- Restoring the bath with acrylic: who to believe?
- Restoration of the bath: the refutation of myths
- Materials for the restoration of bathtubs
In occasion of any novelty, especially, that which concerns increase of our comfort with you, various mass-media write set of sketches and responses. A special amount of information appears around social technologies, which are aimed at minimizing the financial costs of ordinary citizens. Yes, not everyone has an income that allows you not to pay attention to prices, but because some manufacturers try to maximally lower the cost of their own products to enable the population of the country to buy and order.
But it is worth noting that often in articles and reviews you can find not only a list of advantages and disadvantages, but also a huge number of myths.Restoration of baths with liquid acrylic is one of such technologies,and there are really a lot of vague conversations around her.
Restoring the bath with acrylic: who to believe?
Articles, essays, description of works and technologies on the sites of producers, advertising texts, statements and opinions, positive and negative reviews - all this gives rise to your own opinion about any product. Naturally, there are also anti-advertising, sharpened specifically to reduce the attention to the product. For example, producers of goods, which suffer some wreck in sales, are very fond of writing such articles. The same can be said about the methods of restoring old baths... they are often criticized, because the promotion of inexpensive technology is very unprofitable for expensive plumbing manufacturers!
Judge for yourself - in Moscow, to restore an old cast-iron bath size 150 cm can be priced from 4000 rubles by force contractor (this is the cost of materials and work), and if you do everything yourself, then the cheaper is about 2500 rubles. At the same time the cost of the new cheapest cast-iron bath of the same size in Moscow is about 8500 rubles and this is without taking into account the cost of delivery, installation and dismantling and removal of the old bath.
Answering the main question, which focuses attention on faith on certain textual materials,experts recommend to build on their own requirements and opportunities. For example, if you can buy a new bath, you are unlikely to consider the option of restoring baths with liquid acrylic or an acrylic insert. But, if the financial situation does not give an opportunity to spend several tens of thousands of rubles for a new product, then the restoration of a bath with acrylic is especially for you.
Restoration of the bath: the refutation of myths
In fact, the restoration of bathtubs, like modern and inexpensive technology, is shrouded in a whole tangle of far-fetched myths. But the talk is only about the main:
- There is an opinion that technology is expensive.General work on the restoration of the bath costs from , 00 to , 00 rubles, when a new medium bath price category with the delivery, installation, dismantling and removal of the old bath will cost about 20 000 rubles. At what, if we are talking about the cost of restoration in 7000 rubles - then this will include additional services in addition to restoration, such as the installation of a new siphon, chipped tiles on the edging baths and others. All these works also have to be done when replacing the bath with a new one. The benefit is clear!
- It is said that liquid acrylic after the application cracked and slices from the surface.This is so, there is not even any point in escaping. But this is possible only in case of non-compliance with technology requirements, the use of uncertified acrylic material and non-compliance with the rules of operation. You do not interfere with a teflon frying pan with a fork? Here, a similar situation - in fact, instead of cast iron, you now have an acrylic bath and you must follow the new rules of operation.
- It is also known that there is a lot of falsification in the market.Naturally, and this is not even a myth. Therefore, experts here insist on purchasing the material only from trusted suppliers, manufacturers with a name and companies that have proven themselves! In addition, these companies have all the necessary certificates, many of which are posted on sites and can provide them to you personally. Also, solid companies enter into a contract and provide a guarantee - usually from 12 months.
- Another myth is that acrylic liners are cracking.Of course, it will crack if the liner is not manufactured at an enterprise that specializes in this, but in an artisanal way. In addition, for the liner to last a long time, the most important thing is to install it correctly and use (!) Its installation materials (glue, foam, sealant), which by their characteristics and service life are suitable for the parameters for inserts. And for the liners, the manufacturer sets the service life with all the rules of 20-25 years! Therefore, when installing the liner, special attention should be paid not only to technology, but also to materials. For example, the materials of the companyMakroflex.
- Someone thinks that the material is not ecological.In fact, the properties of acrylic, as well as certified acrylic liners, fully comply with the norms of Russian legislation. All hygienic certificates (if it's not falsified, of course) you will be provided by a bona fide seller or a company that will restore your bath. From such material you can even drink water.
- Well, the last myth - the comfort of using a bath after restoration.If you are told that it is not comfortable to wash in such a bath, do not believe it until you check it yourself. If you have taken into account all our recommendations, we have chosen certified material and a company with a good reputation and solid experience for restoration - be sure, this bath will please you every day! Personally, I, the author of this article, use a cast-iron bath every day, the restoration of which was was made with the help of liquid acrylic and also there was an experience of using a bath in which the acrylic loose leaf. I want to say that if I had not been told about this, I would not have known that the baths had been restored.
Materials for the restoration of bathtubs
Among the tested materials for the restoration of baths can be noted the following:
Liquid acrylic, stakril, enamel:
- "Jarly" acrylic filling, Yaroslavl.
- "Liquid Acryl Lux Russia.
- Liquid Acrylic enriched with silver nanoparticles.
- The acrylic acrylic "Plastol" and "Plastol Super".
- Shungite Acrylic.
- Enamel "EcoEmalka" (novelty on the market).
- A certified company that produces certified liners for the restoration of baths is ISKomp. Located in Moscow. They use a sheet of acrylic material produced in Austria.
Summarizing, I would like to note that any process involving people will, in one way or another, have a so-called human factor. In what company to address, it is up to you only, but it is very important that all works be carried out with the conclusion of the contract and with guarantee, then you will be protected from any trifles associated with the performance of works for the restoration of your bath.
We hope that our article has helped you with the choice!
Prepared with the support of the company "Leadervann".