Check out the features of the Sony Xperia xz2 Compact phone. This model was first introduced to the technology market at the beginning of 2018, and it immediately managed to win the love of many gadget users. The more advanced Sony model from the Japanese manufacturer features high performance and improved specifications compared to the previous model.
- The device runs on Android 8.0 operating system
- Upgraded powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 8-core SoC ensures smooth multi-functional smartphone experience
- Battery capacity is 2870 mAh, supports "fast" charging
- Touch display with 2160×1080 resolution
- The amount of internal memory is increased to 64 GB, RAM - up to 4 GB
- The smartphone supports 2 Nano-SIM cards
- Additional microSD memory - up to 400 GB
- Support Bluetooth 5.0, has a WiFi hotspot
- Camera parameters: main (rear) camera - 19 MP, autofocus function, the ability to record video in 4K mode; front - 5 MP
- The presence of proximity sensors, lighting, gyroscope, barometer, magnetic field
- Sony Xperia xz2 Compact has a fingerprint scanner
- Smartphone dimensions and weight: 135×65×12.1 mm, 168 g
The content of the article
- Sony Xperia xz2 Compact: packaging and appearance
- Sony Xperia xz2 Compact performance
Sony Xperia xz2 Compact: packaging and appearance
The Sony Xperia xz2 Compact is presented in a gray cardboard box that has a rather stylish and concise style. On the back of the box you can find brief technical specifications of the smartphone. The kit includes a set of the phone itself, a charger, a USB cable, an adapter and documentation for a smartphone. The new model has a more modern design with a thin bezel around the perimeter of the phone and a matte finish. The back panel is made of plastic. On the front panel above the screen is an event indicator. The IPS display is protected by 2.5D glass, making the Sony Xperia xz2 Compact a solid smartphone. There is a dedicated microphone hole on the top. On the right are the mechanical control buttons: turning the device on and off, adjusting the volume and a button to turn on the camera. At the bottom is a USB connector, a hole for a second microphone, while there is no 3.5 connector, which can be taken as a drawback. On the left, there is an input for two SIM-cards, which can be conveniently opened without additional tools - just pry off with a fingernail. The display surface is mirror-smooth, yet it is protected from scuffs and scratches. The weight of the phone is quite large, the less it is comfortable and pleasant to hold in your hand. The smartphone is presented in several colors: black, white silver, smoky green and coral.
Sony Xperia xz2 Compact performance
The phone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC. According to the results of numerous performance tests of the Sony Xperia xz2 Compact, the smartphone turned out to be quite powerful. This allows you to use your phone in various modes at maximum settings for a long time. Improved graphics and video system makes it possible to use many mobile applications in Unlimited mode. The smartphone seamlessly supports videofiles in the most common formats. The Sony Xperia xz2 Compact has excellent battery life thanks to a fairly powerful 2870 mAh battery. When working in normal mode, the smartphone calmly holds a charge for about a day.