Azofoska refers to complex mineral fertilizers that are widely used in the cultivation of various crops. The main composition of the drug includes phosphorus, nitrogen and potassium. This is one of the most essential elements for the full development of cultures. Fertilizer is used for root dressings by direct application to the soil or in the form of a solution and provided in the form of granules. Depending on the destination, the drug has several formulas, different in composition.
Especially valuable is the atophos grape. The fact is that adult bushes, which are already bearing fruit, annually take the above substances from the soil. If we do not replenish their reserves in time, the land will become poorer over time, and the bushes will not have any nutrients left to develop further. Accordingly, this will affect the quality and quantity of the crop.
Features of the drug
As a result of the introduction of azofosca:
- plants are provided with the necessary complex of nutrients;
- accelerates growth and strengthens the root system;
- increases yield;
- improves the taste characteristics of fruits and berries;
- increases resistance to disease and adverse weather conditions;
- extended storage of the crop.
Fertilizer works particularly well on heavy soils, making them more suitable for growing crops.
How to use the drug?
Azofoska fertilizer is used to feed grapes by making it in one of the following ways:
- Dry .Granules are scattered at the rate of 35 g per 1 square.m. soil under the bush.
- In the form of a solution .Watering is carried out under the root of the solution, in which 2 tbsp of water goes to 10 liters of water.ldrug.
The Azofoska grapes should be fed a maximum of two times per season:
- for the first time - before flowering begins;
- second time - when the ovary is formed.
The drug should be stored in a closed container, otherwise its useful properties weaken.
The use of fertilizer by scattering granules is allowed only with the onset of heat( in spring - in May, in autumn - in September), when the soil warms up well. In cold soil, it will accumulate, creating a dangerous amount of nitrates. In the summer, you can use the solution on the basis of azofoski.
A feature of azofoska is that it almost does not wash out of the soil during precipitation.