1 General rules for operating the oven
- 1.1 for gas
- 1.2 electric
- 2 Choosing the level of cooking on gas
- 3 Mode Selection for the electric oven
- 4 Total
Skillful use of the oven allows you to make familiar dishes more tasty and healthy, because in contrast to the plate, a smaller amount of oil will be used. How to use the oven gas stove (or electric stove) correctly? I propose to examine in detail this point.
General rules for operating the oven
To bring the joy of cooking, and does not lead to all sorts of problems, you need to follow some simple rules of operation. They also allow the device last longer.
Choosing a gas or electric oven to buy, remember that the second has more functionality, but first times more economical.
The main advantage of the oven - ease of use, cost effectiveness (because gas is cheaper than electricity) and durability. Cooking gas oven gives the dish a special flavor, making them look like food cooked on the fire. This - ideal for apartments with a weak electrical wiring.
So, how to use a gas stove? Quite simply:
|Photo||Guide to Action|
Step 1. Preliminary preparation
The first thing you need to make sure that the oven does not remain no extra utensils - just grill or pan.
Step 2. level select
Decide which of the levels you're ready, and put it on the grille.
Step 3. heating up
Step 4. Cooking
Put the dish in and cook it the necessary amount of time. Do not get too often to open the cabinet door, in fact because of this part of the heat will go away, which significantly prolong the cooking process.
Standard resemble electric oven gas, with the sole difference that is set inside the upper and lower heating responsible for cooking. In current models also have a grill in the oven and the fan, allowing the products get baked through evenly.
If you want to know how to use an electric stove correctly, use the following instructions:
|Photo||Guide to Action|
Step 1. Training
Make sure that your kitchen has utensils for electric oven. products can be used for this purpose of:
Step 2. heating up
Turn on the oven and leave it for 10-15 minutes to heat to the desired temperature.
Step 3. Cooking
Place the dish to a selected level and close the door.
Never place dishes directly on the bottom of the oven, so you risk damaging the bottom heater.
Despite the fact that the appliance is safer than gas, it should not be used in the house with the old wiring.
Choosing the level of cooking on gas
Despite the abundance of recipes for cooking food in the oven with his own hands, almost never found information on cooking certain dishes at what level. But this is a very important parameter, especially for beginners housewives or those who are trying to deal with the old oven.
In fact it is not so difficult. In the vast majority of conventional gas ovens has three levels:
- Upper level. Suitable if you want to cook a dish with browned crust. Use it in the final stages of cooking.
- Average level. The best option that allows you to prepare a dish evenly on all sides.
- Lower level. It is used for cooking, which is important from the bottom browned (pizza, for example).
Mode Selection for the electric oven
As I mentioned, electric cooker functionality higher than that of the gas, it also set cooking modes. But to take full advantage of this benefit, you must understand how to use them properly.
- universal mode. Suitable for almost all products: meat, fish and even baking. Close the lid dishes during cooking is not necessary.
- Strong heating of the lower heating element and a standard top. Is present in the current model, the price of which exceeds the usual options. Used for cooking in aluminum and glass containers, which are badly missing heat.
- The heating of the lower heating element. Suited for processing foods, which are arranged on top cheese or berries.
- Heating of the upper heating element. Use it for cooking lasagna, casseroles or julienne.
- low heat mode both heaters. Perfect for defrosting food. It can also be used to zasushki fruits, mushrooms and berries for the winter.
Now that you know how to use the electric oven or gas appliances and what modes are used in the preparation of various dishes. More visual instruction can be found in the video in this article.
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!