Content of the article:
The world saw peony roses only at the end of the twentieth century. Since then, the popularity of these flowers is only growing.
These roses are really peony-shaped. Among other colors, they are distinguished by the broadest color palette.
Gardeners appreciate this type of bush for growing quickly and not in constant need of care. The advantage of this plant can be called disease resistance and unattractiveness for pests.
How to plant roses peonies?
Anyone who wants to plant peony roses will have to stock up on a lot of fertilizer. Horse manure is considered the best option, since it leaves nitrogen in the ground without absorbing it. The layer of this substance, ideally, should not be thinner than 2 cm.
The pit should be wide( about 1 m in diameter) and deep( about 0.5 m) under the bush. If the pit is smaller, then the root system will not be able to grow and form an extensive system. Compost or fertilizer is placed in an excavated pit.
The roots of the plant should be treated with a preparation that promotes growth, before planting. It should be planted about 10 cm in depth - then the roses peonies will feel comfortable even with sudden frosts of the soil.
According to the planting pattern, the bushes should be planted at a distance of 0.5 m from each other with a triangle. Due to this dense thickets are formed, because of which it seems that everything is strewn with flowers. You can verify this by looking at the photo of peony roses. However, in order to achieve the effect of the abundance of these beautiful flowers, it is necessary to choose for planting 3 bushes of the same variety or variety, which are of the same type for growth.
How to get a lush bouquet of peony roses?
When it comes to caring for roses, as mentioned, fertilizers play a big role. Spring gardeners need to apply special dressings for different varieties of roses. With the onset of June, you need to take care of nitrogen fertilizers. When the buds will be formed, you need to have time with fertilizers, including phosphorus and calcium.
The proverb “the more the better” does not apply to the fertilizer of roses pionsTherefore, it is necessary to strictly observe the recommended proportions, otherwise there is a risk that the plant will turn yellow and shed its leaves. Then make a bouquet of peony roses, which is often ordered for special occasions, in particular weddings, will fail.
For a photo of peony roses to delight the eye
When planting peony rose bushes, you need to keep in mind these care details:
- Water the plant better in the evening( moisture does not evaporate) as the soil dries.
- In order for the bush to look like a reference peony rose, it needs to be trimmed with secateurs before the buds blossom. Removed old and weak shoots.
- Bush branches should be pruned by about 1/3.If the gardener perfectly owns the tool - garden shears, you can give the bush an irregular shape.
- It is necessary to stop feeding plants from the end of August. Mature shoots are pruned in mid-October, as are the leaves.
- To prepare for winter, it is necessary to cover the stems with soil or sawdust. More suitable for this foliage. A shelter of straw is being made to the top, although as a construction cap from foam. To prevent the plant from dying from lack of air, it is prohibited to cover it with foil.
Roses peonies are worth growing. You can get not only aesthetic pleasure from them, but also turn a hobby into a profitable business.