The content of the article:
To prepare apple juice at home without a juicer, it is necessary to allocate a lot of time, as well as prepare for physical labor. The resulting sweet and sour elixir will reimburse all costs for its production.
A little bit about apple juice
Who among us does not like apple juice? Basically, all people adore this product and are ready to drink it in the morning and in the evening. The use of the drink contributes to excellent digestion, so it is recommended to take it after eating. There is not a single person who would refuse a glass of apple juice. Although, as our esculapius say, it is not useful to everyone. What's the matter? Cyanic acid in apples does not always favorably affect people with high acidity of the stomach. Therefore, juice should be consumed with extreme caution.
Provisions from apple juice
Squeezed juice from apples, thanks to the presence of natural sugar, is naturally sweet. Therefore, for such a preparation, sugar is not always necessary. More ingredients are not needed, but, with regard to kitchen utensils, then you should stock up on many. To get apple juice for the winter without a juicer use a fruit press. There are huge industrial, screw and hydraulic presses. At home, any press can play the role of such a press.
There are three types of canning of apple juice:
- Preparation of warm juice without boiling. This option requires heating the drink to 95 degrees, after which it is immediately sent to the banks and tightly clogged.
- Procurement of cooked juice. The case under consideration provides for the juicing of juices from the moment of boiling for another 10 minutes.
- Procurement of raw freshly squeezed juice. The name speaks for itself: freshly squeezed juice is immediately placed in jars. There is one "but". Glass container with apple nectar requires mandatory sterilization.
There are a couple of options for how to squeeze juice from apples without a juicer. These include: the work of the press assembly in industrial conditions or in mass production, the work of a metal crush in a colander or a wooden crush in a sieve at home.
A recipe for apple juice White pouring
- Wash, remove greens and rotten patches with 7 kg of fruit. You do not need to release the peel. Cut into small pieces to make it easier to get juice.
- Put in a 5-liter pan and pour water to the brim. So much water is needed so that apples are not burnt.
- Boil and reduce heat. Cook for 10 minutes until apples soften. Turn off the heat and wait for the mass to cool.
- Wipe the cooled apple puree through a metal sieve.
- Pour 500 grams of sugar into the wiped juice and boil again.
- In pre-sterilized jars pour the juice and cork. Do not need to turn.
A recipe for juice from red apples
- Red fruits should be peeled, cut into slices and placed in a jar.
- Pour boiling water, cover and leave for 7 hours. After the set time, the juice is poured into a saucepan, heated. The cut apples from the cans are removed and placed in them exactly the same fresh. Juice at this time bring to a boil and pour into the same cans, but with new apples.
- Fragrant drink again drained after 7 hours in a saucepan, boil. Pour sugar to taste and boil for 10 minutes.
- Spread on empty pre-sterilized jars and roll up. Turn over, wrap.
A three-liter can hold, kg of sliced apples.
Apple juice with other garden fruits without a juicer
Apple juice is too concentrated, especially with pulp, so it is advisable to dilute it with other juices or water with direct intake. To understand how to make apple juice without a juicer, you need to review the recommended step-by-step recipes below. Such a drink with pulp during processing does not lose any medicinal properties, it also preserves the entire volume of products in it nested.
With 1 kg of apples leaves 1 liter of juice with pulp.
Apple-Pumpkin Juice Recipe
Pumpkin taste is specific and not clear to everyone. And, here, in a mixture with apple juice it is much nicer. The ratio of pumpkin - an apple is taken, purely, from your taste. You can take: and if you want a predominance of sour taste, then apples should be more.
- The washed pumpkin is peeled off, pitted and finely chopped.
- Place in a saucepan, pour in water and cook pieces of pumpkin.
- Grind the boiled pumpkin in a blender or grate it with a sieve.
- All 3 items also do with the apple.
- The resulting pumpkin puree pour into apple juice. Boil and pour over the cans. Twist, wrap.
Recipe for apple and carrot juice
Sweetish smack of carrots will perfectly fit into apple sourness. In addition, the presence of carotene and vitamin B will complement the vitamin luggage of apples.
- Peeled carrots cut into pieces, then welded or steamed.
- Place in a juicer and get pure carrot juice.
- Cut apples, cook, squeeze juice.
- Mix two juices, boil and place in bottles or jars for the winter.
Recipe for apple and squash juice
A soft sweetish taste can make a zucchini. Its organic acids, an abundance of potassium will positively affect the nervous system and stomach. Patients with diabetes are also encouraged to use this vegetable. Apple juice with zucchini at home is easy enough to make without a juicer.
- Zucchini must be cleaned of peel and bones. Only then cut into small pieces.
- Cook, in an enamel saucepan, stirring constantly. Grind in a blender.
- Cook the cut pieces of apples and press through the sieve this gruel.
- Mix two juices with pulp, boil and place in jars to the top. To roll and wrap up for a day.
Apple juice at home without a juicer is perfectly combined with other juices from berries: raspberries, chernoplodki, viburnum, strawberries. In its pure form and in a mix with other vegetables, fruits, apple juice brings a healing and tasty joy to every home. It is useful for adults and children, sick and healthy, the main thing is to introduce it in the menu to get the benefit.