It is difficult to find a sensible video using professional equipment of exhaust systems for basements and cellars. Let's try to see what can be useful for the organization of the hood in the cellar.
Why hood in the cellar
According to the plan we formulate the main requirements for underground storage. As part of the task look at how to do the right hood in the cellar.
- Temperature. Under the cellar is commonly understood basement small (within 8 square meters), which serves to store food supplies, including vegetables and fruits. In residential areas the temperature is too high, and in the barns and in the street - is too low. Frostbitten potatoes, for instance, blackens and becomes tasteless, apples excessive cold is also not good. refrigerators freshness zone supports a temperature close to zero. Better fruits and vegetables are stored under 1-4 degrees Celsius. At the same time control the humidity.
- Ceiling height. In Russia, we have made special glaciers (ice pits), where supplies are stored in frozen form. The cellar is below ground: below ground level the temperature remains positive throughout the year. Even in severe winters the ground rarely freezes to a depth of 1.5-2 meters, the height of the cellar is recommended to withstand at least 2.5 meters. It is understood that edibles stored in special compartments with wooden walls of height 80 cm above the floor. The design is simple, easy to change parts every 15-20 years, when will corrode the mold.
- Location. The danger is that the cold that cold air falls down. If the cellar at least one side adjacent to the outer wall of a building or beyond it, in the vault of the ceiling in frost-free. Cold air from the sparkling spangle lowered straight down, resulting in spoiling the food and unusable.
Cellar should not be adjacent to the outer walls of the building and go beyond. It is recommended to maintain meter depth from the building floor to the ceiling of the basement, reducing the risk of frost, even in the harsh winter.
- Humidity. Mistakenly believe that at a low temperature basement flora is not propagated. Conditions of high humidity created ideal, and stroke settles everywhere in the cellar, not bypassing the products. Easier to avoid moisture in two ways: insulate the walls, floor and ceiling structures already at building, block the ingress of condensate inside together with the airflow through the system ventilation in the cellar.
- The reasons for organizing the cellar. Underground water table at approximately the temperature as the open water under ice four degrees Celsius. The value never changes. Soil can be frozen, but the water temperature does not change. This corresponds to an optimal scheme storage of fruits and vegetables, so the cellar is equipped with underground. It uses a natural source of cold.
The operating principle of the hood in the cellar
In a kind of forum there was a dispute, whether in the tube height of 1 km form the movement of air - draft. A bunch of physicists argued, and the person versed expressly stated that the turbines in the CHP tubes revolve in calm weather when the unit is off. Wranglers take ideal air environment, but the nature is different. Some laws only work with assumptions. So based on the Bernoulli effect is now flying aircraft by a special wing profile and the jet. The world is imperfect, otherwise could not work any magnetron. The initial vibrations there are formed due to accidental "turbulences" electrons. Making drawing in his own cellar - a phenomenon poorly fit into the assumptions of school textbooks.
Extractor fan in the cellar works best in winter. There are two tubes: retractable and exhaust. Extractor hood for a cellar in the garage can include first, fresh air is drawn slowly inwardly through a manhole with a ladder. This happens in the winter when freezing masses are heavy. Why outlet pipe does not let the cold?
Let's start with everything. The structure Pogrebnoy hoods include:
- Inlet pipe, starting at the ground level and go down into the cellar. Better as a material suitable asbestos cement. Pipe down into the cellar and ends at a distance of 0.5 meters from the floor. This entrance for fresh air.
- Output line starts at the ceiling and out the roof. Material - asbestos cement. Unlike systems of forced motivation natural admit arrangement turns. This is an optional element. Under the outlet tube will strengthen the condensate tank, be sure to drip down.
- An integral part of the hood to the cellar became a conical canopy roof. It is desirable to add a deflector. The conical shape of the visor is curved steel and sealed (rivet), and the deflector is larger cylindrical surface two or three times, than the tube diameter.
Try to place the deflector in open windy place. Optional pull the tube to a height of 2-3 meters above the roof of a garage or home. Suitable narrow slit. The main thing - the presence of a constant wind (draft).
The baffle is optional, but greatly enhances the item Bernoulli effect by increasing the vacuum in the outlet of the pipe. Due to the pressure difference between the ground and the roof system works. At the height of the wind is blowing, rushing stream creates a vacuum, and in the cellar quietly. There, the pressure is normal. Factors that cause the air to circulate along the path:
- entrance at ground level;
- cellar floor;
- cellar ceiling;
- canopy roof.
In winter the temperature in the house will be 25 ° C, in the cellar - about 4. This is the temperature of groundwater in an arbitrary time of year. They can be frozen, but the liquid temperature 4 ° C. Outside, winter, minus 10. Warm air tries to rise to soaring cellar ceiling and slowly rushing into the pipe. Cold air on the roof can not block traffic. In the cellar creates negative pressure, by which the house is drawn in a new piece of warm air. Saturated with moisture, it will certainly remain on the floor, but on the vegetables and fruits do not fall.
Soon an equilibrium of evaporation and condensation of moisture further growth will not occur. It turns dynamic balance, and thermal air movement supported by Bernoulli's law: at the height of the air is rarely alone. In summer the sun heats the roof, the thermal component disappears completely.
Why in the cellar necessary hood? The point is hovering around the mold spores. Flora begins to multiply when the humidity in the room reaches 75%. Low degree prevents, but does not stop the reproduction of the fungus. Water vapor is concentrated on top, you need to remove the condensate. Of course, ideal to make a dome-shaped ceiling, and put at the top of the outlet pipe, but this is problematic. Catered accommodation ventilation holes in opposite corners of the room: by the floor and ceiling. This ensures maximum effect airflow.
Forced ventilation of the cellar
Summer often necessary calm, and on the roof temperature is higher than in the cellar. It can destroy the principles of the system. You need a fan. Where to place the device? Electric fan, and all of a sudden gets wet. Definitely, in the cellar and on the roof - the wrong place.
However, the fan makes a noise in the house do not want to locate the source of the noise. Not a bad option - air intake from the street to the cap level. Input protection dozhdeotrazhatel with mosquito netting.
In winter, have input cleaned of snow, buy channel fan and sew section under the floor in the hall where the temperature is not too low. Otherwise, the grease thickens, increase equipment wear, increase spending on electricity. From this perspective, it is important to create the right equipment working conditions. On the outlet pipe of the ventilation system set-return valve for excluding inflow of cold air inside. Better to take a plastic article.
It will take a small outlet tube bends under the ceiling. Cornering hang condensate collector (in the simplest case - a glass tube) in the horizontal section set off valve. Now in the cellar extractor starts to operate in one direction (the glass must be sealed). This slightly reduces performance, but will save the trouble. Valve and let petal and the lip.
High performance channel fan is not required, may be powered from the regulator for an induction motor:
- Frequency type.
- Amplitude type.
More impressed the second type of provision of higher efficiency. Triac voltage regulators on a single phase cost more than 1900 rubles (CPM and CPC), NF246 will fit in as a budget option. the last unit circuit can be to find and collect the device yourself. Variable speed fan for drawing in the cellar need for gentle treatment equipment last longer. Proper hood in the cellar durable.
How to calculate the pipe section
Small cellar is the calculation of the excess. Although formulas have, take a diameter of 10 cm. Per square meter is taken 26 square centimeters of the pipe. This estimated figure for natural ventilation. Pipes for the installation of equipment we take the standard.
Many would argue that the fan is put on the exhaust duct, but the operating conditions are unfavorable, actually pose a danger to life. Tight enough to seal the hatch into the cellar to translate ideas into action. Do not forget under the peak of the outlet pipe to put the net, to get rid of possible foreign bodies, birds and insects.
Waterproofing of the basement
The walls of the cellar should ideally soak penetrating insulation in the construction phase. Not too cheap, will have to pay a couple of thousand, but groundwater is guaranteed not to be disturbed.
Rodents evince a tendency to burrow and gnaw brick. Can protect a special thermal insulator, laid on the outside. Ecowool expensive, but the heater did not bite the mouse, because the structure includes boron, causing suffocation. We'll have to use the traditional means, such as polyisocyanate plates. Descend and compacted sand below the floor, concrete block at the sides and along the outer faces geotextile brickwork.
Need a drain pipe with holes and a pump for pumping water. It's too complicated. Installation of the hood in the cellar, protected waterproofing, will give a much better effect. According to the perimeter of the floor make recesses for the condensate collection and disposal of moisture into the sewer. In our case it is enough grooves, though the flood is unlikely.
The condensate falls in summer, if the air is taken from the street. In the cold high humidity not, and in the basement dry, as excess moisture will fall below the inlet pipe, including frost. In the winter the engine clean. Suffice temperature drop and wind on the roof. Calm winter rarity even at the height of three meters.
extraction device in the cellar does not require much effort, if laid already in the project stage. We do not guarantee that the check valve on the spring triggered by natural motives, steel spiral for the winter is better to dismantle. The main thing - do not cause backflow. Fence in the cold is better to make out of the room so that the air was not trying to get out through both openings. When the open hatch into the cellar scheme will work.
We hope the information will be useful, although the design and needs work.
Construction of the hood to the cellar
Waterproofing of buildings - not today's topic for the description, go to the drawing for the cellar. The design looks the same: not only depends on areas, such as buildings and cellars destination. Erecting two pipes (retractile and exhaust), between which a pressure difference. In this way the air circulates in a desired direction. Depending on the presence or use of natural factors technical equipment exist for drawing cellars:
- With a natural impulse.
- Forced action.
The latter is used for exhaust fans cellar. It's like a self-made structures on the basis of the CPU cooler, and professional equipment for warehouses. The only condition when buying is the availability of operating in conditions of high humidity. In contrast to the less inhabited the basement, where there is often a microclimate regulated cellar is uninhabited places, where they were taking the mouse.
The fundamental difference between premises - cellar is not necessary to carefully insulate, otherwise violated the principle itself functioning premises. It will not work with the land to be cold to preserve foods safely. The ceiling and the top of the wall are isolated, for example, polyisocyanate or other building material in the form of plates. This eliminates a lot of difficulties in the future.
Rules retractable pads and exhaust pipes are standardized. The first one starts at the surface, inside or outside the premises and ends at the basement floor, without reaching 20-50 cm. The second - a set starts from the opposite corner and goes to the roof. Here are a couple of useful things that increase the efficiency and functionality of the system as a whole:
- The deflector is located above the roof. The exhaust stroke ends metallic umbrella traditional round shape. A special name for the element is not present, but there is a challenge not to get into the sediments. The construction height is fenced with overlapping double cylindrical wall of larger diameter than the tube. The design can be seen above a shop or industrial building. This deflector. In the wind thanks to the device under an umbrella (peak) creates a negative pressure, greatly improves the efficiency of the hood to the cellar.
- At the entrance put in a special grill with dozhdeotrazhatelem and a mosquito net. Not climb inside the mole is not zalet beetles do not get rain. Entrance to the drawing for the cellar is located at the bottom wall of the building and closes the lens cover.
What do the hood to the cellar
Two materials are suitable:
- Low pressure polyethylene (high density).
- Asbestos-cement pipes (material referred to in different words, but as part of asbestos and cement).
The last group of articles looks like slate due to the similarity of ingredients, so they are called slate. Both materials are durable (polyethylene hundred years lie in the ground, even when the glass begins to change), both durable and reliable. Few doubt the sustainability of both, to a greater extent of polyethylene, but for lack of a better alternative would be chosen asbestos cement. Keep in mind, the material is difficult to install, not an example of soft polyethylene. Although it is unlikely to find in a garage a special welding machine for pipes, so do not think that the polymer is easy to handle. Those who chose polyethylene advice: learn to hold a soldering iron of high power. With the construction of the cellar drawing skills are required ESI installation (electrical radio).
It is interesting! Today, adhesive plastic almost not released. Instead, repair and assembly of products are welded. Example - water polypropylene pipe. Similarly, using the soldering iron and lead pieces polyethylene assembling of plastic parts, as appropriate sealing joints sanitary silicone sealant.
Fans on the hood to the cellar
Overview incomplete without a brief mention of varieties of the fans on the hood to the cellar. The devices are the channel and axial. The first cut into the middle of the pipe, the latter is put on the input (on the basement wall). There are "snail" vortex type, but these units possess great power and applied to the draw for the cellar inappropriate.