When spring is outside and the soul wants to have fun, many people come to mind to organize a party. Delicious snacks on the holiday table, recipes with photos and a detailed description, help to hold a celebration at a high level. Not without reason, each hostess tries to prepare tasty delicacies to please her guests. After all, food brings people real pleasure and never bothers.
There are a huge number of recipes with photos of appetizers on the holiday table, but each of them has its own zest. Interestingly, they are sweet and bitter, cold and hot, meat and fish, fruit and in the form of a dessert. When guests come to the celebration, it is the variety of appetizers that is the first to strike the eye. Serious attitude to the preparation and presentation of such delicacies is a reliable way to win the hearts of your friends. What will help you choose a suitable recipe with a photo of snacks on the holiday table and skillfully cook it? Everything is very simple - we read, we look, we do. So, we will go along with experienced chefs on a fascinating journey of delicious snacks for our dear guests.
Welcome to the world of tartlets
Recently, not one feast goes without pretty baskets of dough filled with various delicacies. These can be:
- appetizing salads;
- steamed vegetables;
- cheese and ham combination;
- fruit with cream;
- mousses or jelly.
Sometimes tartlets complement the main course, serving as decoration. And in prestigious restaurants they serve various types of sauces. The main thing is that they occupy a special place among the cold snacks on the holiday table. Consider the most popular step-by-step recipes with photos that are able to teach culinary masterpieces even beginner chefs to create.
Tartlets with red fish
For snacks you will need the following products:
- shortbread dough baskets;
- processed or hard cheese;
- salted salmon fillet;
- fresh cucumbers;
- boiled eggs;
- red caviar;
Basic cooking steps:
- Peel the washed cucumbers and peel and cut into small cubes. Boiled eggs are peeled and passed through a special grid so that the pieces are the same.
- Melted cheeses rubbed on a coarse grater original chips.
- Salmon fillets are cut into 2 cm wide slices to make the filling look beautiful.
- Prepared ingredients are mixed, filled with mayonnaise and filled baskets. A few eggs are put on top of the salad to emphasize the taste.
To make it easier to rub the melted cheese, it is advisable to put it in the freezer for a few minutes. Fat content should not exceed 45%.
Mini pizza in tartlets
Probably there is no person on earth who would not like pizza. But it is mainly eaten in a narrow circle of friends. Despite this, experienced chefs offer to make pizza in miniature using tartlets. Such a tasty snack to the festive table will instantly interest dear guests. Consider the secret of making this unique delicacy.
Read also: The ideal pair to the table: pork and mushrooms
First collect the products:
- wheat flour;
- low-fat sour cream;
- smoked sausage;
- small tomatoes;
- hard cheese;
- tomato sauce;
- sprig of parsley;
The process begins with dough, which is kneaded from flour, sour cream, butter, and a pinch of salt. It must be of an elastic nature. It is removed in a cold place for half an hour, and then they roll out and cut out small circles. Then they are distributed in molds, gently pressing with your fingers. Send to the oven, heated to 180 ° C. After 15 minutes they are ready.
In order to keep the tartlets form while baking, you can put some raw beans in each of them.
Finished baskets smeared with sauce, to obtain a sour base.
Cut the smoked sausage into thin slices, then lay them on top of the tomato.
Then rub finely hard cheese and sprinkle sausage.
Cover the mass with a slice of tomato and bake again in the oven for 10 minutes. Ready-made miniature pizzas are decorated with parsley leaves.
Simple and tasteful
Probably each of us remembers how he ran into the kitchen as a child in order to grab something delicious. So we tried not only to satisfy hunger, but also enjoy mother's delicacies. No one suspected that these were real snacks, which in the XXI century will become the hallmark of the holiday table. There are many options for such dishes, we also consider the most popular recipes.
Queen of treats - herring
A simple set of products is used for preparing snacks:
- herring fillets;
- soft melted cheese;
- canned paprika;
- black pepper;
- black bread.
Getting started, perform the following operations:
- Herring is cleared of viscera, separated from the bones, to get a whole fillet. Gently knead it with your fingers or slightly beat.
- Spread the meat on the food film and spread with soft melted cheese.
- A spoonful of canned bell pepper is evenly spread over the top of the cheese layer. And then sprinkle it with ground pepper.
- Fresh dill branches are cut into small pieces, then laid as the next layer.
- With the help of the film, the herring is rolled up and sent to a cold place for 2.5 hours.
- While the fish is marinated, black bread is cut into square or rectangular slices. At the end of time, the fillets are cut and laid out over the slices of bread. Decorated with parsley branches.
For an original serving, such a simple snack on a festive table is made on a round base. From the rectangular slices of bread, squeeze out the desired shape with a cup.
Delicate delicacy with ham
Fans of meat dishes can be pleased with a snack of delicate ham. To do this, you need a few more components:
- cottage cheese;
- ground pepper;
Read also: Stewing fresh and sauerkraut: cooking featuresTo evenly distribute it over the entire area, make it a sharp knife. The next step is to put basil leaves on top of the cheese and sprinkle with pepper. Olives removed from the jar to dry a little. Then chop the circles and spread on the green basil. The ham is carefully wrapped in rolls so as not to lose the filling. Before serving, they are diagonally cut, next to they put fried nuts, olives and basil leaves.
Traditional toasts to the magnificent reception of guests
Often, inexpensive snacks on the holiday table fly away from him the very first. Therefore, you should pay close attention to them. Here is one of the options.
- white bread;
- pickled cucumbers;
- low fat cottage cheese;
- cooking oil;
- basil leaves or parsley;
At first glance it may seem that the products are expensive, but friends are much more valuable to us than money. Therefore, generous hosts use simple recipes for a festive table to express their love for people. This option is prepared quite simply:
- Pickled cucumbers are finely cut with a sharp knife.
- Cottage cheese mashed with a fork and mixed with cucumbers.
- Add chopped parsley or basil to the curd mass and mix everything well.
- White bread or loaf cut into pieces. Fry in a pan until brown peel appears. When the croutons cool, they are smeared with the prepared mixture. Try to evenly distribute it throughout the piece. Spread ham on top of the filling, sliced into thin slices.
- At last, tomatoes and olives are cut in half to make two hemispheres. Next, you need to pierce the olives first with a wooden skew on the side of the bulge, and then tomatoes.
- Vegetables are set on the stuffed toast, and then served on the table.
For snacks, it is better to use Cherry tomatoes. They are small in size, so they harmoniously fit into a miniature treat.
Cute girlfriends - crab sticks
You can cook a quick snack on a festive table with crab sticks. Practice shows that this product has many fans. Let's get acquainted with a simple recipe for which you need the following components:
- crab sticks;
- hard cheese;
- boiled eggs;
- a few cloves of garlic;
- lettuce leaves;
Read also: How to pickle trout fillet and caviar wet and dry
- Eggs and hard cheese rubbed on a fine grater.
- Garlic cloves are passed through the press.
- All components are mixed in a separate container. Add mayonnaise.
- Miniature balls are made from the resulting mixture. Crab sticks are also rubbed on a grater with a fine base.
- Next, the balls roll in crab chips. It turns out delicious "candy" that you just want to put in your mouth.
Appetizing treats for the long-awaited celebration of
Perhaps many would agree that hot snacks on the holiday table require special attention. Without them, it will not be possible to fully satisfy the tastes of invited guests or their home guests. Among the many culinary offerings, choose the most affordable ones that are easy to prepare. Consider the example of the amazing pita cake, which is often decorated with a festive table. The dish will require the following set of products:
- thin Armenian lavash;
- mushrooms( champignons or oyster mushrooms);
- bulb onion;
- hard cheese;
- sour cream;
The stages of making such an original snack on a festive table consist of simple actions:
- Peeled onions are cut into large chunks. Lightly fried in a pan.
- Mushrooms thoroughly washed, dried and chopped. Next, add to onions, mix, salt and pepper. Fry until full readiness.
- The mass is ground using a meat grinder to obtain a uniform filling.
- Baking sheet covered with foil in 7 layers. A pita is divided into 4 parts. The first sheet is laid on the foil and smeared with a mushroom mixture. Repeat the operation with the rest of the pita.
- Pour the entire surface of the cake with sour cream.
- Hard tinder cheese on a coarse grater, then spread evenly over sour cream.
- Baked in the oven for several minutes at a maximum temperature of 180 ° C. The main thing is that the cheese can melt. The finished cake is cut into small portions. At will decorate with greens.