In case of careless operation, as well as in other unforeseen situations, you have the opportunity to damage the leather upholstery of the door. It is worth noting that such doors stand out due to their noble, beautiful, expensive appearance, but at the same time they do not differ in reliability and practicality in use. You can make a cut with wardrobe items and accessories, and often pets become the culprits of cuts.
If you have experienced such problems, then you need to understand how you can return the door to its original appearance. There is one working method to repair a leather door, just follow these instructions:
· Cut off all skin residues and irregularities on the cut. Ideally, this area should be polished, making it as smooth as possible, without any protrusions and roughness.
· Degrease the place that you smoothed, you can do it with alcohol, kerosene or other special liquid that has similar properties.
· If you have a recess, then you need to compensate for it by putting a small piece of password. Just stick it in the recess, if there is one, in cases when nothing has fallen out of the cut, it is not necessary to lay a small layer of foam rubber.
· Under the future leather patch, it is necessary to lay the lining fabric, which will be a centimeter or floor larger than the area of the damage itself, naturally on each side.
· Insert it into the hole, then seal the hole with liquid skin. This is a unique liquid mixture that allows you to preserve the texture and appearance of the original skin. It is especially important to use if you have not too large areas of damage. It is worth noting that special mixtures of liquid skin of various colors and shades are sold, so you should not have problems with the selection.
· Next, place a leather lining on the skin application site and polish it with a special machine. Thus, you can achieve confirmation of the leather pattern, texture and relief.
Then you just have to go again with a cloth and polishing liquid to the place where you made the patch and that's it, the door will again have a beautiful, natural, appearance. It is very difficult for the naked eye to distinguish it from an intact one. This is a great advantage of such a patching method as liquid skin.
- Features of stained glass decoration
- What to do if the tile began to fall off
- Why a fireplace is a waste of money
- Repair in a girl’s apartment: what to look for?
- Pros and Cons of Quartz Vinyl Tile
- Types of facades of private houses, photo examples
- The choice of chandeliers for the kitchen
- How to make warm glazing without changing the facade
- The basic rules for creating an alpine hill
- Unusual triangular facade
- Materials for external wall decoration: varieties and characteristics
- How to arrange indoor plants in Feng Shui
New publications are published daily on our channel in Yandex. ZenGo to Yandex. Zen