Potatoes are considered to be the main agricultural crop, which has been grown on household plots for many years. Therefore, most vegetable growers want to have a universal variety: fruitful, tasty, resistant to diseases and pests, not very late. For all these parameters suitable variety Koroleva Anna.
The contents of
- Descriptionpotato Queen Anna, who beats records on productivity and the description is adapted for cultivation in regions with nfavorable climatic conditions.
In the Russian Federation it passed all the checks, proved itself on the positive side and included the State Register in the Middle Volga region in 2015.
Shrubs are average in height, stem type. Large leaves are painted in saturated green color, slightly pubescent. Inflorescences with white petals, densely covered shoots.
The tubers are elongated, oval in shape, are distinguished by their density, smoothness and yellow skinned.Small-sized eyes are planted shallowly, almost on the surface. The flesh is solid in structure, colored yellow with good taste.In the process of cooking does not boil soft and does not darken.
Queen Anna refers to varieties of early ripening, 70 days pass from the moment of first shoots to technical ripeness. One of the most high-yielding among vegetable culture.
Characteristics thanks to the dense peel
Secrets why this potato variety conquers vegetable growers, lies in the following qualities:
- high yields ;
- excellent taste characteristics;
- active germination of seed and ripening of root crops;
- good resistance to major diseases and dangerous pests inherent in this culture;
- long-term preservation without loss of taste, provided proper storage;
- excellent transportability and keeping harvest;
- is a universal purpose grade, eaten after heat treatment, suitable for frying, cooking soups and chips;
- is a source of nutrients that can protect against many diseases.
Step-by-Step Guide to Vegetable CultivationProper harvesting is important for getting a generous crop.
Traditionally, it is customary to plant potatoes in early May , when the soil is well-dried, otherwise air access to the tubers will be difficult. The planting dates for this variety fall on the third decade of April - mid-May.
Secrets of successful cultivation of the Anna Koroleva varietyWhen choosing a site, give preference to lit places without stagnant water.
The direction of the landing ridges is from north to south, this will allow the potato rows to warm up under the rays of the sun. Comfortable growth of culture will provide black soil, peat, loam and sandy cakes. Soil should be characterized by lightness and friability.
For planting, use whole tubers of medium size without damage by insects and diseases. Before planting, seed must be heated, germinated and greened in the sun. After which process the tubers with growth stimulants.
. Stages of the planting process.
- . Prepare the soil in the selected area from the fall, by digging the beds and applying organic fertilizers, which can serve as rotten manure or compost. In the spring, fertilize the land with nitrogen fertilizers.
- Dig out the planting holes or make the grooves , so that the distance between the planting units is not less than 20 cm, since the variety develops many tubers.
- Put one tuber into each well, a larger amount will cause the fruits to be small, and the yield will decrease.
- Furrows with potatoes planted immediately covered with earth .For yields make soil mulching. Immediately after working on the top of the furrows, sprinkle peat, which is 3 cm thick.
. Main care measures.Proper care will ensure a quantitative and qualitative harvest of wholesome vegetables.
Characterization of the variety involves the following agricultural practices:
- regular watering, during the formation of tubers, which begins in the phase of bud formation and flowering;
- cutting off flowers on shoots for the successful development of tubers;
- cautious hilling, as the plant roots lie close to the ground;
- systematically loosening the soil around the bushes to enrich the soil with oxygen and improve the access of moisture and nutrients;
- weeding to kill weeds that have a destructive effect on the crop;
- fertilization with during the growth period of the tops, during flower buds and at the time of flowering to accelerate the formation of tubers, using both minerals and organic matter;
- constant inspection of the plant for diseases and pests and, when detected, the corresponding operations.
Among the variety of potato varieties, Queen Anne deserves special attention because of its positive characteristics and healing properties. A healthy vegetable grown on a bed will serve as a tasty ingredient for a large variety of nutritious and nutritious dishes.