Walnut is a valuable source of vitamins and trace elements. Most of us are accustomed to using only the kernel, and in fact the healing substances are contained in the membranes of the nut. On their basis, you can prepare tools that will help cope with various diseases. Walnut partitions have healing properties and contraindications. Therefore, before starting such therapy, it is necessary to consult a specialist.
What is included in partitions?
Partition called the inner part of the nut, which divides the core into two halves. It is quite thin and fragile, painted in brown. Walnut partitions have found application in medicine due to the balanced unique composition. They contain the following substances:
- Vitamins of groups A and B, as well as ascorbic acid.
- Organic Acids.
- Proteins and carbohydrates.
- Essential Oils.
Of particular value is iodine. It is contained in a sufficiently large concentration, thanks to which walnuts from thyroid nodules are successfully used. Only fresh membranes are beneficial. In the dried form in them practically no useful substances remain, they go along with moisture.
Membrane-based tools have the following effect:
- Due to the high concentration of vitamins, membranes have a beneficial effect on the health of the body's immune system. Protective properties increase, it becomes easier for a person to cope with diseases.
- Relieves irritability, soothes the nervous system, fights sleep disorders.
- Walnut cardiac disease is successfully treated with septals.
- Increase blood hemoglobin concentration.
- Fill iodine deficiency in the body. This becomes important in the prevention of diseases of the thyroid gland.
- Copes with viruses and bacteria. Tincture of walnut partitions on vodka is used in the treatment of ARVI, flu and other viral diseases.
- Help reduce the concentration of sugar in the blood, so these tools are recommended for people suffering from diabetes.
- Help fight diarrhea, help with poisoning and indigestion. For this purpose, an alcoholic infusion of membranes is used, which has an antimicrobial effect.
- Have a positive effect in the treatment of diseases of the eye of infectious nature. Such agents play a special role in the treatment of conjunctivitis. It is enough to make lotions for the eyes with a decoction of partitions for two weeks.
- Relieve prostatitis.
- Promote the resorption of cysts and tumors. It should be borne in mind that it is absolutely impossible to treat only walnut webbing. They can only be taken as an additional treatment.
- Tincture of membranes is recommended to treat various skin lesions, as it has excellent antimicrobial and antiseptic action, accelerate the regeneration of skin cells.
- Help restore hormonal balance.
- Have a beneficial effect in mastitis and uterine myoma.
- Relieves bronchial asthma.
- Help restore memory, fights vascular atherosclerosis.
- Alcohol tincture of membranes is used to eliminate polyps in the intestines.
Membranes-based products are used not only for treatment, but also for prophylactic purposes. It is worth remembering that they are able to enhance the effect of some drugs, especially those used in the treatment of diabetes.
Prepare the infusion of walnut membranes can be easily at home. Stock up with plenty of fresh, high-quality raw materials.
It is important to remember that walnut septum has not only medicinal properties, but also contraindications. In some cases, drugs based on them can be harmful to health. To refuse such therapy is necessary if you have the following diseases:
- Manifestation of an allergic reaction.
- Gastritis in acute form.
- Cirrhosis of the liver.
- Peptic ulcer.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding period.
Before using products based on walnut webs, consult your doctor.
Walnut-based preparations will benefit in the treatment of many diseases. When preparing them, you must strictly adhere to the recipe. Do not exceed recommended dosages.