One or another repair work has certain features, as well as a number of things that are forbidden to do. One of these rules is to work with closed windows, if you decide to open the windows, then you risk spoiling everything that you did earlier. It is forbidden to open categorical windows in a number of situations, now you will learn about them in more detail.
It is worth noting that there are negative effects both from low and from high temperatures, do not forget about air humidity, which can significantly change.
- When carrying out painting, as well as plastering, it is necessary to remember the fact that at low temperature, you run the risk of significantly increasing the drying time of the plaster, or of worsening the quality painting.
- Opening the window, you not only lower the temperature in the room, but also change the humidity. Most manipulations require the maintenance of a single regime, the violation of which will necessarily entail negative consequences. These works include the following: drying screeds, laying tiles, painting walls, erecting additional partitions, as well as many others.
- If it is winter outside, or just below freezing temperature, then the paint can simply freeze in the cold, because it has a certain percentage of water. If the paint hardens instead of drying, you have to wait until it thaws and dries again. The quality of the application, as well as its properties, can deteriorate significantly; therefore, it is not recommended to open windows.
- If you plan to use wooden doors and other elements, then opening windows is also not permissible. They can nourish moisture, after which you will have to wait until they dry out and return to their original size. It is worth noting that drying can take a fairly large amount of time.
- Many rubber elements and seals are able to lose their properties in contact with low temperature.
In order not to become a victim of the negative consequences of opening windows, it is recommended to engage in such manipulations in the summer and only if the product has the appropriate marking. There is plaster and paint that is intended for use at fairly low mercury levels. column, but its cost will be significantly higher, and almost none is prepared for subzero temperature material.
- Blinds: how to choose the right one?
- 10 points on which you can not save in construction work
- Which facade should be insulated additionally
- What is the best way to plant garlic before winter so that only large
- Which bathroom should not be bought by large people
- What color of walls will psychologically press you
- Greek style in the interior: simplicity and comfort
- Drywall the walls
- Why it is better to take shower cabins without hydromassage
- How to securely fasten mineral wool
- How to equip wall drainage for a private house
- Why strongly recommend linen bedding
New publications are published daily on our channel in Yandex. ZenGo to Yandex. Zen