- The principle of operation of the fan without blades
- Varieties of fanless fans
- Pros and cons of bladeless fans
Every day more and more new devices are created that are created to facilitate human life. One of these is a bladeless fan. This unit is an innovative product and belongs to the climate-controlling devices. It turned out that the appearance of this device on the market was appreciated by buyers, because it is safe, economical and easy to use. In this article we will look at how a fan without blades works, its types, advantages and disadvantages.
The principle of operation of the fan without blades
The design of these devices does not give a complete picture of how it works. It looks like a simple construction: a ring is fastened to the delivery through which a powerful air stream passes. Let's look at the principle of the fan without blades.
The air passes through the air intake and exits at high speed from the back side. The aerodynamic design creates low pressure for the purpose of driving the air flow at the inlet. A turbine built into the footboard creates a quick stream of air at the outlet. This unusual design makes it much more efficient fan with blades.
This device is safe because there are no rotating elements in it, so you can not be afraid to leave it in a place visible to children. If there are pets at home, nothing threatens them either.
On the footboard is a mechanism by which the ring can be rotated 90 degrees to the sides, and the angle of inclination changes by 10 degrees. The comfort of using a bladeless fan is increased due to the option of rotation by 360 degrees. Due to this, the zone of distribution of cool and fresh air increases. Management simplifies the remote control.
Bladeless fans pass about 500 liters of air per second. When leaving the air is distributed evenly. When creating this device, the developers took as an example the work of a conventional jet engine of an airplane.
Varieties of flawless fans
This fan provides uninterrupted air flow. Comfortable atmosphere of the device is provided with a regulator that allows you to keep under control and change the air pressure. In addition to the performance, the fan without blades boasts an interesting appearance and can fit into any interior. Bladeless fans are of several types:
- Benchtop - the most common, does not require a lot of space and can decorate any room. These models are usually not higher than 55 centimeters, and the diameter of the ring does not exceed 30 centimeters. You can use this fan model to provide the necessary climate in one room or a small office.
- Floor - can be a substitute for a small-capacity air conditioner. It can be placed anywhere in the room. The devices are manufactured in various capacities and can be programmed for blowing speed and rotation. Design - oval and round.
- Mini fans are very mobile and can be used as a conditioner in the car.
Pros and cons of flawless fans
- Stability - the device does not fall due to a stable step, where the motor is installed.
- Safety - no items that rotate, so you can not get hurt.
- Performance - the necessary climate is created in a short period of time, and the cooled air is evenly distributed throughout the room.
- Economical - low electricity consumption, so the "air multiplier" can work during the day, even in summer.
- Attractive appearance.
- Does not dry the skin.
- Easy to use - easy to clean due to the fact that the device has no small parts.
- Adjustable airflow.
- Affordable price.
- Noise during operation - at least 40 dB;
If you still do not know which device to purchase in order to refresh the room in the summer and relieve the heat, we recommend that you pay attention to the fanless fan. This device will cope with the task as well as the air conditioner, but it will be much cheaper and will fit into any interior due to its design.