soda in a glass of water.
Recipe 4. Laundry soap
|Step 1||Using a sponge dipped in water and laundry soap we create plentiful foam.|
|Step 2||Sponge carefully promakivaem every pollution on the walls of the microwave.|
|Step 3||Sponge wash in water and wipe the camera clean.|
Recipe 5. Water bath
Another quick way to clean the inside of the microwave fat, if you do not have any of the listed ingredients - water. The effect of the steam bath due to the water heated in a microwave oven at maximum power will allow the dried up dirt to become soggy and easier to move when you rub them with a sponge.
Instructions for cleaning the microwave using a steam bath is only suitable for cleansing light spots and small contaminated areas.
Now you know how to clean your equipment, resorting not only to professional, but also affordable folk recipes. I hope you can easily apply one of these methods on your own and this will greatly facilitate your household chores.
To ensure the effectiveness of funds, I suggest watching the video in this article. And you can share your own experience in the care of the microwave oven in the comments.
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we send the most interesting material that you have not yet seen
We already read 32 500 people. Join us!