The content of the article:
Kleshchevina is a decorative evergreen perennial plant, which is part of the family Euphorbia. Many gardeners and flower growers use it as decoration of front gardens, flower beds and a yard. It looks like a palm tree - it's the same big one with spreading branches and carved leaves.But still, before planting it, it is worth studying the varieties of castor oil. It should be borne in mind that this plant has different varieties that have a toxic effect on health. To protect yourself and your loved ones, it is better to know in detail the features of this decorative flower.
Kleshchevina is a sprawling fast-growing shrub that reaches a height of 2 to 10 meters. In natural conditions, it can grow for 2-5 years, during which it constantly pleases with large sizes and decorative foliage. In a temperate climate, castor bean is grown as an annual plant.
Kleshchevina ordinary has the following characteristic features:
- During the season the flower grows to 3 meters in height, and sometimes even higher.
- In the process of growth, she has strong branched shoots that look like hollow tubes with a ribbed surface.
- The shoots of the flower can be covered with a peel with a pinkish, green or purple hue. In addition, there may be a raid with a blue color.
- The plant has petiolate foliage with large sizes, which grows in sequence. On average, the length of one petiole is about 20-60 cm.
- The leaf has a deeply cut palpate shape and has 5-7 lobes.
- The leaf plates reach a width of 30-80 cm.
Flowering begins in the summer. At this time, blossoming of dense brushes occurs, on which appear inconspicuous flowers of small size. Each inflorescence includes female and male buds with a white and cream tint.
Of the numerous stamens, a lush bunch is formed, which gives the inflorescence an opulence. Female flowers have three separate stigmas, which can have a crimson, yellow and red color.
After the flowering occurs maturation of spherical seed capsules. They have a coating of thin skin and sharp spines. The average diameter of the fetus is 3 cm. Its internal part is divided into 3 sections, in each there are large seeds with spotted structure, they are similar to beans.
When considering varieties of castor oil, it is worth paying attention to low-growth varieties. They are ideal for growing in the garden or in the garden. They are also often used in the field of landscape design to decorate flower beds.
A low-growth castor bean, whose varieties are suitable for planting in the local climate, will be an excellent addition to the front garden or courtyard. It does not grow very high and it blends well with other colors. But it is better to first consider the popular plant species.
New Zealand Purple
Kleshchevina this class has beautiful external characteristics. He has large carved leaves with a dark purple color and a massive stem with a claret color. On the site the flower looks bright, decorative and unusual. With the help of it the site will become original, stylish.
Despite the fact that the height of castor oil New Zealand Purple is not large, the plant stands out from a large number of flowers. He is often put near gazebos or fountains.
The cultivar of the Carmencita flower is bright and unusual. The main positive quality consists in a unique coloring that distinguishes the plant from a variety of other colors.
The main qualities of Kleshchevina are the following:
- the plant has beautiful foliage with carved forms. It has a reddish-burgundy color;
- stems have a red ebb;
- In the flowering period, inflorescences with pink-green color appear;
- the size of the height of an adult plant is one and a half meters.
Cambodian castor-oil plant
Cambodian castor is often grown in natural conditions. She is put in the garden, flower beds, flower beds. The plant grows not very high, a maximum of 120 cm. In adult colors, the trunk becomes black. Sheet plates have a dark green color, they are dissected to the base.
Kleshchevina varieties Kazachka was bred by domestic breeders. Among the most important features of the plant are the following:
- An adult flower can grow to 2 meters.
- The stem is brownish-red in color.
- The leaf plates are dark purple with a white impregnation. Over time, they acquire a dark green color with central veins with a red tinge.
- When flowering, flowers form small flowers. Their color is blood-red.
- Together with the flowers there are small seed boxes with a purple color. They remain until the seeds ripen completely, they are used for reproduction.
Gibson's plumage is a beautiful flower that can be grown in the front garden, in the garden, in the garden. In natural conditions, it grows no more than a year.
The main features of this class include:
- the adult plant grows to a height of 150 cm;
- The leaf plates have a dark green color with central bordeine veins;
- with time, a metallic tide appears on the surface of the leaves;
- leaves have beautiful carved forms, and the metallic ebb gives them brightness and makes them look like stars.
Popular varieties of castor oil can be seen on the Internet by photo. They have a beautiful appearance, which makes the site bright and original. Many of them are considered poisonous, gardeners, gardeners and flower growers actively plant this plant.
All the poison is contained in seeds and juice. If it is not closely connected with it, then it is easy to avoid poisoning.
Kleshchevina Bourbon is a type of garden palm trees. Its unique feature is that its height can reach up to 3 meters. The main qualities of the plant include:
- it resembles a tree due to the presence of a powerful trunk;
- The trunk has a dense structure with a red tint;
- in diameter, the trunk is 15 cm;
- castor beans of Bourbon variety have large sheet plates with a carved shape;
- the plates have a shiny surface, they are painted in a dark green hue.
Northern Palm Tree
The northern palm tree is a woody species. The height of an adult plant reaches two meters. It is used for decorating parcels and gardens.
To the unique features of castor-palm, the northern palm tree is classified as:
- The plant has unusual leaves with a palatal form. Their diameter can reach up to 30 cm.
- At the time of flowering, inconspicuous flowers of small size appear.
- Flowers form buds with dense structure and racemose form. They can reach a length of almost 30 cm.
Kleschevina Zanzibar Green is a decorative flower, it is part of the Malviv family. In height, it usually grows to 250 cm. It grows fast enough.
Kleshchevina zanzibar has large leaves with a bright green color. At the time of flowering, flowers are formed that form dense inflorescences with a racemose form. They are red.
Kleshchevina ordinary hot heart
Kleshchevina ordinary Hot heart is a very beautiful plant with a bright color. This plant is the most poisonous, for this reason it is not recommended to grow it in the country, in the garden, in the garden. The main poison is found in seeds and thorns, which fly out over long distances.
Red castor oil
Decorative plaster is a unique plant that is designed to decorate a site or flower garden. It has beautiful carved foliage, which can be painted in different shades - from dark green to bright red. It is very tall and has a powerful trunk, so it looks like a tree or a decorative palm tree. There are many kinds and varieties of castor oil, which can differ by several criteria - the shape and color of the leaves, the height, density, diameter and color of the trunk.