- Erasing or not erasing, that’s the question
- Erasing what you can’t wash
- Do not interfere with refreshing
- Wash your hands can be pleasant
- A couple of tips, as the final chord of
With the advent of a man, you can keep your life with your hands, and a couple of tips, like the final chord of
With the appearance of a man, you can keep your life with your hands, and a couple of tips like the final chord of
."And costumes. Now the laundry basket is filled twice as fast, and the washing machine has become the best friend. Well even if the machine, and not a basin and laundry soap. After all, there are things that need to be washed exclusively by hand. So, on the agenda we have jackets. Let's figure out whether the jacket can be washed in a washing machine?
Wash or not wash, that is the question
Many unfortunate mistresses took things and put them into a machine, not bothering to disassemble and divide them. And then they wonder why the suit sat down or the sweater rolled up. So, so that this does not happen to you, be sure to read the information on the labels before washing. Remember, it is not always possible to wash a suit in a washing machine.
If the label on the clothes gives the “green light” to machine wash, you can “wind up” the unit and go about your business. Usually jackets( we are talking about them in this article) of flax, polyester or cotton are not whimsical. But it is worth remembering that each wash reduces the density of the fabric and impairs appearance. To keep an item of clothing in good condition for many years, follow the simple rules:
- For washing, it is advisable to use liquid household chemicals. Do not spare money for air conditioning.
- Found "terrible" dirt on your jacket? Treat these areas with a solution of 3% ammonia.
- Wash the product in a mesh bag.
- Since the jacket is a delicate thing, choose the appropriate program for washing. This can be either “Delicate Wash” or “Hand Wash.”
- If wool is a part of a garment, the water temperature for its washing should not exceed 30 degrees.
- Linen product is washed at a temperature of not more than 60 degrees and always without spinning.
- Washing synthetic is acceptable at a water temperature of 30-40 degrees.
- If the fabric of the product is “tolerant” to spin, use it wisely. Not more than 800 rpm.
As you can see, there is nothing difficult. And now we will talk how to remove pollution from things if their washing in the machine is forbidden.
We erase what you can not wash
You surprised the title? No, this is not a pun. This is a statement of fact. If you have a thing in your hands that you cannot wash with your hands, much less in a washing machine, this section is just for you.
But in fact in your closet such clothes are always “lying around”.The tag on it "loudly" declares: "Only dry cleaning!".And this pleasure is not cheap. But do not be upset ahead of time.
Right now, you will discover the "magic" way of cleaning "naughty" things at home. Ready to write how to wash a jacket from a men's suit? Then let's go.
Clean elbows. Look at your jacket. If you notice that his elbows are staring, clean them with “grandmother’s ways.”To do this, you need to "figure out" a couple of special mixtures, the ingredients of which are ammonia, vinegar and water:
- Solution 1. Dissolve 1 part of vinegar in three parts of water.
- Solution 2. Dissolve 1 part of ammonia in five parts of water.
First apply a “magic” mixture 1 on the sponge, and then 2. Iron the treated areas with iron over the gauze folded twice. How to wash your favorite suit jacket? Agree, there is nothing difficult!
Clean collar. And our grandmothers were very inventive. Who would have thought that the collar could clean the potatoes. You heard right. She is the potato who will save your family budget from unplanned expenses.
So, clean the potato, cut the half and grease the inside of the collar. Is it done? Now take a wet towel and "remove" the potato juice. Wipe the whole thing with a dry towel.
It does not hurt to freshen up
You can freshen a jacket like this:
- Mix one glass of water, one spoon of liquid ammonia and one spoon of medical alcohol. Process the product. Iron it through folded gauze. Place on hangers and bring to the balcony.
- To “sweep away” the traces of wear, mix two tablespoons of alcohol with one liter of water. Put the jacket on a wet, but wrung-out towel and gently polish the desired places with a soft brush. This should be done in one direction.
Set the timer for 10 minutes. As soon as time is up, iron the product. Next, hang it on a hanger and "walk" on it with a soft dry brush. That's all. Ready to exit.
Washing with hands can be pleasant
If your wardrobe has a satin or wool blend jacket, then this washing method is inevitable for you. But it can be turned into a pleasant adventure. To do this:
- Hang a jacket on a hanger. For comfort.
- Pour warm water in the tank( basin, for example), the temperature of which does not exceed 40 degrees Celsius.
- Dissolve liquid household chemical in water.
- Place the garment in a soapy solution.
- Wipe( do not overdo it, otherwise damage the fabric).
- Rinse. The rinse should be clean and warm. Want to enjoy the bright color of your jacket as long as possible? Before rinsing, add a little vinegar to the water.
- Press, but without fanaticism.
- "Send" on a hanger.
In order for the jacket to look fresh, without waiting for it to completely dry, iron it through double gauze.
A couple of tips, as the final chord of
- . In order for the jacket to always “control itself”, do not forget to hang it on a hanger.
- In order for the jacket not to "sit down", do not wash it in boiling water.
- In order to remove the smell, it is not necessary to wash the jacket. It is enough to place it carefully on a hanger in the bathroom and turn on the hot water. Steam will remove all unpleasant odors from clothes.
“Can the jacket be washed in a washing machine?” To get an answer to a question, look at the tag and act according to the information received. See you again!