Each child has an incredible imagination, for the most part he lives in his imaginary world, where he is surrounded by his beloved cartoon characters. This world is special, everything here is filled with fun, joy, happiness and miracles with limitless possibilities. Unfortunately, adults are already far from this, but it is they who can give the child this magical world with amazing adventures.
It is not at all difficult to do this, it is enough to choose a design for a child with his favorite characters. Now there are more and more cartoons that are popular among children of different ages.
It is best to choose the design of the room taking into account the interests of the child, of course, they can quickly change, but there are many solutions that will allow you to change the design as you grow older with minimal costs.
It’s Disney heroes that are most popular among children, in fact, this is a classic that remains relevant for a long time. There are heroes here who will be equally liked by boys and girls, these are 101 Dalmatians, Timon and Pumbaa, the Lion King, Bambi, Duck Tales, Mowgli, Mickey Mouse, etc. Children of primary school age can independently formulate their desires regarding the design of their rooms.
Bedroom for girls
Each girl represents herself as a princess or fairy, which is why it is better for her to choose just such heroes. Rapunzel, The Little Mermaid Ariel, Jasmine, Belle, Aurora, the Tinker Bell Fairy - they can be present in the room, either all or one of them alone. To decorate a room, it is easiest to use special stickers with heroes, they can be glued to any surface, and if necessary, removed, no spots will remain.
Heroes can also show off on curtains, it is possible to choose bed linen with them. You can arrange some furniture in the spirit of fairy tales, for example, the rack can be made in the form of a tower, in which Rapunzel sat.
Rooms for boys
Favorite heroes of boys are, first of all, Cars, Transformers, Tobots, for younger children you can choose Steam Engines from Chuggington. Images of your favorite characters can be found on walls, textiles, paintings, and even on a chandelier.
When choosing characters to design a nursery, don’t choose evil characters, remember that for children they all come to life at some point, especially at night. A child may simply refuse to sleep in a room if one of the heroes scares him.
- Little space in the apartment - a wide windowsill will help out
- How to shelter a gazebo inexpensively
- Stained glass inserts in an apartment with children: is there a danger?
- How to solve the problem with the supporting beams without dismantling the structures
- How to beautifully green the roof of a private house
- What is the cheapest house project
- The subtleties of building houses with glass walls in Russia
- Why do you need several light sources in a room
- How to do without a bath in the bathroom
- Ventilation grill problems
- What types of tiles are not suitable for repair
- How to do without hanging cupboards in the kitchen
New publications are published daily on our channel in Yandex. ZenGo to Yandex. Zen