Content of the article:
The first dishes are an essential part of a healthy diet. Fresh champignon soup with potatoes is a very useful and quick-cooked meal that every hostess can make. For those who do not know what to cook for lunch, this recipe will be the best find.
Read also the article about cooking delicious mushroom soup from dried mushrooms!
The most delicious mushroom soup
Prepare this dish very easily and quickly. This will require a minimum set of products, most of which are in the kitchen of any hostess. Due to the presence of fresh mushrooms, the soup will be savory, tender and satisfying. To diversify this dish, you can use a variety of spices that will give it an incredible aftertaste.
- 300 grams of potatoes( can be young);
- one large carrot;
- medium bulb;
- 250-270 g of champignons;
- fresh greens( optional);
In order for the mushrooms to have a creamy structure, you should buy champignons of only white color.
Step-by-step recipe preparation of champignon soup with potatoes:
- First you need to peel the potatoes. Peel the vegetables off and remove all eyes. Wash tubers thoroughly and cut into small cubes.
- Wash carrots under running water and clean. Then grind it on a fine grater.
- Remove the peel of the onion and chop into half rings.
- At this stage it is necessary to prepare mushrooms. They are also washed from sand and other debris. Each mushroom finely chopped.
- Pour a little vegetable oil into a deep pan and wait a while for it to warm up well. After that, put onions to him and simmer on a small fire for no more than 5 minutes. Ready vegetable must acquire an attractive golden color. Add carrots to grilled onions and stew for 4 more minutes. During all this time you should not forget that the fried vegetables should be stirred.
- Put champignons into the pan and close with a lid. In this state, leave for 10 minutes. During this time, the vegetables are fully cooked and become soft. Salt carrots, onions and mushrooms.
- Add warm water to prepared ingredients and mix well with a spoon. Then put the potatoes and increase the heat to maximum to boil the liquid. Once the water has reached 100 degrees, reduce the heat and cook for another 20 minutes.
In order for the soup to be transparent, you need to cook it only over low heat.
Instead of water, you can add ready broth. As soon as the potatoes are soft, turn off the fire, but do not open the lid. You can start the tasting after 30 minutes. This time will be enough for the soup to be real. It will acquire a rich, mushroom flavor and become more starchy. Before serving, each serving should be decorated with finely chopped greens.
casserole Dish is ready! Enjoy your meal!
Quick cream soup with champignons and potatoes
This recipe is for those who want to feed the whole family with a delicious dish and at the same time spend the least amount of time. Soup-puree of mushrooms and potatoes is incredibly delicate and fragrant. It is easily absorbed by the body, so it is perfect for diet, baby and health food.
To prepare such a dish you need:
- half a kilogram of potatoes;
- 0,5 kg fresh champignons;
- 2 medium onions;
- 2 glasses of cream with fat content of 10%;
- 6 teaspoons of vegetable oil( refined);
Potato tubers washed and cleaned. Cut into large pieces and boil until fully cooked.
Potato mash, but before that you need to drain the water. Leave a small amount of it.
Onion peel and chop. Fry the vegetable should be in vegetable oil until transparent.
Wash mushrooms, chop them in random pieces and put them in a frying pan with onions. Ingredients salt, mix well and simmer on low heat until the excess moisture evaporates.
Using a blender, beat the onion-mushroom mixture to a uniform consistency. The resulting mixture is put to the potatoes and add warm cream to them. Optionally, salt and pepper. Put the pot on the fire and bring to a boil.
If the cream soup turned out thick, then you can bring it to the desired consistency with the help of potato broth or chicken broth.
Serve this dish with sour cream and fresh herbs. To improve the mushroom taste, it is recommended to sprinkle each portion from the top with seasoning based on dried champignons.
Cream soup is cooked all over the world. He won many fans, which once again confirms his incredible taste and usefulness.
These recipes for soup with champignons and potatoes will be the best dishes of a family dinner. To make the food tasty and healthy, it will be enough to adhere to the tips and rules. And then you can be sure that dinner was a success.