Russia, Moscow region, Moscow+79041000555
Now a food processor with a meat grinder and other functions is often found in domestic and foreign kitchens. This household appliance makes life easier for housewives around the world due to its versatility and ease of use. With its help, kneading dough, slicing fruits, chopping vegetables and many other actions are carried out. In this article we will talk about how to choose a food processor inexpensive, but good, based on individual requirements and wishes.
Advantages and disadvantages
A food processor with a meat grinder function consists of the following parts:
- an electric motor with a choice between two drives (the first is more powerful, it is designed to mixing dense products, the second drive is used to work with liquid substances and works at high speed);
- containers for mixing (a large one is used in food processors with a meat grinder and a juicer, the second is smaller and is used to beat eggs, cream, cream or butter with sugar);
- a set of various nozzles.
On the topic of nozzles should stop and consider in more detail all existing varieties. A home processor may have the following set of nozzles:
- impeller knife - used for chopping products;
- circular knife with a slit on the diagonal - cuts food in even slices, shreds vegetables;
- disk graters - have different sizes of holes, grind fresh and boiled vegetables, fruits, cheese;
- circular knife - cuts a solid product with equal cubes, ideal for cooking french fries;
- circular knife - cuts products in the form of circles;
- circular knife - cuts products in the form of neat cubes;
- dough mixer - knead the ingredients, turning them into dough;
- compact mill - grinds chocolate, garlic, herbs, nuts into crumbs;
- mixer - whips proteins, eggs with sugar, cream;
- blender - used for crushing ice, making cocktails, mashed potatoes for baby food;
- shaker - used only for making cocktails;
- juicer - squeezes juice from fruits;
- meat grinder - grinds meat, turning it into minced meat;
- emulsifier disk - suitable for making homemade sauces (tartar, mayonnaise, mustard) or pancake dough;
- maxi-press - allows you to prepare a gentle puree of fruits or vegetables, suitable for feeding children;
- mill - grinds cereals with ceramic or metal millstones;
- grater-drum - rubs and cuts hard cheese;
- ice cream maker - ideal for hot summer days;
- kebbe - suitable for making homemade sausages and sausages;
- cookies - this nozzle is used to shape the dough;
- a coffee grinder is another type of mill that is used to grind coffee beans;
- spin - allows you to squeeze juice from the berries, without letting small seeds into the prepared liquid;
- spatula - used to easily get products from the container.
The food processor has a number of positive and negative qualities.
- A set of devices has a lower price than the same nozzles individually.
- Ideal for processing a large number of products.
- If you buy a kitchen machine with a meat grinder in the form of a designer, then all the household appliances in the room will be designed in the same general style.
- Even in large kitchens in Moscow, a food processor with the function of a meat grinder will certainly take up a lot of space.
- The device will have to be washed even after the simplest operations. Not all thickets, unfortunately, fit in the dishwasher.
- Nozzles and functions that come with the device are not always as productive as their full-fledged counterparts. We are talking about such devices as a juicer, a blender, a meat grinder.
- Choose your nozzles wisely: you may never need some of them. It is better to purchase a combine harvester inexpensively than to spend a large amount of money on functions you do not need.
In order to purchase the best food processor, you must follow these rules when choosing:
- Immediately before going to the store, carefully inspect your kitchen. Think about where you will place the combine, because for it you need to allocate enough space. This is not only about the kitchen worktop, where the entire cooking process will take place, but also about the storage section. If your kitchen does not have an impressive size, you have to stop at a more modest model. They are often made no less functional, simply having more compact sizes.
- Make an important decision: why do you need this kitchen unit. The juicer function is popular in families with children who need to receive daily a certain dose of vitamins, as well as for those who monitor their nutrition, trying to eat properly and keep healthy Lifestyle. The function of the meat grinder is useful for a large family where life without meat does not seem. A variety of meatballs, meatballs, meatballs, sausages and sausages should always be present in the refrigerator.
- Pay attention to the material of which the mixing tank is made. The bowl may be glass, metal or made of high quality stainless steel. The latter option is ideal for cooking minced meat, but the glass can easily break when handled carelessly.
Rating of the best combines with a meat grinder
So that you are not confused among the variety of models presented on the home appliance market, we have specially prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular food processors:
- Philips HR7605. The Philips food processor with a meat grinder and a juicer deservedly leads our top 5. It's all about the low price, compact size and convenient bowl shape, as well as high rates of device speed.
- Bosch MCM 68885. A very powerful and fast device, the knives are sharpened sharply and rotate at high speed, turning the whole product into finely chopped in a matter of moments.
- Bosch MCM 4100. A Bosch food processor with a meat grinder is easy to disassemble, assemble and wash. The device pleases with low cost and multifunctionality (35 functions).
- Moulinex Masterchef Gourmet QA50A. In a beautiful small stainless steel case, there is a powerful motor and sharp knives. There are nozzles for kneading dough, a meat grinder and a blender.
- Kenwood KMC 57008. Stylish and reliable case, high power and performance. There are many additional nozzles, as well as a long warranty period.
With great interest I always read your comments to my articles. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, leave, you are welcome, Your feedback in the form below. Your opinion is very important to me. Thanks to your criticism and thanks, I can make this blog more useful and interesting.
I would be very grateful if you rate this post and share it with your friends. Make it simple by clicking on the social media buttons above. Do not forget the article you like Add to bookmarks and subscribe to new blog posts on social networks.