Warming and the first rays of the spring sun are driving truck farmers to their plantations. Nevertheless, for real "patriots" of agriculture this time begins much earlier, even in February, when they are engaged in greenhouses. Therefore, not to do without a small, but very successful seeder dispenser from China. The simplicity of the device makes it possible to use this thing even for a beginning gardener.
Third hand gardener
Seeds of carrots, turnips, cabbage, parsley, arugula and other vegetables are fairly tiny. And the fingers of the farmer frantically sort them out so as not to drop them. However, they still lose a third of these DNA carriers during sowing. To avoid this and do such a responsible job qualitatively, you need jewelry accuracy. In this regard, the seed drill has a structure:
- A capacious container for seeds.
- Transparent cover, so you can control the stock of content. It has a dial with six divisions. Under each of them there is an opening for a specifically caliber of grain. Therefore, it is possible to sow both 1 mm and 10 mm seeds.
- Cone-shaped groove, which is more than 6 cm in length. The tip of the body is made in the form of a cut and will serve as a marker. Then, when sowing, the groove will become clearer if you press a little on the drill. As a result, the seeds fall flatly and immediately into a small depression.
Such an elementary construction contributes to an even distribution of seeds over the bed of the bed. It's a pleasure to work with this dispenser. The disc-shaped base corresponds to the size of the palm, which makes it convenient to hold the device. The rim of the lid, as well as the outer sides of the groove, have a ribbed structure. So, the drill does not slip out of the hand during work.
Tips for the user
It is important to understand that such miniature tools are suitable for a small garden. If you need to sow a few kilograms of seeds or to process tens of square meters. m land, it is better to purchase seeders of large sizes. Yet this mini-seed distributor is the irreplaceable favorite of gardeners. You should use it like this:
- fill the container to half;
- close the lid tightly;
- rotate the dial in accordance with the required grain size;
- Shake the contents;
- slightly tilt the drill;
- tapping from above on the lid or on the side of the trough, start sowing seeds.
At the bottom of the "spout" there are special divisions - three transverse strips. They serve to separate the grains, preventing them from sticking together. Such a miracle device can be ordered on the website of Aliexpress for only 40 rubles (without a discount of 53). Despite the fact that it is a Chinese product, it is made of durable plastic. Although the cap can be a little stingy.The price for this product in regular online stores ranges from 68 to 150 rubles. In this case, the customer will pay for the delivery.