Does the Hansa dishwasher issue an E1 error code on the display? This means that the self-diagnosis system has detected a problem during the process of dialing and draining water. To find out exactly where to look for a breakdown, you will need to decipher the code. It is listed in the instructions for your dishwasher model.
Why an error occurs, and how to get rid of it yourself?
The value of the code E 1 and ways to eliminate it
Dishwasher "Hansa" can show the E1 icon on the display in case of problems with the bay and the discharge of water: you can’t get enough, a bad pressure. If you follow the decoding, then the fault must be sought in the flow sensor, filler or drain path.
What to do in this situation? All in turn to check. The flow sensor is installed in some models of the Hansa PMM instead of the pressure switch and controls the amount of water in the bunker. With its incorrect readings, the module does not send a signal to the systems for dialing or draining water.
The flow sensor is checked first. If it is defective, replace the item.
After the diagnosis again showed an error? Try resetting it by rebooting the machine. To do this, disconnect from the network for 10-15 minutes. Having repeated start, look at the screen. If the code disappeared, then the reason was a system failure. But if the icons are on again, check the drain and filling systems.
How to fix the problem:
- Shut off the shut-off valve.
- Disconnect the suction hose from the inlet of the PMM.
- Inspect the hose and the mesh filter behind it: if there is a blockage.
- Remove the blockage, wash the parts with water.
Next, check the drain:
- Open the hopper door.
- Remove the bottom basket.
- Unscrew the drain filter. Wash it under the tap with a brush.
- Loosen the screws around the filter seat.
- Pull the flap towards yourself and remove it.
- Check the impeller and remove debris that might block its operation.
Your manipulations did not help to eliminate the error code E1? So it's better to turn to the master. There are many reasons for failure, you may need to repair or replace parts, drain pump check.