content of the article:
avocado is popular not only in Mexican cuisine, but also throughout the world. Serve it to fish, meat and vegetable dishes, spread on croutons or bread. Consider the recipes for cooking the most popular alligator-based sauces, which will give your dishes a savory flavor.
Guacamole - Avocado Sauce - A dish of Mexican cuisine known throughout the world. The recipe originates from antiquity. He came up with the idea in Mexico, and then he spread to South America and Europe, where he occupied an honorable place among other famous sauces. First of all, it will appeal to lovers of spicy. The classic recipe for avocado sauce guacamole includes the pulp of avocado, ground to a puree, lemon or lime juice and salt. We offer you to try a delicious snack.
- avocado - 1 fruit;
- tomatoes 1 pc.(it is possible to replace with the Cherry variety in the amount of 3-4 pieces);
- onion - head floor;
- lemon( can be replaced with lime) - half of the fruit;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- fresh cilantro - 2 sprigs;
- salt - to taste;
- freshly ground pepper - to taste;
It is better to take onions for guacamole from avocado in small sizes so that it does not interrupt the taste and aroma of other ingredients.
- Wash the alligator pear thoroughly and wipe it with a towel.
- Divide the fruit in half. To do this, first make a cut along the fruit around the entire circumference, cutting the flesh to the bone.
- Next, the halves of the avocado are turned in opposite directions relative to each other, thereby alienating the pulp from the core.
- To remove the bones, put avocados on a cutting board. Remove your hands from the table to avoid injury. Taking a knife, very carefully hit them on the bone, ensuring that the blade plunges a bit into the core. Turn the knife around its axis and take out the core. You can use a safer way: using a spoon, cut the avocado pulp around the seed and remove it.
- Pour the avocado with lime or lemon juice. This will prevent oxidation and darkening of the fruit.
- Using a spoon, remove all the pulp( you can simply cut off the peel) and grind in a blender to a puree-like state.
- Wash the tomatoes well, dry and cut them into small cubes.
- Peel the onion and finely chop.
- Remove the husks from the garlic and pass through the press.
- Rinse the cilantro twigs under running water, towel dry and chop finely.
- Put all the ingredients into a salad bowl, salt, pepper and mix thoroughly.
The sauce is recommended to be served immediately after preparation.
Finished guacamole is not left for later. It must be eaten immediately, otherwise it will be unusable due to oxidation. The maximum shelf life of the sauce is 24 hours.
Variations for meat
In cooking, there are more than a dozen recipes for sauces of different tastes and cooking difficulties. Taking them as a basis, you can try yourself and come up with your own version. In the meantime, we offer to prepare avocado sauce( recipes with photos) for poultry or meat.
Quick-sauce in a quickie
- green onions - a few feathers;
- lime - 1 pc.(you can use a lemon, only half of it is required);
- avocado - 3 fruits;
- garlic, heads - 2 pcs.;
- salt - based on your own preferences.
- Wash the avocados, towel and remove the bone( for details on how to do this, see above in the recipe "Guacamole").Using a spoon, remove the pulp, pour it well with lemon or lime juice.
- Using a fork( you can use a blender), plyurut the pulp of an alligator pear and lightly salt it.
- After removing the husk from the garlic, it is chopped with the help of a knife( for speed, you can simply pass through the press).
- Wash and chop the chives.
- All ingredients are added to avocado puree and mixed well.
If desired, finely chopped cilantro can be added to the sauce.
The sauce is ready and can be served.
This variation is notable for its special piquancy and aroma.
- lime - 1 fruit( in his absence, replace with lemon, taking only half);
- Hot Pepper or Chili - 1 pod;
- avocado - 3 fruits;
- Bulgarian red pepper - 1 pc.
This version of avocado sauce for meat is prepared identical to the previous one. The only difference is the use of red bell peppers and chili instead of garlic and green onions. They should be thoroughly washed, cleaned of seeds and stalks, and very finely chopped, achieving an almost puree state. The resulting mass is added to the crushed pulp alligator pears and mix thoroughly.
Guacamole with mint
The recipe for avocado, mint and cilantro guacamole sauce includes the classic version with the addition of hot pepper and corn chips. The proposed number of products is designed for 4 servings.
- cilantro - 0.08 kg;
- lime - 1 fruit;
- Chili Pepper - 1 pod;
- avocado - 2 pcs.;
- garlic - 4 slices;
- salt - to taste;
- Fresh Mint - for serving;
- corn chips - for serving.
- Peel off the washed fruit and remove the stone from the washed fruit of the avocado.
- To darken the fruit, it is poured over lemon juice.
- Rub a medium grated pulp.
- Cinza wash under running water, tear the leaves to put in a blender.
- Peel the garlic and send it to the blender.
- Pour the juice of half a lemon and grind the mass until smooth.
- Put the grated avocado, salt in a blender and grind thoroughly into the mousse
- Cut the “Chili” pepper into thin slices.
- Ready sauce to shift into salad bowls, on top put a little pepper "Chili".
Served avocado sauce with corn chips.
From the above proposed recipes it is clear that simple, but very tasty and savory sauces can be made from avocados, suitable for any dish and giving them an exotic touch of Mexican cuisine.