How to pay for satellite TV from MTS: various ways
Along with other services and products provided by MTS cellular operator in its line, satellite TV becomes more popular for Russian TV users. The company offers subscribers to pay for the service in several ways.
- 1Payment options
- 2How to pay for MTS satellite TV via the Internet
- 3We refill the account from the phone
- 4Through the terminal
- 5other methods
- 6What difficulties can arise
Russian users can pay for the service with one of several options to choose from:
- through the official website of MTS and the Personal Account;
- using Internet banking;
- via the mobile application of MTS on the phone;
- through payment terminals;
- in mobile communication stores MTS;
- with the help of electronic wallets Webmoney or Yandex. Money.
How to pay for MTS satellite TV via the Internet
MTS subscribers can make payment via the Internet in the following way:
- On the site mts.ru you should enter the Personal Area of the registered user, specifying a personal login and password.
- In the Main Menu, select the option "Account Management when you go to which you will see the "Status services here all the data of the subscription agreement (name, contract number, account information and etc.).
- Switching to the "Billing" menu and then "Add to balance the user will be offered options for replenishment - from a bank card or mobile phone account.
- After indicating the requisite details and amount, the payment will be made without charging a commission.
You can pay for the television service on the MTS website directly, without authorization in the Personal Area. To do this, you should:
- Choose and go to the menu item "Payment for services" - "Satellite TV MTS".
- Enter the 11-digit personal account number, as well as the amount payable.
- Choose the method of payment - an account on the phone or a payment with a bank card, enter the appropriate details.
The payment functionality on the MTS website provides the option "Easy payment" - the ability to connect automatic regular payment from a bank card linked to the subscriber's Personal Area..
We refill the account from the phone
Russian users can also pay for the service via the mobile application "My MTS" installed on the smartphone. In the side pop-up menu, you should select the "Services" section and the "Payment for services" subsection, where you click on the item "TV from MTS" and then on "Satellite TV payment".
Fill up the balance of the personal account will be offered with the help of a bank card or by transferring funds from the subscriber's mobile phone. The payment algorithm will be similar to paying through the Personal account on the site.
Through the terminal
You can also pay for home TV using QIWI payment terminals.
A step-by-step payment algorithm will look like this:
- On the screen of the device, choose the section "Payment for services then "TV services" and "Satellite TV".
- Enter the 11-digit personal account number of the subscriber.
- Enter the required amount and check the correctness of the information entered.
- To make money in the bill acceptor of the terminal, confirm by pressing the button and print the check.
In addition to Internet payments on the site through the Personal Area, through a mobile application or payment terminal, you can pay for TV in several other ways:
- In mobile communication stores MTS: having on hand the data of the personal account (agreement), as well as an identity document, for carrying out the payment, the subscriber can apply to the office specialist.
- Through Internet banking: in the Personal account of a client of a financial institution, as a rule, it is also possible to pay for mobile communication services, telephone and television in the online mode. For example, in the service "Sberbank online" option is available in the menu "Payments and transfers". Then select "TV" and in the proposed list click on "Satellite TV MTC". After specifying the 11-digit contract number and the amount of payment, the subscriber confirms the transaction via sms-notification according to a special code.
- Through electronic wallets Webmoney or Yandex. Money. In the "Payment for services" section of the main menu, select "TV" and then "MTS, home Internet and TV". In the proposed window, the subscriber must enter the contract number and the required amount. The money will be debited from the electronic wallet in a few minutes.
What difficulties can arise
This procedure does not require significant efforts and due to the simple mechanics of the process is performed fairly quickly. However, in some cases, the user may encounter a hitch and a failure in payment. What can go wrong?
First, it is necessary to recheck the correctness of the entered details of the personal account. As a rule, this is one of the most common mistakes.
Secondly, you should make sure that the bank card (mobile phone account, electronic wallet) has enough funds for transfer.
Thirdly, it should be taken into account that payment through payment terminals can be carried out within 24 hours, and on holidays - within a few days.
In general, it should be noted that MTS subscribers are available a wide range of different options for charging for the connected service. Particular convenience is that if you have an Internet and an active bank card with a positive balance or necessary funds on the mobile account to replenish the balance by the contract number can be at any time of the day, without leaving at home..