Content of the article:
Recipe “Cherry Wine at Home” gives a complete description of how you can make a wonderful drink. To prepare using different varieties of cherries: white, yellow, pink or black. Satisfy the taste of wine will help cloves, tannin, citric acid, bay leaf and various berries, fruits.
Read also the article: how to quickly open a wine without a corkscrew?
Pitted Cherry Wine
To make cherries wine, a recipe without yeast that requires the use of non-washed fruit. On the surface of the cherry in the process of growth, natural yeast is formed, due to which the wine will ferment without any additives. For cooking, you should prepare about 10 kilograms of sweet cherries. Very dirty berries need to wipe gently with a dry cloth. A kilo of sugar will give sweets, although this fact can be adjusted according to your taste, by increasing or decreasing grams. Unfortunately, cherries have a weak acidity, so it is simply necessary to add citric acid - 25 grams to the drink. The recipe for homemade cherries wine provides for the use of half a liter of water.
- Arbitrarily and not diligently get rid of the cherry pits, while retaining all the juice obtained at the same time.
- Mix the pulp with water in a glass container, covering it with gauze, let it brew for 3 days. Every day using a wooden spoon should be removed from the surface of the cherry mass formed foam cap.
- Strain the liquid, getting rid of the pulp, which must be well pressed.
- In the resulting juice, mix citric acid and 400 grams of sugar. Send all to the vessel with a water seal. If there is no such mechanism, then it is enough to wear a rubber glove on the neck, in which finger to make a puncture. Leave the bottle alone at the same room temperature for 4 days.
- Remove the water lock and drain the liter of the wort into a bowl. There also send another 300 grams of sugar. Mix thoroughly, pour everything back into the bottle. Close the water trap again. The recipe “wine from sweet cherry” at home involves repeating this procedure after 3 days, adding the remaining 300 grams of sugar.
- From crescent to two the fermentation must end. You can determine this moment by looking at the glove, which should be blown away. If you have a water seal, then it will no longer emit gas. At the bottom of the vessel a sediment will be visible, from which it is necessary to get rid. To do this, without agitating the bottle, carefully pour the future wine into a separate container using a straw.
- According to the recipe for cherries wine at home, you need to prepare glass bottles, pour in cherry-flavored liquids that are adjusted to taste, and seal them tightly. Send for exposure to a cool place, the temperature of which should range from 5 to 16 degrees.
- After 20 days again with the help of a tube to get rid of sediment. And so on until the precipitate disappears altogether. This is a sign of readiness for wine. The term of readiness begins from 3 to 12 months. At this time, the wine must be poured into suitable, presentable bottles, tightly closed and stored in a cold place( basement, refrigerator).To achieve a 12 percent strength, the wine is aged 4 years.
It is possible to fix the wine property by adding up to 15% of vodka from the total volume of liquid obtained after active fermentation( point 6).
Cherry with pitted wine
Cherry with pitted wine has an almond flavor. For the preparation will need 10 liter container. About 6-7 kg of berries will go to such a volume. The amount of sugar at will, it all depends on how many layers of sweet cherries will be laid out in a jar.
- Place the washed cherries in layers in a jar. Pouring each sugar, and so on up to the top( neck).Do not ram! Close the cap with a capron cap with holes.
- After a day, the fermentation process begins.“Raging” Cherry Juice can spill over the lid. For this, it is better to put the jar in the basin where the effluent will collect. Active fermentation lasts 3 days.
- The end of rapid fermentation can be determined by the presence of sediment at the bottom of the can. The middle of the container should contain cherry wine, and pulp will rise to the top.
- Thanks to a thin tube, pour the middle liquid part of the contents into separately prepared containers.
- Wine is ready for use. But you can increase the process of aging, occasionally getting rid of a new sediment at the bottom of the bottle.
According to this technology, the jar should be filled strictly to the very top with berries, otherwise, the surface of the cherry in an empty place will be covered with mold.
It is important to know not only how to make wine from sweet cherry, but also how to save it in the future. Tara should be in a horizontal position and darkness, so that part of the cork is immersed in wine. This procedure will protect as much as possible from the penetration of air into the bottle. In case of air ingress in the first stages, glassware should be sent for a 20-minute sterilization procedure. Patience you in the preparation and quality results!