How to prepare delicious coffee in coffee machines of different types
It's a nice cold Saturday morning to wake up from the magic flavor of freshly brewed natural coffee in a duet with a hot croissant, and then serenely sip it, not hurrying anywhere and glancing at the window painted with frosty patterns. If this picture is impressive, then we will teach you how to make coffee in a coffee machine deliciously and correctly.
- 1A few words about the choice of coffee
- 2We make coffee in a drip coffee machine
- 3Geyser devices - favorite coffee makers of Italians
- 4Rozhkovye coffee makers know how to cook a delicious espresso
- 5Automatic jezvies will help to prepare real Turkish coffee
A few words about the choice of coffee
All coffee used in the world industry can be of two types:
- arabica (or Arabian);
- Robusta (or Congolese).
The highest grade is made only from Arabica, and the first and second - from arabica, or its mixture with robusta. Separately, robusta is not used, since this species in its original form is not tasty and less aromatic, it is intended to impart a strong drink to the fortress.
On the market, coffee comes in two versions: in grains and ground. Ground is cheaper, because it is a mixture of different varieties and harvests. Also, it quickly loses its fragrance, so it's best to grind coffee just before cooking..
The milling happens different:
- coarse - fairly coarse, with particles of up to, mm, can be prepared in a piston type coffee machine (French press) and geyser coffee machines;
- medium - the most versatile, suitable for different types of coffee machines;
- thin - it is used in coffee makers of drip-type cooking and coffee machines, it preserves the aroma in the ground for the longest time;
- thin espresso - you can make such coffee in a coffee machine - espresso with a steam stream and an espresso machine;
- superfine - when coffee is ground almost into "dust it can be cooked in ordinary and automatic dzhezve.
We make coffee in a drip coffee machine
This type of coffee maker is also called filtering, and they are the most popular among consumers. Often they are called "American" for the fact that Americans are not particularly choosy in this regard and can cook from the morning liter - another for the whole day.
Drip-type coffee makers are a glass flask mounted on a stand with electric heating. To prepare a drink, you need:
- Pour the necessary grind coffee into the filter;
- fill the tank with cold water from the standard calculation 1 cup for 2-3 tablespoons ground coffee;
- turn on the coffee machine.
When the device is turned on, the water from its container, being heated, comes up the tube in the form of steam. It is cooled, condensed and drops drop by drop into the filter into which the ground mass is poured. Leaking through coffee, the liquid pours a thin aromatic stream directly into the tank, maximally preserving the taste of coffee.
More advanced models of such instruments have:
- built-in coffee grinder;
- regulation of drink strength;
- regulation of the speed of the strait;
- autoheating to half an hour.
Geyser devices - favorite coffee makers of Italians
Consider how to make coffee in a coffee machine of the geyser type. This is the most popular type of coffee maker in Italy. The geyser coffee machine consists of two funnel-shaped parts, separated in the middle by a filter, in shape resembling an hourglass and operates according to the following principle:
- Cold water is poured into the lower part to the level of the steam-discharge valve;
- the required amount of powder is filled in the filter;
- the upper part of the device is carefully screwed to the bottom.
When the device is turned on, the water in the lower part is heated and gradually turns into steam. As the volume of steam increases, it pushes water, heated up to 98 degrees, up. Water passes through the filter with coffee and, saturated with its taste and aroma, pours through the tube into the upper container.
It is noticed that the thinner the waist of this type of coffee machine, the more delicious the drink.
Unfortunately, this device does not suit fans of thick foam, since it is not possible to prepare coffee with foam in geyser devices..
Rozhkovye coffee makers know how to cook a delicious espresso
If you are a connoisseur of real espresso, or like to pamper yourself with a cappuccino with a delicate foam, then you definitely need to buy a carob maker. The name of the device of this type was acquired due to the fact that instead of the usual mesh filters for coffee powder, they use metal or plastic horns. The cooking process is as follows:
- fill the boiler with water;
- in the horn pour the necessary amount of coffee and carefully ram (this moment is very important and the taste of the drink depends on the correct execution of the process).
After turning on the coffee machine, the steam passes through the coffee powder, and the ready-made beverage is poured into a container that can be preheated to achieve the maximum taste effect. At the same time, espresso is not only a strong drink in a coffee maker, but a thick, thick foam that is very appreciated by fans of this nuance.
Automatic jezvies will help to prepare real Turkish coffee
Such devices have a unique technology that completely simulates the temperature regime for making coffee on sand. Electronic sensors track the raising of foam and in a timely manner raise and lower the jet, shaking off the foam. The cooking process is very simple:
- fill in a jar with a measuring spoon of coffee of the finest grind;
- add cold water to the mark on the inside of the jezva, put it in the coffee machine and press the button.
After 2 minutes a pleasant signal will notify that the real Turkish coffee is ready.
We will be happy if our review of the preparation of this popular drink will favorably affect the choice of the coffee maker, and every morning you will start with a magical coffee flavor..