Content of the article:
There have been cases when tomatoes in the garden burned out or began to deteriorate. To avoid the situation of transferring products, you can make tomato juice without a juicer at home. The grinded and boiled tomato drink is perfectly preserved in this form until the very winter.
Tomato juice in the diet
Tomato juice should be added to the meal at least once a day. This vivifying fluid has many properties, namely: Therapeutic
- .The composition has a natural substance pectin, due to which atherosclerosis can be avoided. Also, this substance prevents varicose veins, reduces the likelihood of venous thrombosis, and has a beneficial effect on the entire circulatory system. In addition, due to the presence of pectin, tomato juice, obtained without a juicer, can be perfectly preserved at home, as it has a jelly-like texture. In its pure form, pectin is extracted from vegetables, so that it serves as a food additive, as a structurant, in the production of juices, beverages, yoghurts, mayonnaise and other things;
- Useful. Vitamins found in tomatoes - A, B, C, H, P, PP saturate the body and have a beneficial effect on metabolism. Potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus and others have a positive effect on the cardiovascular system;
- Energizing. Saturated with vitamins, carbohydrates, beneficial elements, dietary fiber, organic acids, tomato juice at the same time quenches hunger and thirst. In addition, from one glass of this drink immediately felt a surge of strength and invigorating energy.
Tomato juice in canning
Making provisions from tomato juice is an easy, cheap and fast option. Having a juicer, so do not think about wasting time and effort. For those who are still wondering how to make tomato juice without a juicer, several options will be presented.
Recipes for creating tomato juice for the winter without juicers
To make the juice you need tomatoes, salt, meat grinder, two enamel bowls, saucepan, sieve or gauze.
Tomato juice from red tomatoes
- Wash tomatoes, peel and cut them in half.
- Grind in a meat grinder.
- Pour the mass into the pan and boil.
- Pass the boiled tomato puree through a sieve to obtain a homogeneous structure.
- Add bulk: salt and sugar, to taste.
- Boil again in a saucepan over low heat with grated liquid for 10 minutes.
- Sterilize jars and lids.
- Pour tomato juice with pulp over the banks and roll up. Wrap and turn is not necessary.
Tomato juice for the winter without a juicer is ready.
100 g of sugar is required for 8 liters of tomato.
Tomato juice from yellow tomatoes
Yellow tomatoes are fleshy, dense and there is little liquid in them. Juice from such vegetables is advisable to preserve with pulp. For the manufacture of this nectar is better to choose the following varieties: honey drop, honey saved, persimmon.
- Go through 1.5 kg of tomatoes, it should not be spoiled. Wash and cut into pieces.
- Grind yellow vegetables in a meat grinder, then rub on a sieve.
- Juice in an enamel saucepan boil, add salt and sugar, and boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into pre-sterilized jars and roll up.
Tomato juice with the addition of basil
- Cut 5 kg of washed tomato into 4 parts.
- Scroll in a meat grinder, then through a sieve.
- Boil the juice with pulp for 20 minutes.
- Pour a tablespoon of salt and a teaspoon of sugar.
- Add a branch of basil, does not matter dried or fresh.
- Sterilize the jars for 5-7 minutes, then pour the tomato juice into them and roll up. https: //www.youtube.com/ watch? V = S7xOIshgrEk
When cooking a tomato, you need to remove the foam from above to make the juice boil faster.
Tomato juice with the addition of garlic
- Peel 11 kg of tomatoes that have been washed and cut.
- Put in a meat grinder and grind. It will be a mixture with pits and pulp.
- Milled tomatoes put to cook on the stove for about 30 minutes. Then reduce the heat and pour 500-700 g of sugar, mix and add 150-180 g of salt. Boil another 10 minutes.
- Add 5 cloves of garlic, a tablespoon of vinegar, half a teaspoon of red, ground pepper, 5 teaspoons of cinnamon and a few peas of allspice, crushed through the crush. Boil the juice with all the ingredients for another 20 minutes.
- Pour into banks and roll up. Tomato with pulp ready.
Tomato juice with pulp and sterilization of cans
For those who do not know how to make tomato juice for the winter, a recipe without a juicer and without a meat grinder is at your service. There are also such cases when there is not even a meat grinder on hand, and a lot of ripe tomatoes wait for their canning.
- Ripe 1.5 kg of ripe tomatoes.
- Remove peel. If it is hard to remove, put the tomatoes in a colander, pour boiling water, and then cold running water. The peel bursts and its removal becomes very easy.
- Take again the same colander, put peeled tomatoes into it and, using tolkushki, lash the vegetables. Such a kitchen tool will act as a press. If there are options to use a press of another design, you can use it.
- The resulting pulp should be filtered through cheesecloth. In a pure juice, add 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Pour the tomato over the cans, place in a saucepan with water until the “hangers” of the glass containers and sterilize for 20 minutes from the moment boiling water.
- Cover and cork. Banks flip, wrap and allow to cool. In winter, use every day.
At home, tomato juice without a juicer can be closed with various additives: celery, vinegar, bay leaf, even can be combined with other juices: apple, beetroot, carrot. It all depends on your preferences and capabilities. The canning steps will not change significantly, only the taste will change as a result.