- Stain removers
- Laundry soap
- Eucalyptus oil and mustard
In the modern world there are more and more different household appliances, are developing rapidly digital technology, but, as before, persistent stains on clothing are derived by old ways in the home conditions. For example, to wash gouache is quite difficult with any kind of fabric: both white and color. To get rid of the stains of paint, many prefer modern cleaning products, but still you can find folk methods, even on the network, which will cope well with this problem. In this review we will tell you how to wash gouache from clothes and imagine the most effective methods of removing paint.
Adherents of various detergents and bleachers can try to resort to this method to remove gouache from their clothes. But most likely, that this will not yield any results. Stain remover from well-known brands will make the stain on the shirt not so noticeable, but completely eliminate the problem can not. With the help of these tools you can get rid of only fresh contaminants, if the stain has already dried, then this method, unfortunately, will be inconclusive.
Try to get rid of gouache with white clothes can be using a variety of solvents. Note that this method should be resorted to when all other methods were powerless before such contamination. To achieve the desired effect, you need:
- Apply the cleaner to the cotton pad, and thus spread it all over the spot.
- Leave the processed clothes for half an hour.
- After this time, clothes should be washed as usual.
Before using this product, you need to make sure that the solvent does not spoil this kind of tissue.
In order to get rid of the old gouache stains, you can use toothpaste. The composition of this product includes whitening enzymes, which will help to cope with pollution.
- Apply toothpaste to the place of contamination and rinse.
- Wait a little.
- Wash with detergent.
It is necessary to know that in order to wash watercolors with white and colored fabrics use different methods. For colored things, it is necessary to use those cleaners that will cope with the pollution delicately and yet the color of the fabric will remain unchanged.
- Apply glycerin to the contamination.
- Wash it in plain water without using detergents.
- After removing the crust, apply the product to a dirty place.
- Wait at least 2 hours;
- It is necessary to wash the cloth several times with a lot of detergent. This is done to get rid of the oily trace of glycerin.
For washing delicate fabrics, laundry soap will work perfectly, because it will delicately remove contamination and not spoil the fabric. Here it is important to know that the economic soap will cope with this task precisely of brown color, because that the modern means of light color with a pleasant aroma can not cope with pollution from gouache.
- Under the flow of cold water, it is necessary to wash the place with contamination.
- Soiled soap with soap.
- Using a sponge, wipe off the dissolved paint.
- Rinses the fabric under the water, and wipes off with a standard method.
Another way with which you can get rid of watercolor stains is alcohol. For this purpose, ammonia is suitable. Pollution should be treated with this agent and soaked in water for best results. It is necessary to remember that it is better to do this in cold water, because in hot paint it simply rolls. As a result, it can not be completely washed from the fabric.
And you can also use a solution of alcohol and oxalic acid. For this:
- Prepare the solution in the ratio:.
- Soak the place with gouache and leave for a few hours.
- We wash in any convenient way with the help of laundry soap and powder.
When using these tools, gloves should be used.
Eucalyptus oil and mustard
Eucalyptus oil will help to get rid of the gouache stain. This tool will soften the old watercolor and will be able to clean the thing of pollution. It perfectly wipes out the kind of gouache, like fluorescent. For maximum efficiency it is necessary to use oil in pure form. Sequencing:
- Apply a small amount of oil to the stain.
- Let him stand up.
- Rinse off residues of oil and paint with alcohol or acetone.
You can also get rid of this type of pollution with the help of mustard. To do this, dilute the mustard powder with water and apply the mass to the stain. Here, most importantly, do not allow the mixture to dry out, otherwise it will have to soak.
Using a cotton swab, apply vinegar on the stain, wait about an hour and then wash the clothes.
In this review we examined what can be washed with gouache from white clothes and color. This information will be useful for all readers, but mostly for those with small children or who