It is known that white things have to be periodically bleached additionally, because they quickly get dirty and turn yellow after a lot of washing. To do this, use chlorine bleaching agents, expensive imported ECO analogs and folk remedies.
The latter includes aspirin - how effective it is and how to use it, you will learn in the framework of this review.
Content of the material:
- 1What is the secret of the action
- 2How to wash underwear with aspirin
- 3How to whiten with aspirin
- 4Is it possible to clean the washing machine of scale with aspirin
What is the secret of the action
Tablets of aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) - a cheap drugstore, which is also used for washing and whitening clothes. The names of the drug may be several, but for washing any:
- Aspirin C.
- Upsarin of the UPSA.
- Acetylsalicylic acid.
- Aspirin Cardio and so on.
Important! Aspirin C is best soluble in water..
You can use and expired tablets - safely throw spoiled aspirin in a washing machine, its properties are not affected and the machine does not hurt.
Compare the cost of bleach and acetylsalicylic acid, and you will understand what the aspirin is for - to wash, whiten and save.
How to wash underwear with aspirin
To effectively wash white laundry, a solution is prepared from such ingredients:
- 10 tablets of 325 mg.
- 15 liters of warm water.
To wash with aspirin brought the result, you need to crush the tablets into powder, fill them with water, put linen in it and leave for 8 hours.
After soaking, you can proceed with both manual and machine wash. If there is no time for soaking, you can add rastolchennuyu acid in the drum with the laundry. The effect will not be as pronounced as with soaking, but the quality of washing will increase.
Important! Before you wash in a typewriter with aspirin, always pour the pills. This can be done in a mortar or in a coffee grinder.
How to whiten with aspirin
Bleaching underwear with aspirin is a favorite method of economical housewives. The most common prescription for whitening is this:
- Take a few tablets of antipyretics (depending on the volume of the laundry).
- Rasstolkite them.
- Mix with powder or gel for washing.
- Pour the resulting mixture into a cuvette (pour the liquid solution into the drum).
- After selecting the appropriate mode, start the washing.
Before you can bleach the laundry in this way, you can not soak it. Soaking should be done only for too gray or yellowed things.
Eliminate sweat stains on clothes in a similar way:
- Powder 2 tablets.
- Take half a cup of warm water and dissolve the resulting powder.
- Treat the stains with a sponge or a cloth.
- Leave for a couple of hours.
- Hand wash or stiralka.
- Dry in natural conditions - under the influence of sunlight, the bleaching properties of aspirin will manifest even more.
Sometimes the stains are simply sprinkled with powder, but the acid acts stronger after dissolving.
Is it possible to clean the washing machine of scale with aspirin
Using acid tablets, you can clean the parts of the washing machine. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Take half the pack of acetylsalicylic acid (5 tablets).
- Pound it into powder.
- Mix with air conditioning.
- Start the laundry without laundry.
Strong plaque this mixture does not clean, but fresh layers of scale will necessarily remove, and will also be an excellent preventive maintenance, since it acts similarly to citric acid. For more information on how to descale, see the "How to clean a washing machine with citric acid".
In conclusion, we say that user reviews of such methods of washing and bleaching are predominantly good. Especially praised is the method with soaking, but machine washing brings results.
Expand the functionality of the tools you are familiar with and save with us!