Cedarcold oil extractionLooks in the form of flakes or small crumbs, milled cake turns into flour. All the minerals and vitamins remain in the meal, as well as a fourth of cedar oil. Therefore, in nutritional properties, it is not inferior to nuts.
Cedar meal has a sweetish, slightly resinous taste with a slight bitterness. Its flavor is the same as that of nuts. In general, these are the same pine nuts, only low-fat and very dry.
Pine nut cake - a highly nourishing diet product
The beneficial properties of cedar nut cake are no different from the properties of the nuts. If you do not take into account the amount of fat, the composition of these products is almost the same.
Read also: The stunning properties of lavender oil
The meal contains:
- 25% cedar oil;
- 40% protein with a high content of 19 amino acids;
- vitamins A, E and group B;
- digestible carbohydrates;
- 5% fiber;
- 5% mineral;
- 3% glucose;
- micro- and macronutrients: Ba, Ti, Cu, Na, Ca, K, P, Mg, Zn, etc.;
- is a little fructose and sucrose.
Of particular interest in cedar cake is the iodine content. For a person, the daily intake of this element averages 0.2 mg. In its nuts there are approximately 0.577 mg / kg.
Such a rich vitamin-mineral complex makes this product useful for humans and necessary for a daily diet.
The curative properties of cedar meal
Cedar nut cake is considered a wealth of nutrients. Its benefits to the human body is great. In some cases, the cake is healthier than whole nuts, for example, the composition of sucrose, which in the meal contains a much smaller amount. This allows its use in the treatment of many diseases. The exceptional composition of cedar oil cake in addition to saturation with a complex of nutrients promotes the absorption of slags, toxins and provides their output to the outside.
Read also: Is it possible to use watermelon for pancreatitis, cholecystitis and gastritis
Cedar meal is useful in the following cases:
- after suffering serious diseases as rehabilitation therapy;
- to athletes for a set of muscle bulk and at power loadings;
- to restore physical strength as a result of overwork, exhaustion, or starvation;
- in the treatment of the digestive, nervous, respiratory, cardiovascular and other body systems;
- for raising immunity and improving metabolism;
- for women during the critical days, pregnancy and lactation, as it reduces the effects associated with hormonal changes;
- for the preservation of teeth, improving the condition of nails and hair;
- in cases of scattered attention, fatigue, stressful events.
In addition to the use in food, cake is added to the cleaning baths, it is useful with bran. This effect has a beneficial effect on the skin, especially on the painful, diathesis, with abscesses, wounds, cuts.
Taking baths with cedar meal is beneficial for the nervous system. The procedure is soothing and with fatigue and with increased arousal. Harm is possible only in case of individual intolerance to cedar nut.
Application pine nut cake
In addition to medical procedures, meal is widely used in cooking. Due to its pleasant taste, delicate aroma, good compatibility with other products it is added to pastries and confectionery. Often, cedar flour is poured into curd mass, ice cream, and desserts.
Read also: The loyal guardian of health - flax seeds
This product is also in demand in the diet. This contributes to the blunting of hunger, low cholesterol and the ability to eliminate toxins. In addition, the regular use of cedar nut cake keeps the body in a strong and healthy state for quite a long time.
Secrets of the use of cedar cake - video