Technique always breaks at the wrong time. If you have a question about how to disassemble a Bosch washing machine, to check and repair it, use our advice. You will be able to independently inspect all the details and diagnose the failure, as well as replace the faulty elements. In the article you will find step by step instructions with photos and videos.
content: asddetails at the top of
Preparation for repairBosch machines
Before you dismantle the washing machine Bosch( Bosch), you need to properly prepare for this. You must provide a CM scheme and the elements that will have to be removed.
The disassembly scheme is identical for different machine models: Bosch Max 4( Bosch Maxx 4), Bosch Max 5( Bosch Maxx 5), Bosch Max 6( Bosch Maxx 6).
What disassembly steps you will go through:
- Remove the covers: top, back and front.
- Pull out the tray for detergent.
- Remove the control panel.
- Remove the motor, intake valve, pressure sensor.
- Disconnect the connectors and wiring.
- Disconnect the pipes and hoses.
- Unscrew weights and supports.
- Remove the collar cuff, get UBL.
- Remove and disassemble the tank.
What tools do you need:
- Screwdrivers: slotted, cross, hex.
- Hammer, chisel.
- Keys Torx.
To parse the Bosch washing machine will need plenty of space.
Disconnect the washer from the network, turn off the water supply. Then prepare the container, unscrew the inlet hose from the CMA body and drain the remaining water into it. Go around the car, open the hatch on the front panel below. Unscrew the filter and drain the water.
The preparatory stage is over, it remains only to move the washer away so that it is convenient to move around.
So, you have prepared everything you need, get to work.
Remove the top cover of the Bosch washing machine.
Take a cross-head or hex-head screwdriver and unscrew the two screws on the back of the machine. Now slide the cover forward and lift up. Be careful, the edges of the panel may be sharp. Put her aside.
control panel. From the front, pull out the powder dispenser. By pressing the latch in the center, pull it towards you and pull it out of the case.
Next, unscrew the screws located behind the tray, as well as the bolts on the other side of the panel. Gently unclip the plastic latches( you can hook up with a flat screwdriver), unplug the panel. To completely remove it, you will need to disconnect the connectors of the wires - it is better to take a picture of them beforehand. But it is easier to hang the panel on the side, on the service hook.
Remove the bottom cover. It is located at the bottom of the front panel. To do this, simply release the clips. Put it aside.
Remove the front panel of the Bosch type
. First of all, open the hatch door. Before disassembling the door of the Bosch washing machine, remove it from the hinges by removing the fastening screws. Do it in order not to damage the glass of the hatch.
Bend the hatch cuff and, pulling the clamp with a screwdriver, pry it off. Seal the rubber inside the drum.
Remove the screws that secure the door lock. Put your hand behind the case and remove the UBL.Disconnect all wires from it and set aside the lock.
Unscrewing the screws on the perimeter of the front panel, carefully remove it and put aside.
Disconnect the back panel and work on the counterweights of the
. Remove the screws around the cover with a screwdriver and remove it. Behind the panel you will immediately see the internal nodes of the Bosch washing machine.
Unscrew the screws of the upper strap that connects the two parts of the case. Taking the key to 14 mm, unscrew the bolts and remove the upper counterweight. Do the same with counterweights that are located around the hatch.
Remove the parts at the top of the
How to further disassemble the Bosch washing machine? To get the tank, you need to free up space as much as possible, and also detach all parts attached to it.
- To remove the cuvette of the dosing tray, disconnect the branch pipe leading to it. If it has a hose clamp, unclip it with pliers. Also remove the inlet valve.
- Now disconnect the pressure switch and anti-interference filter. To do this, unplug the wiring from the parts, unscrew the mounting bolts. Remove the receiver from the pressure switch. Remove the parts from the housing.
Above the tank does not hold anything.
Go back to the back of the
Now you need to disconnect all the fasteners and elements.
- Remove the drive belt by slightly pulling it towards you.
- Disconnect the wires leading to the motor.
- Remove the bolts that hold the motor on the suspensions.
- Swaying the engine a little from side to side, remove it from the body. Be careful, the detail is heavy!
Get to the pump
It is necessary to lay the washer on the left side, remove the bottom( if any) by unscrewing the screws.
We disassemble the washing machine Bosch:
- Pliers unclench the drain hose clamp.
- Disconnect it. Be careful, there may be water in it.
- Spread the wires leading to the pump.
- Remove the bolts that secure the drain pump and remove it.
tank. Little is left before removing the tank. Disconnect the wires from the heating element. TEN in Bosch machines is located in the front, under the tank.
You do not need to pull the heating element, otherwise you will break the sealing rubber, which can not be restored.
Sometimes wiring fastened with harnesses is attached to the tank walls. Snack the cords with nippers, put the wires aside. Now you need to remove the shock absorbers.
- Slide the knob on the back of the shock absorber stem to press the latch.
- Pull the rod with pliers and pull it out of the hole.
Do the same with the second shock absorber. It remains to remove the tank from the springs. Lift it up by the edges of the hatch and pull it out through the front section.
Take out the drum
It remains a bit. Now we will tell you how to disassemble the Bosch washing machine drum with your own hands. Fortunately, the tank in cars of this brand collapsible.
- Disconnect the pulley. Install a support to block the rotation of the pulley. Remove the center bolt. If it does not respond immediately, use the WD40 tool.
- Remove the bolts around the perimeter of the tank, which fasten the two parts.
- Remove the top half.
- Turn over the bottom of the tank.
- Knocking on the stock with a hammer, remove the drum.
- Now open access to the bearings. If you need to get them, pull out the gland, prying it with a screwdriver.
- Install the chisel on the outer bearing race and hammer it in a circle.
During the disassembly process, you can carefully inspect all parts of the washing machine. In case of malfunction, they must be replaced.
Often scum forms on the walls of the tank and the heater, which is now perfectly visible. Before re-installing, clean all the elements well, thus prolonging the life of your CMA.Otherwise, soon you will have to disassemble again to replace the defective item.
As you can see, you can do this repair yourself. Therefore, if you are confident in your abilities, proceed to work.
can help you visual video disassembling the machine Bosch: