Many famous chefs recommend adding lemon or lime juice to various dishes. But during home cooking, everything goes wrong, and usually the hostess adds a lot more lemon juice than was required. Therefore, the question arises: how to squeeze out of citrus just as much juice as you need?
The answer is simple: you need to use a special juicer. It is embedded directly in the fruit itself. Since the sprayer is made in the form of a spray, it will be quite difficult to overdo with lemon juice in the food. After all, just one or two clicks is enough.
To use a juicer, you must first cut the top of a lemon. Since the device has the shape of a corkscrew, it can be easily screwed into a fruit that is on a special stand. That's all, now it remains to simply spray lemon juice. After use, you can also quickly and easily unscrew the juicer and rinse it under running water.
Benefits of Lemon Juicers:
- Simplicity. Now you do not need to cut a lemon in half, look for some kind of a bowl for juice, make every effort to squeeze. It's as simple as ever.
- Speed. The process of squeezing the juice occurs in seconds.
- Clean. Now it will be harder to get your hands on lemon juice.
- Versatility. This juicer can be used not only for lemon, but also for other juicy fruits.
This juicer is an indispensable thing in the kitchen. How much does it cost? For 430 rubles online stores in Russia and Ukraine already offer two sprayers. The price is, of course, decent.
The Aliexpress website offers the same two sprayers for only 72 rubles. This price will appeal to every cook. After all, the amount for the Chinese product is almost 4 times different from the domestic one.
Characteristics of Chinese lemon juice dispenser:
- material - plastic;
- color - random;
- comes with two sprayers that vary in size;
- long sprayer length - 10 cm;
- short spray length - 8 cm;
- there is a stand for the fruit, which is built sprayer.
As you can see, it is best to order a lemon juice dispenser directly from a Chinese manufacturer. After all, the characteristics of the Chinese and domestic product are the same, but the price is several times lower.