How to clean the kettle from grease
You can remove contamination by a special cleaning agent purchased from a store. This is an expensive but effective cleaning method that allows you to quickly cope even with the old bloom on the kettle. In the assortment of stores a large selection of household chemicals for dishes from any material.
For those who are against the use of chemistry in the kitchen, there are easy ways to clean the kettle with inexpensive tools at hand. Each housewife will find everything you need: baking soda, vinegar, toothpaste, kitchen sponges, toothbrush, towel, basin, or other large container.
Cleaning without chemicals
Spray fat is easily removed with ordinary baking soda. It is enough to pour it onto a damp kitchen sponge and rub the surface outside. This should be done carefully, it is not necessary to make special efforts.
Baking soda can be replaced with a softer agent, such as toothpaste. In special cases, old dirt can be cleaned with a solution that is prepared from equal parts of baking soda, salt and table vinegar. Mix them one teaspoon, rub the dried dirt and rinse thoroughly.
If the kettle is made of aluminum
Such dishes are easy to clean using activated carbon purchased from a pharmacy.
- , crush 10–15 tablets of activated carbon into powder;
- moisten the walls of the dish and evenly apply the powder;
- soak for an hour, wipe and rinse with water.
We clean the stainless steel kettle
On the teapots made of stainless steel all the slightest contamination is noticeable. They can be cleaned using simple available tools and techniques.
Method 1. Allows to remove stains and grease using baking soda:
- heat dishes;
- put on the table;
- soda put on a wet sponge;
- carefully wipe away contamination;
- washed first with warm, then cold water.
Method 2. Boiling soda in solution:
- take warm water into a bucket or basin, dissolve soda in it for each liter of water, 1 tablespoon;
- capacity set to warm up, lower the kettle or other dishes into it;
- after 30 minutes of boiling off and leave to cool completely;
- contamination residue sponge;
- dishes are thoroughly washed in running water and wipe dry.
Method 3. Boiling soda and vinegar in a solution allows you to remove fat from less time:
- prepare a solution in a prepared container by adding three tablespoons of baking soda and table vinegar to the heated water;
- the kettle is put into the solution and heated to boiling;
- boil no more than 4–5 minutes, then leave to cool;
- washed with water and dried with a towel.
It is important that the dishes are completely covered with the solution.
Method 4. Processing with the help of toothpaste allows you to quickly and effortlessly clean the kettle from any contamination:
- simply squeeze the paste from the tube onto the hard side of the sponge or onto an unnecessary brush;
- gently rub outside, then rinse first in warm, then in cold water;
- finish cleaning by polishing the surface to a shine with a flannel cloth or napkin.
We clean using household chemicals
Special products, such as Cif, Cillit, Schumann, easily clean any surfaces. Always carry out work with gloves, having previously read the recommendation for use. Usually:
- means is applied on the contaminated surface;
- is kept as indicated in the instructions;
- everything is thoroughly washed in warm, then in cold water and dried.
Chemical dishwashing detergents are toxic and require compliance with the recommendations for use. Means are concentrated, have a strong specific smell, but at the same time help to easily solve the problem of cleaning dishes from contamination.
A few more tips from
The outside surface of the teapot needs to be cleaned regularly, many have been convinced in practice that it is much more difficult to deal with old contamination.
- Safer to use the tools at hand. Household chemicals leave to clean heavily soiled surfaces.
- When using special chemicals, you must adhere to the specified dosage, do not forget about the protection in the form of gloves and a respirator.
- If someone in the family has allergies, you can not use chemistry in the kitchen.
The above methods of cleaning the kettle from fatty contaminants will keep it in perfect purity and enjoy the taste of aromatic tea with family and friends.