Content of the article:
Among the most popular rabbit dishes are rabbit stewed in sour cream. And no wonder. Among other types of meat, it is the most dietary.100 g of rabbit meat contains only 156 kcal. Therefore, it can be in unlimited quantities.
In addition, rabbit meat does not contain cholesterol, which prevents the development of atherosclerosis. But in it there are: easily digestible proteins, potassium, phosphorus, fluorine, iron, manganese, vitamins C and group B. Another advantage is that meat is not allergenic, so it can be given not only to pregnant women, but also to children up to one year old.
Rabbit in sour cream cooking recipes with photos
In cooking, rabbit takes one of the first places. Meat can be subjected to any heat treatment, and its useful qualities remain virtually unchanged.
Rabbit meat goes well with vegetables, other meats, rice, mushrooms, nuts, fruits, such as apples and mangoes. From the spices, you can add juniper or fennel. You can serve mustard, sour cream or tomato sauces. From alcoholic drinks to the rabbit wine is perfect.
Recipe for a rabbit stew in sour cream with a photo
Preparing a tender rabbit with a mustard-cream sauce is not very troublesome. The result will exceed all your expectations. Preparing a rabbit in sour cream in the oven. But if you wish, you can use a cauldron or a goose. There will be no difference in taste. Only beforehand the carcass should be soaked for half an hour in water mixed with lemon juice of half a fruit.
- 3-4 garlic cloves removed from the husk, crushed with a knife blade, putting it flat. Pour the vegetable oil into the heated pan, put the garlic in it and lightly fry so that the garlic flavor is transferred to the oil. In this case, the garlic should not burn. Remove it before it starts to blush.
- Remove the pre-soaked carcass, carefully dip a paper towel and divide into portions. This can be done with special scissors or with a large knife. The pieces are sent to the pan, where the garlic had previously been fried.
- Fry the rabbit until golden brown, and then shift it to a cauldron or thick-walled pan.
- Meanwhile, they wash, peel, and tinder 1-2 carrots on a large scale, 2 onion heads are peeled and cut into rings. Roasting is carried out in the same place where the rabbit was previously prepared. Only first fry the onions, and then add the carrot.
- After pouring flour( 1 tbsp. L.) And continue to fry the contents until the flour has acquired a golden color.
- Add 0.4 kg of sour cream, mix well, pour in 0.4 l of water, pepper, salt, 1 tsp.mustard and lavrushka.
- Wait when the sauce boils, and then stew on low heat for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
- Pour the sauce into the cauldron over the rabbit, cover with a lid and send to the oven preheated to 190ºС for an hour.
You can take any garnish, but fresh vegetables are best. And, of course, wine.
Rabbit in sour cream recipe with curry and
broth The proposed dish is not only tasty. But it is an excellent diet for those seeking to lose weight due to the low calorie content.
The dish according to the proposed recipe is cooked in a pan. But if there is no desire or time to mess around, you can experiment and stew a rabbit in sour cream in a slow cooker.
The rabbit prepared according to the recipe below is soft and soft.
To prepare a rabbit stew in sour cream, follow a number of steps:
- The washed rabbit is dried with a paper towel and cut into pieces. Now you should marinate the rabbit. To do this, connect 3 tbsp.lolive oil, 4 garlic clods passed through a press, black pepper, red pepper in slices and salt. The mixture is carefully rubbed carcass and leave to marinate for a while.
- Meanwhile, peel the carrot( 2 pcs.), Onion head and cut into half rings. Oil is poured onto the pan( 4 tbsp. L.), heated, put the rabbit pieces and fry until golden brown. Then add the chopped carrots with onions and cook until the vegetables soften.
- Pour 1.5 Art.broth, put 2 leaves of Lavrushka, wait until it boils, control salt and pepper, cover and stew until meat is cooked. As a rule, it is about an hour. After pouring 0.37 l of sour cream, pour 2 tsp.curry and boil for another 2-3 minutes. The finished dish is laid out in plates and served to the table.
Rabbit in sour cream with potatoes and vegetables
The proposed dish is suitable not only for family dinner, but also for guests. It is preferable to take the fillet, but the dish from the carcass will also be canceled. A rabbit in sour cream sauce will be especially piquant if you add various spices to the dish, for example, oregano and cumin.
- Rabbit legs or the carcass itself( 0.75 kg), thoroughly rinse, dry.
- Split into fragments.
- 6 pcs. Wash the shallots, peel, if necessary, and cut them.
- Place the griddle on the fire to warm up, put 2 tbsp.oils, pour in spices( oregano and cumin) and fry them a little over low heat, so that they give away their flavor.
- After putting onion in a frying pan and fry it.
- Add shredded rabbit.
- While the rabbit is fried, wash, peel and dice the rest of the vegetables( 2 pods of pepper, 1 potato tuber, 2 tomatoes, 1 zucchini).
- Put the vegetables on a rabbit and lightly fry.
- Pour in sour cream( 0.45 kg), cover and simmer for 40 minutes over low heat.
Put the finished dish on a plate and serve.
"Wine" rabbit stewed in sour cream
But how to cook a rabbit in sour cream and wine? We suggest you try another delicious recipe for cooking rabbit meat. Thyme will help reveal the aroma and taste.
- Rabbit carcass in 1-1,5 kg thoroughly washed, dried and cut into portions.
- Peel two onions, rinse with water and cut into 4 pieces, and then each with “half rings”.Three garlic cloves chop or skip through a press. Take a saucepan( if it is not there, you can use a thick-wall pan or a cast-iron skillet with high sides), heat up the sunflower and butter in it( 3 tbsp each).Put the chopped rabbit in a skillet and fry the pieces until you get a golden hue. In this procedure, conduct portions, so that each piece is covered with a treasured crust. Roasted meat to shift to another pan.
- Put onion in butter from under the rabbit, add a little salt and fry for about 1-2 minutes. Pour in dry white wine varieties( 0.1-0.2 l) and evaporate for about 7-10 minutes.
- Add thyme, chopped garlic, pink pepper.
- Pour 0.25-0.3 kg of sour cream, mix.
- Add water or broth( 0.2-0.3 l), try for salt and pepper.
- Put the rabbit pieces to the wine sauce, making sure that the liquid covers the whole carcass.
- When the contents of the saucepan boil, cover it with foil or a lid and send for 1.5-2 hours in a preheated to 180 ° C oven. When the dish is ready, leave it in the oven for 30 minutes to infuse, and then served to the table with a side dish of rice and potatoes. Chopped greens will not interfere as a decoration.
If you do not have pink pepper, you can replace it with a freshly ground pepper mixture of 4 peppers.
Experiment, and a rabbit stewed in sour cream will be a frequent guest on your festive and casual table.