The content of the article:
Pumpkin casserole is not only useful, but also very tasty dish. This vegetable is known to people more than 5000 years. It has many useful properties that are simply necessary for the human body. The composition of the pulp includes vitamin C, B and even one of the rarest - T. Thanks to this set, all the body systems are able to work without failures. With the correct preparation of pumpkin casserole, microelements and vitamins remain in the same amount. This dish will be a real decoration of any table.
Casserole from the pulp of pumpkin and cottage cheese
The dish is cooked in the oven. If you adhere to all the components and temperature regimes, it will turn out juicy and fragrant. Even those who do not like this vegetable will be delighted with such a dish.
For preparation it is necessary to use:
- 200 grams of pumpkin;
- about 350 grams of cottage cheese (you can goat);
- 2 large eggs;
- 100 g of sugar;
- 3 tablespoons of semolina (1 for sprinkling molds);
- 0, 5 tablespoons of sunflower oil;
- medium orange.
To casserole from a pumpkin with cottage cheese in the oven turned colorful, it is better to use a vegetable with a rich orange flesh.
Stages of preparation:
- Vegetable thoroughly wash, dry, peel. Pulp with a grater (shallow). The liquid that has separated will need to be poured.
- Then grate the orange peel. Citrus and the base ingredient are mixed thoroughly.
- In a deep bowl, combine cottage cheese, sugar, eggs, salt. All good rub with a fork. The ideal consistency is one in which lumps will not be present. If the eggs are not bigger, then you need to use 3 pieces.
- In the cooked cottage cheese put a pumpkin and add three spoons of manga. If the mixture is a little liquid, then it is recommended to add a little more groats.
- Shape the mold carefully with a manga. This mixture is designed for 4 servings. Dough put in a container, slightly leveled. Bake in preheated oven to 190C for half an hour. A ready-made dish is considered when a fragrant crust appeared on top.
Casserole can be served both hot and cold. The dish can be decorated with honey, coconut shavings, powdered sugar.
Fragrant casserole from pumpkin and apples
This is a fast culinary masterpiece, for the preparation of which you can use both an oven and a multivark. This recipe for pumpkin casserole with apples will not leave indifferent neither the adult nor the child.
If the pumpkin is very sweet, then the amount of sugar can be reduced.
- 1 kilogram of pumpkin pulp;
- five apples;
- three eggs (medium);
- 100 grams of mango;
- 3 tablespoons butter;
- 1 tablespoon of thick sour cream (homemade);
- , a glass of sugar;
- a pinch of salt;
- 1 word a spoonful of fresh cow milk.
Put the semolina in a bowl and pour the milk. Leave this for 20 minutes. If at the time of cooking there are no cereals in the house, then you can use crumbs from crackers.
Pumpkin is peeled from seeds and peel. Pulp grate on a fine grater or grind in a blender. The resulting mixture squeeze the hand.
Flesh the vegetable and butter in a saucepan and boil on a small flame. At the same time, we must ensure that it does not burn out.
With apples peel and grate them. Puree put in a saucepan to a pumpkin and boil another 10 minutes. Why cool the mixture. Eggs beat up with sugar until foam is obtained. Pumpkin-apple mass is combined with cooked semolina and eggs.
Once the dough is ready, you can begin to lubricate the molds. To do this, use a small amount of butter.The liquid should be placed in a container and well leveled. Bake a pumpkin flavored casserole in the oven for 20 minutes. At a temperature of 200 degrees.
This dish can be served with fruit and sour cream. It is recommended to use homemade yogurt for children.
Pumpkin casserole that captivates hearts
This recipe is one of the most unusual and delicious. This casserole differs in its incredible tenderness and pleasant aftertaste. This idea of dessert will appeal to even those who do not like the smell and taste of pumpkin.
In order to make a beautiful divorce, it is recommended to place a wooden skewer on top.
To prepare a casserole, you need to take:
- , kg of cottage cheese (granular);
- , a glass of sugar (you can use powder);
- 3 large eggs;
- 2 tablespoons cooked poppy;
- 2 tbsp. a spoon of starch (corn);
- 600 grams of pumpkin puree;
- 1 teaspoon orange peel;
- , a glass of home-made sour cream.
Puree from the pumpkin mix with the eggs. Then add a tablespoon of starch and zest. If the pumpkin is not sweet enough, then add a little sugar. With the cooked mixture, put aside 1 tablespoon.
Then beat the blender with eggs and sugar. Add sour cream, poppy seeds and starch to the liquid. It is important that the mixture turned out to be of the same consistency as the pumpkin mass. If any of them are less likely, beautiful patterns may not work.
Take the heat-resistant separable mold and carefully lubricate it with butter. On top of the surface, sprinkle with a manga or wheat flour. If you want, you can lay a container of parchment paper. Then the most important moment begins. That the dish turned out beautiful, it is necessary to lay out the dough correctly.Spread it is recommended alternately with a tablespoon. The pumpkin should be the first to go. When the form is fully filled, it should be slightly knocked. This is necessary to ensure that all layers are evenly distributed.
Form the next casserole put in the oven for 50 minutes. Bake a dessert at a temperature of 180C.
Then the pumpkin puree, which was previously postponed, must be brought down with sour cream. Add sugar if desired. With a ready mix, pour the casserole over the top and send it back to the oven for 10 minutes. Serve the dessert chilled.
To the casserole of pumpkin puree turned out beautiful and tasty, you just have to follow the sequence of actions and recommendations. Then your culinary masterpiece will be appreciated by everyone.