When constructing a production structure, an apartment building or a country house, you need to create a competent design of the drainage system. Only under such a condition can flooding and subsequent destruction of the supporting structures be avoided.
For the manufacture of drainage systems, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), galvanized steel or copper can be used. Each of these materials has unique characteristics, as well as positive and negative qualities.
For many years, metal gutter systems have been popular. There are gutters made of copper and gutters made of galvanized steel, coated on each side with a polymer layer.
Galvanized steel has long been used in the construction of structures, for example, private houses, industrial buildings, residential buildings and others. This is one of the best materials for construction in conditions of large temperature fluctuations.
An indisputable advantage of metal gutter systems is the ability to withstand weathering and combustion. In addition to corrosion, such drains perfectly resist oxidation. Such protection is provided by the presence of a special polymer coating. Polymer-coated galvanized steel is also characterized by high mechanical strength and a wide variety of color options.
Among the other indisputable advantages of galvanized steel, it is worth noting the affordable cost. The relative cheapness of the material makes drains from it extremely common and popular designs. Gutter systems based on galvanized steel can have a different color design, which allows you to choose the design for any building.
Copper gutter systems are much less common than similar steel structures. The main advantages of such drains are its high ductility and long service life. Pure copper is able to darken slightly, acquiring a coating in the form of a noble patina.
PVC gutter systems are becoming increasingly popular. Polyvinyl chloride is a strong, lightweight, corrosion-resistant and able to withstand peeling material. Drains made from it are flexible and attractive, as well as resistant to ultraviolet radiation and sudden temperature changes. They do not require painting, which is another indisputable advantage of such systems.
Plastic drainage systems are distinguished by their modern appearance and versatility in use. Such structures can be installed on various objects - from small residential buildings to large industrial buildings.
Despite the clear advantages of plastic gutter systems, galvanized steel gutters are still more recommended by specialists.
- Why it is not recommended to build a hollow brick house
- Why is it important to know the weight of the brick before construction
- Than cellular polycarbonate is better than monolithic
- What type of corrugated board is the most common for roofing
- What linoleum is better to use for decoration in residential premises
- Typical errors in the installation of wall panels from corrugated board
- Embossed tile: what is worth knowing before purchase?
- Popular materials for construction
- What is the advantage of building houses from wood concrete slabs
- Why you should not use expanded clay as a heater
- Facing tile: types and characteristics
- How to soundproof a tongue-and-groove plate
New publications are published daily on our channel in Yandex. ZenGo to Yandex. Zen