Russia, Moscow region, Moscow+79041000555
Ancestors of the very first waffle irons are still found on store shelves. These cast-iron units consist of two halves, and the use of such devices requires the necessary skill. A modern waffle maker for thin waffles differs with its outdated counterpart for maximum operating comfort, reliability and a beautiful design. It is quite compact, light in weight and looks attractive on a kitchen shelf or in a cabinet.
What to look for when choosing
The range of such units is so large that any housewife when choosing the necessary device will be simply at a loss. And before contacting the seller with a request: “Advise the waffle iron, which will be the best!”, You need to know a little about the characteristics of devices and application features. All modernized electric waffle makers are divided into types:
- Standard model. It is used for baking ordinary thin wafers from which you can make: cake, cream-filled tubes or homemade ice cream.
- Model with replaceable thickened panels. It is used for curvy baking with a crispy crust and a tender core.
When figuring out which waffle iron to buy, the following characteristics should be considered:
- Weight parameters;
So, for example:
- The tiny compact unit allows you to store it without any problems on any small shelf;
- A large-sized universal device that has a faster operation during operation and bakes a variety of flour desserts, are more suitable for use in cafes and mini-pastry shops.
The intensity of the device is responsible for the heating rate of its panels. On average, all standard electric waffle irons should have power from 590 to 760 watts. Buying a device that has higher performance means that this device will already have the functions:
- Crepe makers;
The most popular materials used in the manufacture and manufacture of modern waffle irons are:
- Stainless steel. Devices from this material are more reliable, durable, have increased resistance to high temperature conditions and protect internal elements from damage.
- Nylon thermoplastic. Devices made of this substance resistant to elevated temperatures are light in weight, have various color schemes and are distinguished by their optimal price.
In most cases, the working surface of electric waffle irons has non-stick qualities. The thicker the coating, the longer the device itself will last. Ideal in terms of quality characteristics are non-stick layers coated with:
- Titanium with floroplast;
- Titanium with ceramics.
What waffle iron to buy for thin wafers? The most ideal option would be to buy a unit with non-stick coating of titanium with ceramics. Such a coating has a neutral chemical reaction that does not enter into hydrolysis with the products.
In addition to the main technical parameters, it is desirable that the device has additional universal functions, such as:
- Sensor for temperature and product readiness.
- Maintaining the desired temperature due to the thermostat and thermostat.
- Swivel internal structure for even distribution on the cooking plate of the product.
- Automatic timer for alerts on shutdown.
- Minor elements in the form of spatulas and various sized silicone or wooden cone-shaped molds for twisting wafers into horns.
- Clips near the handles of the unit, which will contribute to uniform frying of products.
- Ergonomic rubber feet that allow the device to confidently and reliably fix the position on the work surface.
Before choosing a waffle iron for thick waffles or thinking about how to correctly choose a waffle iron for Viennese waffles, it is worth learning a little about device-bakeries. Such an aggregate has in its functionality removable plates for baking products of various types and shapes.
A universal electric waffle iron with interchangeable forms is a real opportunity to prepare additional dishes with just one device:
- Belgian, American and thin waffles;
- Sausages with cheese;
Rating of the best waffle makers for thin waffles
According to many consumers, the following models are considered the most popular and worthy devices for baking thin wafers:
- KUBAN 9
Using this waffle electric device, it is possible to bake rectangular products that twist well into curly tubes and conical cups. A layer of non-stick spraying eliminates the use of cooking oil. The ready time for one waffle is from 1 to 2.5 minutes. Can be used as a device for making crispy toasts. The average price in Moscow: from 1300 rubles.
- SMILE WM 3609
Thin wafer electric device. With the help of the silicone cone included, each housewife will get an excellent narrowed cup that can be filled with any filling. Compact ergonomic model with 17 cm panel calibration and non-stick coating. It has two integrated indicator lights. The average price in Moscow: from 1450 rubles.
- SLASTENA-TUBE EV-1
The unit for tubes and horns of a domestic manufacturer. Massive cooking plates of the device are made of stainless steel with ceramic-titanium non-stick spraying. An innovative and ecological type of coating provides the device with a long-term operation with the abolition of the use of fats and oils in the baking process. Has a temperature regulator that maintains the set temperature. The average price in Moscow: from 2200 rubles.
- CASTRORAG ZU-XGP-1E
Semi-professional unit for baking thin wafers with an original pattern. The diameter of the frying plates of the device has increased rates of 22 cm. An ideal device for cooking at home and at the catering enterprises of large crispy waffles or sugar cones for jam and ice cream. The unit has a high capacity, and the baking speed of one product reaches only 1 minute. Integrated timer and temperature controller. The average price in Moscow: from 4000 rubles.
With great interest I always read your comments to my articles. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, leave, you are welcome, Your feedback in the form below. Your opinion is very important to me. Thanks to your criticism and thanks, I can make this blog more useful and interesting.
I would be very grateful if you rate this post and share it with your friends. Make it simple by clicking on the social media buttons above. Do not forget the article you like Add to bookmarks and subscribe to new blog posts on social networks.