What if the door of the washing machine has broken down? Do not rush to call the workshop, we'll tell you how to fix the problem yourself. In the article you will learn how to dismantle and repair the door without leaving home.
Content of the material:
- 1Typical malfunctions
2Elimination of damages
- 2.1Repair УБЛ
- 2.2Replace the latch
- 2.3Glass Replacement
- 2.4Adjusting or replacing the plastic support
Before you start to repair, study the structure of the door, the features of its fastening. What problems happen:
- The glass breaks.
- The latch does not work, or it jams.
- The support on the loop breaks.
- The sunroof device (UBL) does not work.
If the damage is mechanical, you can repair yourself. But it happens that a failure happens in the control unit - then the door is also not blocked. Diagnosis and repair of the unit is best entrusted to the professional.
Elimination of damages
Immediately prepare the necessary tools and materials:
- cross and slotted screwdriver.
- spare parts for replacement (lock, tongue, spare glass).
After washing, can not open the hatch? Perhaps the UBL castle broke down. Since it works on electronics, check to see if the light in the apartment has been turned off. In this case, the door will remain locked.
The principle of operation of the UBL is simple: the control module applies electric current to the lock plates. Warming up, they bend and press on the clamp, which snaps the hatch.
How to understand that the device has broken down? On such grounds:
- After turning off the machine, the hatch does not open.
- When you start washingon the screen knocks the error code.
- You loaded the laundry, but the lock does not click.
To make sure that the problem in the device, rather than the control board, you need to conduct a diagnosis with a multimeter.
- Attach the test leads to the terminals "neutral" and "lock phase".
- Measure the indicators.
- Everything works if three digits are shown on the screen.
- Then attach the test leads to the contacts "neutral" and "common".
- Zeros or one unit on the screen indicate a breakdown.
To open the door when locking, you can use the method suggested by our users. Take a thin ribbon, thread it between the body of the AGR and the hatch. Clamp the ends on both sides, pull the braid toward you. After the opening, you can start repairing.
How to fix it yourself:
- Remove the cuff.
- Use a screwdriver to remove the clamp. If it is plastic, disconnect the latch.
- Remove the bolts that hold the device.
- Fill the cuff inwards and remove the lock.
- Disconnect the wiring.
- Install the new part in the reverse order.
Replace the latch
Over time, the latch lever is deformed, irregularities appear on it, which prevent normal closing. To make a replacement, you need to know how to remove the door:
- Remove the clamp and rubber cuff. If there is no desire to completely clean it, fold it and tuck it inside.
- On the side you will see the door fastening.
- Remove the two screws.
- Lift the hatch up and remove from the seat.
To return the latch to an even surface, you will need a file - sieve the jags and unevenness. Lubricate the parts with graphite grease for better performance. Secure the door to its original location.
The cause of loose closure of the drum may be sagged loops, loose fasteners. Installing the hatch in place, you need to adjust its position so that the latch normally enters the hole.
Well, if you can replace the glass in your CMA model, but this kind of luck is rare. Otherwise, you have to repair the cracks.
- On the outside, you need to attach a plastic tape to the tape. It is important that there are no cracks.
- Apply a reinforcing tape to the damaged part.
- In a separate vessel, prepare a solution of epoxy resin.
- Fill the gap with the solution.
- After 24 hours, remove the film. Remove streaks with sandpaper.
How to cook the resin? To ensure that the product has good tackiness and resistance to temperature changes, a hardener is added to the formulation. It is possible to prepare a solution based on EAF adhesive:
- Take 6 parts of resin and 4 parts of hardener.
- Mix in a separate container until smooth.
- If it's too thick, warm it up a little in a water bath.
Carefully read the instructions before breeding: an error in the ratio will affect the quality of the resin.
In some cases, you can use a special sealant, although it will not last as long.
Adjusting or replacing the plastic support
To do this, remove the door, dismantle the handle and repair the support.
- Remove the hatch. Lay it on a flat surface.
- Unscrew the fasteners around the perimeter.
- Remove the top and glass.
- Now you can remove and replace the handle in the event of a breakdown.
- The support for the repair is removed, drill a hole in it with a diameter of, mm.
- Cut the nail to the desired length. Heat it and put it in the hole.
- Wait until it cools down for 2-3 minutes.
To avoid breaking the handle or other elements, do not need to jerk it when opening it. Also, close the hatch carefully, do not slam the door. Otherwise, the elements will quickly wear out and break.
Now you know how to repair yourself. Observe the operating instructions and read the instructions before switching on. Then the technique will last for many years..