In order to clean the refrigerator, you need to know how to do it properly. This mandatory and regular procedure will eliminate unpleasant odors and harmful bacteria. Let us consider in detail the means that will help to quickly wash all the details of the refrigerator - plastic, metal and glass. Let us tell you how and with what to wash inside the refrigerator from yellowness, remove stickers from it, sticky food particles, get rid of fat and unpleasant smell.
- Regular cleaning
- General cleaning steps for an
- refrigerator What cleaning products can you use?
To maintain cleanliness, you must follow these daily rules:
- can not be placed on the shelves of dirty dishes;
- must wipe the remaining fat and water inside;
- do not keep in it the spoiled products
Do the right thing if you wipe the shelves as they become dirty. To maintain cleanliness outside, it is enough to wash it weekly with soapy water. Because of the frequent touch of hands, the refrigerator quickly becomes dirty.
In order to clean the refrigerator from the inside, you need patience, desire and special tools. Soapy water is not suitable here. It can cause an unpleasant smell.
Before switching on, it is necessary to thoroughly wash and ventilate to remove factory odor and dust.
Caring for a fridge requires certain skills and rules. It is important to know how to wash the refrigerator, and by what means you can cope with an unpleasant smell and harmful bacteria. This procedure is simple and requires regular and high-quality execution.
Stages of general cleaning of the refrigerator
Regular cleaning of the refrigerator is an easy procedure. Let us consider in detail how to wash it during the general cleaning. Here it is important to perform the sequence of actions correctly.
- First, turn off the refrigerator and completely defrost it. This procedure is performed at least once every few months.
- Then get all the products and place them in a cool place. You can use a tank with low thermal conductivity and place some products in it. All this will help to preserve the freshness and quality of the products during the general cleaning of the refrigerator. Having planned the cleaning, you should not stock up with perishable goods so that you do not have to look for a temporary place to store them.
- Remove all glass and plastic shelves, coasters and containers and allow them to warm to room temperature. After washing with hot water and be sure to dry.
- How and what to wash inside? Here it is important to choose a tool with which you can qualitatively clean equipment from fat, food and dirt. To do this, help soda dissolved in warm water.
- When cleaning, do not forget to wipe every corner, recess and sealant on the door to remove all food and fat residues, thereby eliminating the proliferation of bacteria.
- After proceed to wash the surface of the refrigerator outside. Remove fingerprints, stickers and splashes during cooking. It will be correct to perform external cleaning of the back wall of the refrigerating chamber with a vacuum cleaner or a special brush.
- The final work will be wiping the entire surface with a sponge soaked in clean water. After that, wipe dry with a napkin or cloth. Be sure to verify the quality of work performed. If there is an unpleasant smell, use a slice of lemon. After that, be sure to leave it for airing for several hours.
All these basic rules will help you to perform high-quality general cleaning equipment. It will take about an hour to complete this procedure. But it all depends on the size of refrigeration equipment and the degree of neglect. The defrost time is not taken into account, since this indicator is different for different models.
What cleaning products can I use?
Washing with abrasive materials is not recommended. For cleaning inside do not use washing gels and liquids with a strong specific odor, containing flavors in its composition. A heavily polluted place, first it is better to soak it well, and then remove it with a soft sponge or cloth.
To get rid of the smell in the refrigerator, you can add a little vinegar to the warm water, which cleans and disinfects the surface. This method is suitable if you are washing a new fridge.
Well help to cope with the pollution and odor of soda solution. It is enough to add one tablespoon of soda in one liter of warm water and stir well.
Do not use laundry detergent to remove grease. It is difficult to completely remove it from the surface of the unit, which means that it can get on the products. It is forbidden to use bleach and caustic substances that can damage plastic and rubber parts.
It is enough to rinse the refrigerator compactor with plain clean water. To remove mold from the refrigerator and tray, use whiteness, diluting it in a ratio of 1:10.
Now you know how and what to wash inside the refrigerator. Observing these simple rules, you keep clean and increase the intervals between the general cleaning of the refrigerator.