apple makerproduct. Liquid with a pleasant sour taste is used simply as a useful substance, and is also used as an ingredient in canning or seasoning in food. Apple cider vinegar has a healing effect on the entire body: it normalizes the bowels, acid-base balance, stabilizes overall health, debugs the absorption of fats, improves well-being and so on.
The advantages of home-made apple cider vinegar are: an inexpensive product available for any family, hypoallergenic, without side effects on the liver and stomach.
Standard recipe for apple cider vinegar without sugar
For a simple recipe for apple cider vinegar at home, you need to choose ripe and sweet apples.
- Wash the apples and cut into large lobes. Leave outdoors.
- After a short time, squeeze the juice from the darkened pieces.
- Place the obtained liquid in a glass container and put a medical glove on top of the neck with a puncture in one finger. In a warm, dark place in this state it should be up to 6 days.
- As soon as the glove is strongly inflated, it is time to drain the fermenting apple cider vinegar from the juice into a wide bowl, after which the fermentation rate increases. This dish should be covered with a loose towel and sent to a dark place with a temperature of +27 degrees for 2 months.
- When a thick sludge appears, the apple mass is filtered through cheesecloth and packaged in bottles. Store further in a cool place.
During fermentation, a film of acetic acid bacteria is formed on the surface of the malic mass, which does not need to be disposed of. That it allows you to create such a product.
Apple cider vinegar at home from the
meal According to the provided recipe, to get about 1 liter of vinegar, you need to prepare 1.5 kg of overripe apples. This description provides for the use of yeast in an amount of 10 grams per 100 grams of the mixture.
Read also: A matter of tradition, taste and benefit - salting the lard
- Wash the fruits, remove the rotten areas. Grind in a meat grinder or grater pieces of apples.
- Fray apples pour the same amount of warm water. There to send yeast according to the recipe. Cover the dishes from above with a loose cloth. The semi-finished product should be moved to a warm, dark room for 10 days. Every day it is necessary to stir the whole mixture.
- After these days, mix the applesauce and strain through cheesecloth. In the resulting liquid, you can make some nice and soft taste. Apple vinegar, a recipe with honey which provides exactly the desired delicate taste. To do this, 1 liter of apple mass need to add 50 grams of honey.
- Cover again with gauze, send to a dark place for fermentation for 1.5 months. After the deadline, pour the clear apple liquid in bottles and close.
Read also: We study methods of harvesting parsley and keeping it fresh for the winter
Apple cider vinegar video recipe with rye bread and honey
Apple cider vinegar without yeastwithout yeast. To obtain the desired product, apples must be carefully crushed, and you should add a lot of sugar.
- Turn apples into small pieces and send them to the pan or basin. Top with boiled cool water so that it covers the fruit sliced completely.
- Send sugar there. The calculation of its quantity comes from the volume of water: a quarter cup of sugar per 1 liter of water. Mix, cover with a towel and send in a warm place for fermentation.
- After a week, strain the mixture with gauze.
- Pour the filtered liquid back into a bowl or basin, cover with a towel and wait another 1.5 months. Pour into glass bottles and close. Store in a cool place.
The fermentation of apple cider vinegar is a process in which the trace elements of starch and sugar are converted to ethanol and carbon dioxide. This process is also called fermentation.
A simple recipe for apple cider vinegar at home involves simple steps, according to which vinegar can be made not only for internal use, but also for outdoor. Traditional medicine with confidence in their recipes is increasingly showing that apple cider vinegar has a positive effect on the body. Its use helps to get rid of depriving, fungus, corns, corns, scabies, small varicose veins. Also considered liquid is an excellent antiseptic. For the treatment of such methods need to know how to make apple cider vinegar, cooking recipes that will help you with this.