Compote of pears and plums for the winter: recipe without sterilizationthe body lacking vitamins from time to time. Compote of pears and plums for the winter, cooked at home with his own hands, perfectly cope with the task of missing nutrients to man.
Useful properties of pears
This sweet and juicy fruit was able to combine the maximum amount of beneficially affecting components. Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, C, E, organic and folic acid, iron, iodine, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, zinc, fluorine are all contained in one pear. Regular drinking of pear juice balances the metabolism and prevents colds. Useful components of the pear can treat prostatitis, inflammation of the bladder, kidney disease, gastric ailments.
Useful properties of
plums Plums contain vitamins A, B1, B2, C, favorable tanning and pectin substances, also magnesium, calcium, iron, chromium, nickel, boron, phosphorus. The entire listed list allows you to keep in order of sight, heart, blood vessels, immunity, digestion, bone tissue, prevents cancer, the appearance of excess weight, prolongs youth. Even the leaves of this fruit tree can serve as a preventive medicine in the formation of blood clots, expanding blood vessels.
Read also: Coloniform pear, peculiarities of care
How to make pear compote with plums?
The two so useful gifts of nature must be combined together. The resulting mix will be not only healing, but extremely tasty. Both fruits are fruits of garden trees, which do not require troublesome care, so for the manufacture of dishes from torn fruits do not need any financial costs, which is important in our time. The sugary sweetness of a pear is adequately diluted with acid plums. Charming sweet-sour taste pours into pear-plum compote.
Compote of pears and winter plums: a recipe with sterilization
- Wash pears, cut into four or more parts, remove the core.
- Divide the washed plums into two halves and get rid of the stone.
- Boil the syrup: pour 1 liter of water into the pan and add 400 grams of sugar. Boil the mixture.
- Put the processed fruit into glass containers, pour them with boiled liquid and immerse them in a pan for sterilization.
- Sterilize 15 minutes.
- Remove, cover with lids, wrap.
- Compote to your table is ready!
The sterilization procedure is necessary to prevent the cans from exploding and getting rid of germs.
Compote of plums with a pear and melissa - video
Compote of pears and plums for the winter: a recipe without sterilization
- Preparation of plums.300 grams of plums wash and rinse with boiling water. Optionally, before pouring boiling water, they can be divided into two parts and remove the bones.
- Preparation of pears.300 grams of pears washed, the peel should not be removed. Cut into slices, while cleansing from the pits and the core.
- Syrup preparation. Pour 1 liter of water into the pot, put the processed fruit in the same place and boil. Boil for 5 minutes, then pour 200 grams of sugar and half a teaspoon of citric acid, then boil until it is dissolved.
- Rolling. In sterilized glass containers, first place the boiled fruit, then pour them with the resulting syrup. Screw the cap on. Wrap a warm thing. Do not turn.
- 1.5 liter jar of pear and plum compote with a violet tint for the winter is ready.
If it is not possible to sterilize the jars with the contents, then a pinch of citric acid is necessarily added to the blank.
Pears can be combined not only with plums, but also with other fruits and berries that have some sourness. It can be chokeberry, gooseberry, raspberry, cherry, viburnum and so on. Therefore, if you have the time and desire, you can complicate the step-by-step instructions from the photo compote of plums and pears, the recipe for which is simple. In such recipes with other fruits, peeled and cut into pieces of pears must be placed in jars at least half. In the syrup should reduce the amount of sugar: 300 grams per 1 liter. Next is the sterilization step, in which the jars with the contents of fruits and syrup are placed in a saucepan with water to obtain a hot treatment for up to 20 minutes. Then the jars are sealed and set aside to wait in the wings. That's all, the drink is ready.
If it is possible to add the same sweet fruits and berries to pears, then in addition it is better to apply citric acid in the following proportions: 2 grams per 1 liter of water for syrup.
So nice to get from the pantry compote of pears and plums, mothballed once in the warm weather for the winter. It will perfectly complement the festive salads and look aesthetic next to the champagne. In addition, fruit in a compote can serve as a dessert or snack. Enjoy your meal and delicious blanks!
Read also: Classic and modern recipes of sweet and sour tkemali sauce from plum