Even in ancient China, trepang was used for honey, with its help most diseases were cured. After all, the animal itself contains a huge amount of healing components. Healers are convinced that sea cucumber( sea cucumber) on honey can heal seriously ill people who have long lost their incentive to live. The ancient emperors took the extract as an elixir of youth, and as a means of prolonging life.
In this article we will talk about what trepang cures for honey, how to take it, learn the main contraindications and therapeutic properties.
Table of contents
- Healing properties of trepang on honey
- What does it treat?
- How to take tincture and extract?
- Contraindications for use
- How to cook?
The healing properties of trepang on honey
It has long been thought that using the extract can fully restore its strength , and after two months, normalize all body processes. All thanks to his healing qualities. The composition includes the majority of nutrients:
- copper and many others.
After testing, it was established that this product consists of many chemical elements that are the main components of cellular tissues. With their help, hormones and enzymes are formed. Sea Animal's
is compared to ginseng, for its healing properties. Trepang in Chinese pronunciation is similar to it, and is pronounced “heishen”.It is known that the extract of a trepang has a rejuvenating effect, and at the same time, in its composition there is such a quantity of mineral substances that not a single living being can compare with it.
What does it treat?
The tincture of sea cucumber with honey has a number of medicinal properties:
- Improves the immune system and tones the body ;
- Contributes to getting rid of weakness and intoxication;
- Extract has an antioxidant effect on the human body. It is considered effective in preventing the development of a malignant tumor;
- Restores the pancreas and improve gastrointestinal function. It is recommended to use when treating intestinal contraction;
- Improves tissue repair and rejuvenation;
- When used continuously, restores vascular elasticity, cardiovascular work, blood pressure stabilizes.
- Cholesterol and glucose levels are reduced in blood, atherosclerotic plaques dissolve;
- It has an effective effect against catarrhal ailments and pulmonary diseases;
- Useful qualities have a positive effect on the thyroid gland;
- Use in ophthalmology for daltonism, farsightedness, myopia, astigmatism;
- Also need to be taken with frequent irritation, depression, and lack of sleep;
- Increases the level of cognitive processes .Gynecologists advised to take in inflammatory processes in women, uterus erosion.
- Sea tincture on honey has a positive effect on mastopathy in women. For men, it is useful for impotence and inflammation in the urogenital system.
Also you will be interested to know:
- How to take and store the drone milk.
- How to apply bee subsurface in medicine.
- Benefits of royal jelly. How to apply in medicine.
How to take tincture and extract?
How to take trepang with honey? Prepared extract is advised to take one teaspoon 2 times a day 30 minutes before eating .The instructions for the tool describes the rules for compliance with the biological rhythms of the body. Tincture, manufactured in an industrial way, can be used externally. Here are some recommendations:
- Extract helps with fungal infections of the skin and nails, acne, healing of purulent abrasions.
- It is possible to use the drug for spraying the pharynx and the entire mouth of the after surgical interventions, or for periodontal disease: mix the drug with any liquid 1:10, process the mouth once or three times a day.
- It is possible to make attachments: wadded cotton wool soaked with an extract, put on the gum for 20-30 minutes.
- In the same ratio, extract is used to treat infected and festering burns, trophic ulcers, wounds, mastitis, boils, psoriasis, carbuncles and other skin diseases. Before treatment, the damaged area should be washed, only after that attach a napkin soaked in with the extract.
- When treating skin diseases in running form, psoriasis, lupus erythematosus, hypodermis, shingles, dermatic ulcers and pressure sores disinfection advised to apply the bandage so treated composition:
- extract was boiled and cooled liquid to 1 tablespoon minutes;
- 1 tablespoon extract and sea buckthorn oil. If no signs of allergy are observed, the treatment can be continued with undiluted tincture. Healers recommend that in such cases, simultaneously use the hood inside - twice a day, one teaspoon 30 minutes before meals.
- For diseases in the severe forms of the nasopharynx, prepared in the ratio of 1:10 with infusion, instill the nose with - 2-3 drops in each nostril. During the period of treatment, it is necessary to spray the solution with the oral cavity.
- The hood is also used in cosmetology for rejuvenating the skin.
Contraindications for the application of
And now we will analyze the contraindications of sea cucumber on honey. Here the most important thing is to remember that the extract of a sea cucumber on honey has, besides positive qualities, negative ones. Since any other medicine, tincture should be used reasonably , because not every organism will suit this or that drug.
It depends on the individual perception of the body. Thus, there are such contraindications:
- for allergies;
- for people with thyroid hypothyroidism;
- for children under 15;
- for pregnant and lactating women;
- for people with individual non-tolerance;
- hypertensive patients because tincture lowers blood pressure.
How to cook?
And now let's see how to make sea cucumber with honey. And learn some useful recipes.
Preparation of sea cucumber on alcohol and honey.
We take dried sea cucumber - 100 grams( about 1.5-2 kg of fresh), put into a container and pour so much cold boiled water to cover the contents. Leave for a day for impregnation. Then we merge the liquid, and the trepang is ground( the smaller the better).
Add 40% alcohol to the finished trepang( one hundred grams of product - 1 liter), set aside in a cool, dark place, shaking occasionally. After 15-20 days, the extract is ready for use.
To obtain a tincture of honey, you need to take a ready-made alcohol tincture and mix 1 l of liquid with 1 kg of honey thoroughly.
Preparation of sea cucumber with honey.
The preparation of the extract from the sea animal for honey is prepared according to two different recipes - in the first version, live trepangs are used, and in the second, dried ones are used.
Freshly gutted sea cucumber carcasses are washed with running water, placed in a glass jar, which is filled with honey. The solution must be infused for 2-2.5 months in a cool and dark place. At the end of the above period, the hood must be drained and poured into smaller containers.
Drink one teaspoon 1 time before bedtime.
Trepang on vodka with honey .
To prepare this sea cucumber tincture with honey, tolerance is required. These hoods are in demand in Japan and , where they can be purchased. In the CIS countries, these extracts are very expensive. It can be prepared at home, making it is quite expensive, but worth it.
Crumbling fresh sea animals with thin rings( close to 1 cm).We put everything in a glass closing container and pour alcohol in the ratio of one part of the trepang into two parts of vodka. Then close all products and leave for three weeks in a cool, dark and dry place. Shake tincture daily.
After 21 days, the extract is mixed with honey in a proportion of 1 kg to the initial mixture. Stir well to mix honey completely. Trepang with honey ready.
Due to the fact that the tincture on the sea animal with honey is filled with a huge amount of useful chemical components, it is used for the prevention and treatment of a large number of diseases.
Mostly it is valued as an effective anticancer drug .Before use, be sure to test for allergic reactions to this product, and consult with your doctor. You should consider all contraindications and do not self-medicate.