- What are the energy classes of washing machines
- How many kilowatts per hour does the washing machine consume?
- Kinds of machines
- What determines the power of a kW of washing machine?
When purchasing a washing machine in the store, you should first pay attention to its technical characteristics. New home appliances are an expensive purchase, and the consumption of power consumption may in the future please or “brazenly” empty the wallet. Therefore, in order to enjoy the purchase in subsequent operation, it is necessary to initially determine the power of a kilowatt washing machine and how much it will consume electricity per wash.
What are the energy classes of washing machines
Energy class. In order to understand how much this model consumes kilowatts as much as possible, it is necessary to determine the energy consumption class, which can be from "A" to "G" , where "A" is the most economical option, and "G" - accordingly costly. The presence of the
Read also: How much a refrigerator consumes electricity per month
How many kilowatts per hour does a washing machine consume?
Consider each energy class of a washing machine in order:
- Class "A ++" consumes the most minimal amount of electricity. Machines with this class need less than 0.15 kW / h per kilogram of laundry;
- Class "А +" - a washing machine with such a label consumes less than 0.17 kW / hour of energy per kg of laundry;
- The machine with the marking "A" consumes energy of about 0.17-0.19 kW / hour per kilogram of linen;
- The machine with the marking "В" requires 0,19-0,23 kW / h per 1 kg of linen;
- A washing machine with an “C” washing class will consume approximately 0.23 to 0.27 kW / hour for 1 kg of laundry;
- The washing machine with the class of washing "D" consume 0.27 to 0.31 kW / h per kg of laundry;
- It makes no sense to list the remaining washing classes, because modern washing machines do not use them anymore. Subsequent classes of washing machines consume energy in excess of 0.31 kW / h / kg.
See also - Best washer 2018 with dryer
Versions of machines
All washing machines are conventionally divided according to the following criteria:
- Vertical or horizontal load of laundry. The method of loading and unloading laundry affects how much electricity a household appliance consumes. Since the equipment with a vertical load of linen is of minimal dimensions, it is beneficial only for small families.
- Spaciousness. The number of kilograms of dry linen and its texture have a direct impact on the speed of the motor, which determines the speed of the drum and how intensively the washing machine will work. Accordingly, if you buy household appliances large capacity, it is best to pay attention to the most economical class of energy consumption.
- The dimensions of the washing machine. Dimensions of modern household appliances are always proportional to the parameters of roominess, as well as energy consumption. Therefore, some consumers say how much the equipment will occupy, as much as it consumes energy. For example, if you have a family of several people, then when you buy, you can choose a small washing machine, thereby reducing electricity consumption.
On the basis of the above criteria, purchasing a washing machine machine, you can initially determine how much power the equipment consumes in each mode of operation, recognizing the class and familiarizing yourself with the technical specifications.
Read also: How to choose a voltage regulator for a washing machine
automatic machine What determines the power of a kW of a washing machine?
Regardless of the chosen model of the washing machine, the actual amount of energy consumption of household appliances depends on the following factors, namely:
- Washing mode. The temperature of water heating, rinsing time, the number and duration of washes, the intensity of engine rotation during spinning, the use of additional options( soaking, extra rinsing) depend on the selected mode of washing dirty laundry.
- Fabric. Setting the type of fabric on the scoreboard, the washing machine is automatically programmed for a specific type of washing, and accordingly the mode of power consumption. It is also necessary to remember that different types of fabric differ in weight in the dry and wet state, and, accordingly, how much electrical energy is consumed.
- The load on the washing machine.
The amount of energy consumed does not affect the vibration of the washing machine, noise insulation, fire safety.
On the basis of the above material, it can be concluded that it is necessary to pay attention not only to the design, dimensions, but also to the power of the washing machine and the established energy consumption class. Get home appliances for your home wisely!