How to properly care for the dishwasher
The dishwasher, like any other household appliances, needs care. And it should be washed regularly, otherwise it will not be able to do its job well. Even if you put only cleaned dishes in the compartments without large food debris, sooner or later, inside the chamber, garbage accumulates on the door and on the sprinkler. In addition, from a constant moisture in the dishwasher can appear mold, and this is absolutely no good at all.
- 1Regular care
- 2How to remove the bottom of the dishwasher
- 3My machine is outside
After each cycle it is desirable to remove from the machine not only the dishes, but also the accumulated garbage. Large crumbs, pieces of broken plates and cups, torn from label containers - all this and more accumulates at the bottom and can spoil the dishwasher. Also after dry cleaning, it is necessary to wash the door and the bottom of the chamber.
Approximately once a month the machine needs more thorough care:
- Remove all shelves and compartments from the camera - they must be washed separately in the sink with detergent. To get dirt off quickly, soak them in warm water together and soda or vinegar.
- Wipe the dishwasher thoroughly from the inside. Pay special attention to the walls, the bottom and the door.
- Behind the drain hole and the water supply pipes, too, you need to look after. Look, they do not huddle with garbage. It is best to wash them with a toothbrush: soft bristles remove all excess from the cracks.
- Remove the dishwasher filter and rinse it under running water.
- Also it is necessary to wash the sprinkler regularly. Rinse it off the plaque and check if the holes are good for water. Clogged compartments try to clean the toothpick.
- Return all parts to the dishwasher. On the bottom shelf put a glass with vinegar, and on the top - a plate with half a glass of baking soda. Turn on the intensive washing regime and let the machine clean itself.
- After switching off, open the machine and allow the chamber to be well ventilated.
Thanks to regular preventive maintenance, your dishwasher will be able to wash dirty dishes much better. However, please note that it is also necessary to take care of TEN, because the high temperature during washing can lead to the formation of scale. To prevent this from happening, once a month try to run a cycle of intensive washing with citric acid. To do this, fill it in the dishwasher instead of the detergent and turn on the desired program. Of course, there should not be any dishes inside..
How to remove the bottom of the dishwasher
If the car has become worse to wash dishes and at the same time an unpleasant smell has appeared, it is quite possible that too much garbage has accumulated under the bottom. It is necessary to carefully remove the bottom inside the camera and thoroughly wash all parts of the device.
We remove the bottom of the dishwasher:
- Remove the plug from the socket;
- carefully unscrew the screws and lift the filter cover;
- seal the inlet of the filter with adhesive tape so that no new debris gets into it;
- remove all hard rubbish with a dry cloth;
- Wet the sponge with a detergent and wash the bottom of the machine;
- if there are sacked pieces of food, first soak them, and then gently scrub with a brush;
- to get rid of mold and unpleasant odor, you can use vinegar (do not forget gloves!);
- Unpick the tape and put everything in place;
- tighten the screws.
Important: if you are afraid that you will not be able to assemble the machine back, it is better to photograph or record the entire process of unscrewing and taking off parts. So you will not forget anything..
My machine is outside
The dishwasher needs to be washed not only inside, but also outside. To do this, regularly wipe it with a soft sponge soaked in a mild detergent solution. With special care take care of the handle and the control unit - these parts are usually the dirtiest. Also, a lot of debris and fat accumulates in the gap between the panels.
Remember: if you regularly wash your machine, it will certainly please you with an excellent job. And her work is your rest!.