Curry cake with us ар ар арthe table. Baking lovers know that for this dish only available ingredients are needed - pears grow in large quantities during the season and are inexpensive. In addition, you can preserve or close the jam for the winter, and then add it to the pastries. Pears go well with many local fruits, as well as with exotic( mango, pineapple).
Pie with fresh pears and apples
Pie with apples and pears must be prepared in early autumn, when the fruits are ripe and fresh. It turns out soft, juicy and fragrant, because of what it can be served even to the holiday table. For this recipe, fruits of any kind are suitable, even if they are not sweet enough or sour.
To make a pie with pears and apples you will need:
- for dough: 2 spoons of liquid honey, 100 g of butter, about a cup of flour, 1 egg, 1 spoon of baking powder and sugar to taste;
- for the filling: 1 kg of pears and apples in any proportion;
- for sauce: 500 ml of sour cream, 3 eggs, 3 tablespoons of flour and a glass of sugar.
When all the ingredients are collected, you can proceed to making the cake:
- First you need to knead the dough. In a large container, mix egg, honey and sugar, and then gradually begin to add flour and baking powder of the dough.
- When the dough is thick enough, it is kneaded by hand. It should be elastic, but not rigid.
- Next, you need to roll out the dough into a round pancake and lay out its baking mold, making low sides. The walls of the form are greased with vegetable oil so that the finished cake can be easily separated. You can also cut a circle from the parchment of the desired diameter and roll out the dough directly on it.
- Apples and pears are cut into thin slices and placed on top of the dough. You can pour them with a small amount of lemon juice, so that they do not darken.
- The next step is to prepare the fill. First, mix eggs with sugar in a separate bowl, then add sour cream and beat the sauce again.
- The finished sauce is poured with a pie with pears. Fruits should be completely covered by pouring.
- The cake should be baked for about an hour at a temperature of 180 ° C.Then they take it out of the oven and let it brew for 10 hours. It is better to cook it in the evening, and then in the morning the dough and fruit will be soaked with sour cream sauce.
Read also: Essential dessert for the winter - sea buckthorn jam
The pear cake recipe with a photo is useful not only for the daily, but also for the holiday menu. The finished dessert is served on a dish, you can additionally decorate it with fresh fruit, a sprig of cinnamon or grated chocolate. It is quite rich and high-calorie, so it is cut into small pieces.
Video recipe for a simple delicate pie with pears
Cheese puff cake with dor blu with pears
The open puff pastry pie with pears and cheese has an unusual delicate taste. This is a classic combination, but instead of dorblu you can choose any other solid variety. For the cake, you will need ready-made puff pastry( about 250 g), which is sold in supermarkets frozen. You also need to prepare 2 large pears, 100 cheese, 200 g of sour cream and 2 eggs.
- The dough is defrosted at room temperature or in a microwave oven at a low degree. It needs to be rolled out and put in a baking dish.
- Pears are cut into thin slices and carefully laid on the dough. You can peel them, but this is not necessary.
- Next, prepare the filling based on sour cream. The yolks must be separated from the proteins and mixed with sour cream until smooth. At the same time, proteins are poured into a container; they will still be needed for a pie with pears and cheese.
- Proteins are whipped with a mixer until they turn into thick foam. The mass is added to the cream and gently stir it with a spatula from the bottom up.
- Cream poured on the cake so that the fruit was completely covered with smetannoy mass. On top of the beautifully laid cheese, cut into small slices.
- Pie is baked in the oven at medium temperature until tender. The cooking time depends on the oven. It can be reached when it is evenly colored golden, but the edges of the dough should not burn.
The combination of sweet pear with salted cheese is considered exquisite. However, not everyone will appreciate the taste and aroma of blue cheese.
If guests with different preferences gather at the table, it is better to cook pear pie with rosemary and cheese of the usual hard varieties.
Read also: Cranberry Berry Compote
Grated Pear Cake
In the cold season you will want to remember the taste of pear pie, but get fresh juicy fruits. To do this, you should take care in advance and close the pear jam for the winter. Pear jam tart is a simple recipe for which you only need to buy ingredients for the dough.
For 2 cups of flour, you will need half a cup of sugar, a spoonful of baking powder, 150 g of margarine or butter from the refrigerator, and pear jam. It is better if it is not too liquid, more like a jam:
- Margarine rubbed on a coarse grater. It should only be from the refrigerator, otherwise it will not hold the form. The dough is cooked quickly, so you can immediately turn on the oven to heat up.
- In a separate container combine all other ingredients, except jam. When you manage to stir it until a uniform consistency, you can add margarine or butter.
- The dough is kneaded by hand. It should crumble into crumb of different sizes. When you manage to grind the whole mixture, half is separated from it and poured into a baking dish.
- Next, you need to open a jar of jam and put its contents on the dough. The amount of jam is determined "by eye", it is better to put more.
- The form is sent to an already preheated oven. After 20 minutes, the cake is ready, you can get it and eat it. It is better to cut it into portions while it is hot, otherwise the shortbread dough will crumble a lot.
When baking shortcake cakes, the mold does not need to be oiled. It is dry and will not stick to dishes.
Cottage cheese cake with pear in a multi-cooker
Pear pie in a multi-cooker based on cottage cheese more like casserole. For this recipe, you can replace the flour decoy, and then it will be easier. It will take 400 g of cottage cheese, a few spoons of semolina or flour, 3 eggs, as well as several large pears and sugar to taste:
- All ingredients, except fruit, are combined in a bowl and stirred. The most convenient way is to use a mixer or blender, so the cake will be more airy.
- Pears need to be washed, remove the peel and the middle. Then they are rubbed on a coarse grater, but can also be finely cut into cubes.
- The mixture is poured into the bowl in a slow cooker, after having been lubricated with vegetable or butter. Next, you need to select the "baking" mode and leave the cake for about 50 minutes.
- When the pear and curd pie is ready, you should not immediately get it out of the multicooker. After 10 minutes, you can lay it on a dish, chop and serve.
Read also: How to quickly cook a delicious treat of all time - cake with strawberry jam
Finished casserole sprinkled with powdered sugar, you can also prepare a separate cream. For decoration it is worth leaving a few slices of pear and put them on the cake, pre-doused with lemon juice. There are also special knives for cutting flowers and figurines from fruits - lovers who boast of standing with culinary talent will surely appreciate their guests.
A simple recipe for pears must be in the notebook of each hostess. Pear goes well with other fruits, as well as cheese, honey and spices. Different varieties can be used to make cakes from biscuit, shortbread, puff pastry or cottage cheese dough, and sauces are best from sauces. You can not be afraid to experiment with recipes, because the taste of fresh fruit or jam in baking is hard to spoil.