Is the E15 error on the Siemens dishwasher? This means that the self-diagnosis system has reacted to the damage that has occurred - a leakage.
Siemens dishwashers are distinguished by modern technologies and programs. The electronic card controls all the processes in the machine, so as soon as a malfunction occurs, the system displays an error code on the display. Knowing its value in more detail, you can quickly fix the problem.
Content of the material:
- 1 Why the MMP gives the error
- 2 How to fix the problem
Why the MMP gives the error
The E 15 icons on the display indicate the activation of the Aquastop protection( the decoding is also specified in the instructions).At the same time, the equipment is turned off and can beep. The protection system is triggered when water overflows or leaks. You can hear the drain pump start to pump out the water, but the control panel will not respond to pressing.
What to do in this case? Need to find the cause of the problem. To do this, check:
- connections of pipes and hoses, as well as their integrity;
- correct connection to the plumbing system;
- filters and drainage system to clog;
- sensor "Aquastop" for serviceability;
- water level sensor.
Why else could a dishwasher show a trouble code? The reason could be incorrectly chosen detergent. Excess foam leads to leaks and errors.
How to fix
problem Eliminate system failure by restarting the machine and resetting the error. To do this, disconnect the equipment from the network for 10-15 minutes, then reconnect. If the code is still on the screen, then proceed to the test.
To find out if there was a leak in fact, you can:
- Shut off the inlet valve.
- Disconnect the water supply and drain.
- Remove the PMM from the cabinet( if it is a built-in model).
- Bed a rag and tilt the dishwasher forward. If water is poured out of the pan, then it’s a leak. If not, then there are problems with the contacts or the control module. In this case, it is better to contact the master.
If there is a problem with a leak, you need to locate the leakage as soon as possible. To do this, remove the top and back panels, connect the dishwasher to the water and electricity and make a test run.
It now remains to observe where the water will begin to drip. Found a defective part? Disconnect the vehicle again and proceed to repair.
How to correct the situation if a metal hopper is leaking? You can try to seal the crack with cold welding. Just pre-prepare the surface: clean and degrease. In severe cases, you will have to buy new equipment.
If the cause is loose hose clamps, then tighten the clamps tightly. In case of leakage of the circulation unit, the part must be completely replaced - how to do it is described in a separate article.
Timely filter cleaning is leak prevention. When the filter is heavily clogged, an overpressure occurs in the pipes, so they break. Cleaning should be done at least twice a month. How to do it:
- open the door of the bunker;
- pull out the bottom basket;
- unscrew the filter in the pan;
- rinse under pressure.
You figured out what the error code E15 means, and also learned how to fix it. If you will properly care for the dishwasher , then blockages and leaks will not be terrible.