- 1 regular care
2 Removes dirt on the sink
- 2.1 4 means for removing plaque dark
- 2.2 Removing stubborn dirt
- 2.3 Getting rid of the unpleasant odor
- 3 Preventive measures
- 4 Finally
Despite the fact that the shell of stainless steel is durable and resistant to external influence, taking care of her need regular. This prevents the accumulation of plaque on her fat and dirt - nurseries odor and harmful bacteria. I want to share with you the secrets of how to wash a sink made of stainless steel and the like generally take care of it.
Due to the constant exposure to water, oil and other sources of pollution cleaning surface can darken and impartial borne coating. To avoid such troubles, you need to take care of it every day.
For regular cleaning, you will need:
- sponges and rags;
- latex gloves.
Daily Care instructions for washing is simple:
- Applied to the surface cleanser. If the hand was not this, it can be replaced with liquid dishwashing detergent.
- Wipe. Thoroughly clean the sink. It is better to use a hard sponge side.
- Rinse with water. Thoroughly clean all traces of detergent with running water.
- wipe dry. To do this, use a dry soft cloth.
Removes dirt on the sink
Frankly, even regular cleaning cleaning does not guarantee 100% relief from various contaminants. I'll show you how to clean the shell of dark spots resulting from the contact surface with oxidizing.
4 means for removing plaque dark
If the surface of the shell formed unpleasant dark spots, it is not necessary to resort to using potent household chemicals. You can manage and improvised means such as:
- baking soda;
In a pinch, you can use the standard bleach. Any of the above cleaning products can be used either individually or in combination.
|Picture||Mode of application|
Method 1. Vinegar
If you notice that the stainless steel dark, use ordinary vinegar. Dampen a sponge in it the usual, carefully rub it all trouble spots and wait 15-20 minutes. Further vinegar rinse detergent and hot water.
Method 2. Soda
Clean sink this means too difficult. Sprinkle baking soda on the abrasive side of the wet sponge and rub it pollution. Remove plaque in hard to reach places toothbrush will help. At the end you will be only good to wash away all the water.
Method 3. Bleach
Black spots on the stainless steel can be removed if you put a sponge bleach, rub the problem areas, then rinse all the water. Please note, there is at this method one drawback - after you have processed a sink made of stainless steel white, spot can brighten and after will be the most prominent on the entire shell.
Method 4. Potato starch
If you want to know more ways than the sink to wash the plaque, it may be potato starch or broth. Close the drain stainless steel sinks and fill it with the solution. Wait until the spots disappear, and rinse with clean water.
Removing stubborn dirt
How to clean the sink from plaque, soot and fat? In order to effectively deal with such pollution with their hands, prepare:
- dishwashing liquid;
- baking soda;
- common salt;
- old toothbrush;
- sponge and cloth.
Eliminate plaque on the shell can be as follows:
- Enter the full hot water wash.
- Fill it with dishwashing detergent. You can use soap and water instead of household chemicals. Wait until the water has cooled down completely.
- Clean the grooved part washing. To do this, take a toothbrush and baking soda. If the pollution legacy, rub them with a mixture of soda, wait 10 minutes and then begin to rub them with a brush.
- Rub the surface with vinegar. After the water with the detergent solution to cool, drain it and remove the remnants of the shell surface of the plaque. At the end rub the sink with vinegar. It not only adds luster of stainless steel, but also cleans
If the "soak" wash did not give the desired effect, do not worry. Prompt you another way to clean the sink, stainless steel heavy duty scrubbing. Treat them vinegar-salt solution and leave for 20 minutes otkisat. Salt in combination with vinegar dissolves perfectly ingrained grease and other deposits.
Getting rid of the unpleasant odor
Agree, the net sink of little use if there emanates an unpleasant odor. The reason for this can become clogged in the pipe pieces of products which decompose. How to remove persistent "flavor"?
I know two effective ways:
- "Mole". This cleaner copes with the task. Pour in the required amount of stock solution, fill with water (the exact quantity of liquid indicated on the packaging) and then follow the instructions to the agent.
- Soda and Vinegar. Fill the conventional drain 100 grams of soda ash and pour 100 ml of vinegar. About the beginning of the purification pipes will speak hiss and copious foam. Just 5-10 minutes pour the boiling water into the hole sinks to wash all the dirt had gathered there. In this manner, purified and industrial stainless steel sink.
To wash stainless steel did not lose the original appearance, do not forget about preventive measures - they prevent the formation of stains on it. I recommend to you a few simple steps:
- Minimum abrasives. It is not necessary to constantly clean the surface with powder substances containing abrasive particles. Firstly, they can provoke the appearance of small scratches, and secondly the price much higher than usual improvised means.
- Do not leave food debris in the sink. After washing the dishes are always clean food residues from the sink. They provoke the formation of new spots, eats into the surface.
- Do not use metal brushes. They can cause the appearance of small scratches.
- regular polishing. To sink remained brilliant, at least once in two weeks, treat it with vegetable or olive oil.
I told him how to effectively clean the stainless steel sinks from dark spots and stubborn dirt. If you follow these recommendations, your sink in the kitchen will shine with cleanliness. More tips can be found in the video in this article.
And if you still have questions, be sure to ask them in the comments - I will try to help everyone.
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!