- one of the most popular dishes of any holiday. Many people prefer to see the dish on their table, but not everyone loves to do it. To cook a classic type of cabbage requires a lot of time and patience, which can not be said about the lazy. There are many recipes for this dish, each of which has its own characteristics. To make lazy cabbage rolls in the oven, you do not need to have any skills. Adhering to the rules and recommendations, you can quickly and tasty feed the whole family.
Simple recipes for lazy cabbage rolls in the oven
The uniqueness of the dish is that the cabbage does not need to be blanched beforehand, the leaves are disconnected and the meat is twisted. The main ingredient will need to be added directly to the filling. You can cook stuffed cabbage on a skillet, in a saucepan, a slow cooker, but they are the most delicious in the oven. The photo shows a recipe for lazy cabbage rolls in the oven.
Classic lazy cabbage rolls
- minced meat -1 kilogram;
- rice - 200 grams;
- cabbage - 0.5 kilogram;
- onions - 2 pieces( large);
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- one carrot( large);
- sour cream - 0.5 liters;
- tomato paste - from 100 to 120 grams;
- ground black pepper;
Stuffing should be pork or pig-beef. It is recommended to use only white cabbage, as it is not hard and quickly cooked. White variety will give a special juiciness to the dish.
First chop all the necessary vegetables. Rice pour a glass of water and cook until ready.
Place the minced meat in a deep bowl and mix it thoroughly with the eggs. Then add all other ingredients and mix to a uniform consistency. It is best to do it by hand.
In order to cook rice quickly, it is recommended to pre-soak it in cold water for 60 minutes.
Then form the elongated billet and fry them in a griddle. In order not to stick stuffing to the hands, you should moisten them with water. When frying, use a small amount of sunflower oil. When the blanks will have a golden color on all sides, gently fold them on a baking sheet and pour the dressing.
Lazy cabbage rolls in the oven in tomato and sour cream sauce
This is one of the most delicious recipes that will not leave anyone indifferent guest. Properly cooked dish will be a real decoration of the table. The main advantage of such cabbage rolls is that any sauce fits them. The recipe for lazy cabbage rolls in the oven with gravy is very simple, tasty and, most importantly, inexpensive.
Read also: Summer dish for every taste -
zucchini casserole For blanks you will need to take:
- half a kilo of minced meat( preferably fat);
- one head of white cabbage;
- one chicken egg;
- glass of cream;
- one onion;
- a half glass of not steamed rice;
From the above listed ingredients you will get 15 medium sized cabbage rolls. The sauce for lazy cabbage rolls in the oven can be different, but the most popular and delicious is the one that includes sour cream and tomato sauce.
To prepare the refueling take:
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 350 grams of ripe tomatoes or tomato paste;
- 2 garlic cloves;
- 150 ml sour cream( thick);
- 500 warm water;
- seasoning( salt, pepper, hops-suneli).
Before you cook lazy cabbage rolls in the oven, you should know the fatter the meat, the better the cabbage rolls will keep their shape and will not fall apart at high temperatures.
Sequence of actions:
- Wash the cabbage, remove the upper leaves from it and remove the stalk. Then very finely chopped, put in a deep bowl and pour boiling water. This is necessary so that it becomes soft.
- Remove the cooked rice from the heat and drain in a colander. It is not worth washing up strongly, as a small amount of gluten will allow the mixture to stick together.
- Then finely chop or grate onions. The resulting porridge and seasonings thoroughly mixed with meat.
- As soon as the cabbage is soft, it must be drained and squeezed well.
- Then combine the minced meat, egg, cabbage.
- To form small patties from the obtained mass. It is recommended to do them in length from four to five centimeters.
- Blanks roll copiously in breadcrumbs.
- Put ready-made stuffed cabbage on a greased baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake the dish at 200 for 20 minutes.
- While the cabbage rolls are in the oven, make the sauce. To begin with finely chop the onion, grate the carrots and fry everything in a small light. Add spices.
- Cut the tomatoes into two parts and grate. The skin must not be used. Add tomatoes to the pan to the onions and carrots. Keep boiling mixture on low heat for 5 minutes and then remove.
- While the tomatoes and onions are cooling, whisk the sour cream and water until they have a smooth consistency.
- Then pour the mixture into the pan and mix well.
Read also: Original recipes of lentil dishes
At the end of 20 minutes, remove the stuffed cabbage rolls from the oven and pour them over the dressing. Then baking back 30 minutes. Lazy cabbage rolls in the oven with gravy are considered ready when all the liquid from the sauce has evaporated.
Add a bit of butter to the sauce to get an unusual flavor.
Dietary lazy cabbage rolls in the oven - a masterpiece of cooking.
Lazy cabbage rolls are a unique dish that can be cooked from both pork and chicken. Thanks to this food, it is easy to keep your health and shape. Vitamins and trace elements, which are found in white meat and vegetables, are the best lunch for supporters of proper nutrition.
Components for cooking:
- meat( chicken, turkey) - 800 grams;
- dark rice - 150 grams;
- carrot - 1 piece;
- onion -1 piece;
- white cabbage head( weight about 1 kg);
- single egg protein;
The first thing you need to start cooking is cooking rice. Grains must be semi finished. Then chop the cabbage finely. If the vegetable belongs to winter varieties, then it should be well mashed, adding a pinch of salt.
After the rice and cabbage are ready, you can proceed to the preparation of minced meat. Meat mince. Chop onions and carrots in the same way. In the resulting mixture, detach the protein from one egg, pepper and salt to your liking. Then add the cabbage and mix well.
In the 100 grams of finished products there are only 132 calla.
Make balls and lengthen them a bit with minced meat. Finished blanks folded on a baking sheet. Dietary lazy cabbage rolls in the form of cutlets in the oven are cooked for only 40 minutes. To make the dish juicy and have an attractive appearance, the place where it will be baked should be preheated to 200. If you wish, you can pour them with sauce prepared from tomatoes and cream.
Lazy cabbage rolls with sauerkraut in the oven
This is one of the unusual dishes that deserves respect. Feature of the recipe is that the vegetable does not need to be prepared in advance. Sauerkraut gives a special flavor to the dish. Stuffed cabbage are juicy and fragrant.
To cook lazy cabbage rolls with sauerkraut in the oven:
- 1 kg of minced meat;
- 100 grams of round rice;
- half a kilo of cabbage;
- 1 large carrot;
- 1 medium onion;
- tomato paste 150 grams;
- 0.5 cups wheat flour;
- half a glass of vegetable oil.
Read also: The ideal pair to the table: pork and mushrooms
Place the rice in water and cook for 10-15 minutes. Fold the semi-ready grains into a colander and let them cool slightly. Combine sauerkraut with minced meat and mix well. A bowl of meat set aside for 15-20 minutes.
For baking, you need to take a baking sheet with a maximum thickness of the bottom of .
To make gravy, you will need to fry grated carrots and onions in butter a little. Then add tomato, salt, pepper. Other seasonings can also be used. Stir the flour with water and stir in the pan. Give the mixture a little boil and pour it cabbage rolls. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
Lazy cabbage rolls in the oven with layers of
Recipe for those who like this dish, but who does not like messing about in the kitchen. This kind of lazy cabbage does not require the preparation of cabbage and frying carrots and onions. They are prepared very quickly and easily. The total roasting time is only one hour.
- 0, 4 kg of cabbage;
- 0.7 kg minced meat( pork and beef in equal proportions);
- 2 large bulb onions;
- ¾ cup of white rice;
- 300 grams sour cream fat content of 30 percent;
- 0.5 cups tomato paste or sauce;
- 300 ml of pure water;
- pinch of salt and black, ground pepper.
The “lazy cabbage rolls in the oven” casserole will consist of three layers. To secure the balls must be used gravy. To do this, combine and mix well the sour cream, water and sauce. Also do not forget to salt and pepper.
As soon as the sauce is ready, you can proceed to the preparation of minced meat. Meat must pepper, salt and add finely chopped onion.
Shred cabbage, the smaller, the better. Solid varieties pour boiling water for 20-30 minutes. Also put in water and rice.
After that, start putting the ingredients on a baking sheet. The first layer will be cabbage. Then the rice is laid out and covered with abundant sauce. The last ball will be minced. It should be evenly spread on the surface and pour the rest of the fill.
Bake a casserole for an hour on low heat. Lazy cabbage rolls in the oven in cream sauce, cooked in layers, are very tasty. Before serving, you can decorate the dish with fresh herbs.