The content of the article:
Cherry tomatoes are a wonderful decoration of the festive table, both fresh and canned. Those who wish to preserve cherry in their own juice for the winter, are provided with several stunning recipes. Thanks to its miniature appearance, these fresh vegetables perfectly fit in salads, and the salty cherry perfectly complement the side dishes or serve as a component of borscht. Regardless of their size, they are no less useful than ordinary tomatoes.
A plentiful presence of potassium in this sort of tomato causes a rapid withdrawal of fluid from the body. Iron, contained in cherry, prevents the appearance of anemia, cleanses and renews the blood. Cherry tomatoes in its own juice should be used in winter. They contain a lot of magnesium, which helps to adapt to temperature changes. Serotonin in the tomatoes invigorates, raises the mood, improves the complexion, increases efficiency. It is clear that serious diseases will not cure this vegetable, but it will prevent it.
To preserve for the winter cherry in its own juice you need to get all the possible kitchen mechanisms that can facilitate the process of obtaining tomato. This can be a meat grinder, a juicer and, even, a metal sieve. Next, you need to prepare an enamel saucepan to cook the tomato mixture.
Before you start, you must sterilize the jars for provisions. Sterilization can be performed in an oven, microwave oven or an old, proven way on a kettle. The lids should also be treated with hot steam, no matter what kind of cover it is, screwing or snug, thanks to the operation of the rolling machine.
Cherry - tomatoes in their own juice without sterilization
The canning process:
- 1 kg of conventional tomatoes to scald with boiling water, peel, grind in a meat grinder.
- Boil the resulting - 1 liter of tomato. Pour into it 2 tbsp. tablespoons of salt, 3 tbsp. spoon sugar, cook until completely dissolved.
- , - 1 kg of cherry wash, peel and fill with pre-sterilized glass containers, volume, liter. Boil water and pour the jars for 7 - 10 minutes, covering the covers. Drain the aromatic water.
- In empty jars of cherry-blossom pour boiling tomato to the top. Screw it with tin lids, turn it over and wrap it in a warm blanket.
- After complete cooling, turn to the correct position and store at room temperature until winter. Provision from cherry is ready!
With 1 kg of tomatoes, you can get 900 grams of juice with pulp.
Cherry - tomatoes in their own juice with sterilization and vinegar
The canning process:
- Medium cherry wash and place tightly in, liter jars. Pour boiling water and wait 10 minutes until the tomatoes absorb as much fluid into themselves.
- Large and juicy tomatoes immerse in a juicer and get tomato juice. In the second variant it is possible to grind in a meat grinder. From the choice of option, the taste and quality of the result will not change. Add 1 hour to the resulting tomato. spoon of salt, 3 h. a spoonful of sugar, a few leaves of melissa at the rate of one jar. Boil, after 5 minutes of welding, pour in 2 hours. spoonful of vinegar.
- Drain the aromatic, boiled water from the jars and pour them with a tomato mixture. Glass containers with contents put in a pan for sterilization. Sterilize for 10 minutes.
- To take out provisions, to cork, to turn over, to wrap up for a day. A couple of months, cherries in their own juice for the winter will be ready.
It's up to you to get rid of the tomato peel or not. The taste of the shell will not affect the taste. Will only affect the further use.
Cherry with herbs in its own juice
The canning process:
- Ripe, firm cherry to wash, peel to remove it is not necessary.
- At the bottom of the glass container place 1 clove of garlic, bay leaf, dill, pieces of celery root, basil branch, pea of black pepper. If desired, you can add a slice of sweet pepper and chili.
- Large tomatoes put in a juicer or processed in a meat grinder. Milled mixture boil with the addition of sugar and salt for 1 tbsp. spoon per liter of juice.
- You can proceed to the last main step of canning, how to prepare cherry tomatoes in your own juice. Put the mini tomatoes in jars and pour boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain the water.
- For additional insurance, you can add 1 aspirin and add a boiling tomato mixture to the jar. The same hour to cork and wrap in a warm cloth.
As spices are used any additives to taste. The number of them is regulated purely by your desires.
Cherry in tomato juice for the winter, recipes are unpretentious and simple, but the result is unsurpassed delicious. You can not even understand what is tastier: a tomato pickle or cherry.
Delicious for you blanks and a pleasant winter!