During the construction of buildings, special attention is paid to protection against fire hazard. To do this, use materials that can withstand the effects of open flame and high temperature. Such materials cost more than usual, but it is better not to save on your own safety. After all, the life of the people in them directly depends on how much the structures are protected from fire.
Various mounting foams and foamed silicones, heat-resistant adhesives are fire resistant. Refractory bricks and concrete are widely used. When installing internal partitions, plates that have undergone special processing are used.
The list of premises where it is necessary to use fire-resistant materials during construction is defined by the Federal Law of July 22, 2008 No. 123-FZ (with amendments that came into force on July 31, 2018). Floors, walls, ceilings and attic floors in such rooms can be processed from fire. The law prescribes to build using fire-resistant materials:
- Premises where flammable liquids are stored, produced or used;
- Frames of suspended ceilings on evacuation routes;
- Bedrooms and ward rooms in hospitals and boarding schools;
- Buildings of preschool institutions, as well as halls for practicing music and physical education in such institutions;
- Operating and resuscitation;
- Hotels and hostels of enterprises and universities,
- Cases for rest in sanatoriums and boarding houses, campings and motels;
- Dressing rooms, reading rooms, archives and book depositories;
- Theaters, cinemas, concert and showrooms;
- Trade halls of shops and supermarkets;
- Waiting rooms of stations and airports.
In private homes, the use of fire-resistant materials is necessary where heating stoves are used. The walls next to them become very hot. It can be baths, wooden houses, rooms with fireplaces and stoves. The walls around the furnaces in such rooms need to be sheathed with non-combustible materials.
This can be refractory boards and cardboard made of asbestos and glass or sheets of mineralite. There are also glass-magnesium sheets, rolls of basalt refractory fiber, terracotta tiles, superisole.
All of them have their own advantages and disadvantages, which should be considered when choosing. Stainless steel sheets will also be effective protection for the wall and floors near the stove.
Application of these recommendations will reliably protect the building from fire and prevent misfortune.
- Why you should not replace the ondulin brand horse with a metal one
- How to mix concrete for pouring in frost
- In which cases it is impossible to add waste oil to bitumen
- What are the disadvantages of a polycarbonate roof
- What consequences can there be if the laminate is laid in the kitchen
- What are the disadvantages of PVC floor tiles
- Where a cheap substandard corrugated board is useful in construction
- What type of sandwich panels is the best
- Where you can not apply glazing from soft PVC sheets
- Why acrylic plaster is better than other coatings
- Rattan Wall Care
- The better it is to stick PVC panels so that they do not move away from the surface
New publications are published daily on our channel in Yandex. ZenGo to Yandex. Zen