Can I quickly clean the oven or oven at home? Is it possible to turn a highly contaminated surface into a sample of perfect purity? Easy! Prepare improvised means: vinegar, ammonia, water, soap and ingenuity. Let's start the fight against fat and soot right now!
- How to clean the oven from old fat and sludge
- Soda, vinegar and water - and in the oven clean
- Quick cleaning of dirty glass in the oven
- Three simple tips for cleaning the oven
How to clean the oven from old fat and carbon
time to clean? Wondering how to clean the oven quickly? In this case, you can use chemical agents to clean the surfaces of the oven. Edelstar or Amway products effectively clean a very dirty surface inside and outside the oven. The entire process of cleaning the burning takes a little time and consists of three steps:
- Before washing the electric oven, take care of the necessary security measures: put on protective gloves, open the window, restrict access to the kitchen for children and pets. Would you like to clean the glass? Unscrew the bolts on the door and remove it.
- Get rid of the old, burned fat will help a special brush or a regular shaving brush, and for cleaning in hard to reach places, use an old toothbrush. Apply the product on a dirty surface and leave for 2 hours, and after this period, wipe and rinse thoroughly with water.
- After cleaning, wash the used equipment, wipe the oven, insert the glass and tighten the bolts.
The chemical method is an excellent way to neutralize old fat and soot, but remember that it has many shortcomings. For regular cleaning, use safer products such as soap, vinegar and soda.
Soda, vinegar and water - and in the oven clean
You can use folk remedies: vinegar and soda as a means to regularly clean the oven from the burned fat. Soda-vinegar method is used in such cases:
- As a regular oven care at home. After cleaning the dry garbage in the oven, moisten the cleaned surface and the grates with a sponge, apply vinegar evenly and leave for about three hours. Your oven is not very dirty? Then one treatment will be enough for you to easily clean the inside of the oven and get rid of burning. Brush or a sponge with a hard coating will help to clean old stains.
- To clean a very dirty surface, you can dilute the acetic acid and water in a one-to-one ratio, moisten a rag with a solution and carefully wipe the walls in the oven. After that, sprinkle baking soda with burned fat and leave for 1 hour. This method involves a chemical reaction with the release of hydrogen, which effectively and safely removes even old dirt. After cleaning, wash the oven with warm water and soap and wipe dry.
Fast cleaning of dirty glass in the oven
Another good way to clean the oven at home is the high temperature method. This way you can easily wash the glass and get rid of old grease stains. To do this, take a glass dish and pour into it one liter of water and 20 grams of vinegar essence. Place the bowl in an oven preheated to 150-170 degrees. After 30 minutes, turn off the oven and wipe the dirty surface until it is cool. To quickly clean the glass, sprinkle the soda on a damp sponge and wipe the surface, and after 40 minutes, wipe the glass. In this case, absolutely all the dirt goes away, and your oven will shine again from the purity.
Three simple tips for cleaning the oven
- You can pour a little water into the heat-resistant dishes, add dishwashing liquid or ordinary laundry soap. Turn on the oven and cook the mixture for about an hour at about 150 degrees. Do not open the oven during cooking to avoid scalding. Next, turn off the oven and let it cool. Wipe the walls with a sponge or cloth and rinse them with water.
- This method of cleaning fat involves the use of ammonia. With this tool you can effectively clean the oven from the old scale. Put the dishes in the oven with water and pour a few drops of ammonia. Close the oven and seal the door with adhesive tape around the perimeter for tightness. Leave this mixture overnight. For a more effective impact can be rubbed with ammonia over the wall. Wash the oven the next day. Of course, the main disadvantage of this method is acrid smell. Therefore, when using ammonia, ventilate the room and do not allow children to the oven.
- Effective. Thoroughly clean the oven will help a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and soda. Prepare a quarter cup of soda and three percent hydrogen peroxide. Mix the ingredients and mix them until a pasty mass is formed. The resulting mixture is applied to the dirty walls of the oven and for some time left in this form. Next, wipe the surface and wash off with water. It should be noted that this tool is perfect for cleaning not only the surface of the oven, but also for washing cast iron and nickel-plated dishes.
As you can see, the oven can be cleaned with available tools at home. Regularly use the funds listed so that your oven pleases you not only with delicious dishes, but also with brilliant cleanliness.